Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... 17:38 - Aug 15 with 12455 viewsUplandsJack

So what do you all think the atmosphere will be like on Saturday afternoon if, (and I truely/obviously hope this is not the case,) we are soundly beaten by utd?
After all the nonsense surrounding Siggy's transfer, the lack of quality signings we all know are desperately needed, plus the Yanks seemingly more interested in purchasing the stadium lease, rather than addressing strengthening the squad.

I for one don't know how I'm going to feel if this happens, with that Judas coont & his cronies sitting opposite me.

Thoughts?
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:13 - Aug 15 with 1423 viewsOldjack

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 19:55 - Aug 15 by Darran

Oh no I thought there was a glimmer of hope for something at Soton and I think the same about Palace.

Anyone currently expecting anything on Saturday should pack in watching us though.

games like this is what it's all about for us ,turning over the big hitters in this rich-man's league ,we can hope

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:16 - Aug 15 with 1420 viewsJohnw102

Atmosphere will be affected by all the Mancs in the Swansea seats. Happens every season wish the stewards would do their job. Rant over.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:24 - Aug 15 with 1405 viewsMo_Wives

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:16 - Aug 15 by Johnw102

Atmosphere will be affected by all the Mancs in the Swansea seats. Happens every season wish the stewards would do their job. Rant over.

*snipers

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:24 - Aug 15 with 1404 viewsUplandsJack

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 18:28 - Aug 15 by jacktar

Love him or hate him, Jenkins is after all still a shareholder and also Chairman by the choice of our majority owners. Where exactly do you think he should sit?

Well he wouldn't be the chairman if there was enough, sustainable pressure put on them to remove him. But of course, our Trust board are both weak & toothless.
We also have far too many fans like 777 who still think Judas walks on water. Instead of the reality, that he is a slimy, lying, greedy coont. Who has sold this club to the first chancer he could get away with selling it to.

How he has the front to sit there every game simply amazes me, it really does.....

#jenkinsout
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:27 - Aug 15 with 1401 viewsMo_Wives

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:24 - Aug 15 by UplandsJack

Well he wouldn't be the chairman if there was enough, sustainable pressure put on them to remove him. But of course, our Trust board are both weak & toothless.
We also have far too many fans like 777 who still think Judas walks on water. Instead of the reality, that he is a slimy, lying, greedy coont. Who has sold this club to the first chancer he could get away with selling it to.

How he has the front to sit there every game simply amazes me, it really does.....

#jenkinsout

#jenkinsnout

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:43 - Aug 15 with 1365 viewsSTID2017

If it's 4-0 to them with 30 minutes to go, the ground will be empty well before the end

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:45 - Aug 15 with 1358 viewsraynor94

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:43 - Aug 15 by STID2017

If it's 4-0 to them with 30 minutes to go, the ground will be empty well before the end

Is that you Nostradamus?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:49 - Aug 15 with 1338 viewsSwans777

#jenkinsout

Why don't you storm the directors box on Saturday, instead of being an Internet warrior, my friend.
Or does a minimum 3 year ban and prison sentence put you off.

All the likes of you do is constantly moan on fans forum.

I'm hoping for a good performance on Saturday and hopefully 3 pts.
All this nonsense, is just that nonsense.
Login to get fewer ads

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:49 - Aug 15 with 1337 viewsSTID2017

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:45 - Aug 15 by raynor94

Is that you Nostradamus?

Even when we are winning, or involved in a really exciting game there are many who head for the exits well before the end.
I won't be there on Saturday, but if I was I'd stay for the whole match whatever the outcome.
I really hope we win, but it's going to be hard IMHO without Llorente and Gylfi.
Maybe Abraham and Ayew will bust the net a few times but we really need to be on our top game just to get anything

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:51 - Aug 15 with 1327 viewsSwans777

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:43 - Aug 15 by STID2017

And if we are winning the ground will be bouncing, and nobody will care, what Huw Jenkins and the Americans are doing.

Welcome to football.
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:52 - Aug 15 with 1323 viewsraynor94

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:49 - Aug 15 by STID2017

Even when we are winning, or involved in a really exciting game there are many who head for the exits well before the end.
I won't be there on Saturday, but if I was I'd stay for the whole match whatever the outcome.
I really hope we win, but it's going to be hard IMHO without Llorente and Gylfi.
Maybe Abraham and Ayew will bust the net a few times but we really need to be on our top game just to get anything

Only joking, agree it's one big ask, A new signing paraded on the pitch might help the atmosphere

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:52 - Aug 15 with 1321 viewsjimmyquipment

jesus christ almighty, some pessimists on here, why do you bother mun. sounds like the seasons done for most of you. god you must be a laugh on a night out. lets see where we are after ten matches,
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:54 - Aug 15 with 1310 viewsexiledclaseboy

Early kick off won't help. Getting match drunk by 12.30 takes some doing as I get older.

Poll: Tory leader

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:55 - Aug 15 with 1305 viewsSwans777

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:52 - Aug 15 by jimmyquipment

jesus christ almighty, some pessimists on here, why do you bother mun. sounds like the seasons done for most of you. god you must be a laugh on a night out. lets see where we are after ten matches,

Well said.
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:55 - Aug 15 with 1304 viewsJackfath

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:54 - Aug 15 by exiledclaseboy

Early kick off won't help. Getting match drunk by 12.30 takes some doing as I get older.

why not get slowly hammered Friday night and push through?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:57 - Aug 15 with 1295 viewsbonymine

#jenkinsout

Wholeheartedly agree mate .... too many clueless, gutless 'fans' who've arrived 'on the scene' and are enjoying the PL experience without any concern or indeed, awareness of WHATSOEVER the 'dirty deeds' which have been executed behind the scenes over the past few years.....

I would love to see a repeat of OUR FANS' VERY VOCAL reaction at the Man Utd home game last season directed at our 'esteemed' DOF, Ugly Martin, The Clog, Vending Boy et al .........

You Greedy B*stards Get out of OUR Club ...

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Somehow wishful thinking on my part ......shame that !!

# TheSpinelessMajority

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:57 - Aug 15 with 1294 viewsjimmyquipment

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:55 - Aug 15 by Jackfath

now there's a good idea.
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:59 - Aug 15 with 1285 viewsSwans777

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:57 - Aug 15 by bonymine

Wholeheartedly agree mate .... too many clueless, gutless 'fans' who've arrived 'on the scene' and are enjoying the PL experience without any concern or indeed, awareness of WHATSOEVER the 'dirty deeds' which have been executed behind the scenes over the past few years.....

I would love to see a repeat of OUR FANS' VERY VOCAL reaction at the Man Utd home game last season directed at our 'esteemed' DOF, Ugly Martin, The Clog, Vending Boy et al .........

You Greedy B*stards Get out of OUR Club ...

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Somehow wishful thinking on my part ......shame that !!

# TheSpinelessMajority

How' about support the team, during what will be no doubt a very difficult match.
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:04 - Aug 15 with 1272 viewsjimmyquipment

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:59 - Aug 15 by Swans777

How' about support the team, during what will be no doubt a very difficult match.

now there'a an idea you lot should take on board. bloody hell, lets get behind them. oooo forgot mun..
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:08 - Aug 15 with 1261 viewsSwans777

There definitely a small minority who want to "load the bullets" but aren't prepared to fire the gun itself (metaphorical speaking)
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:11 - Aug 15 with 1252 viewsexiledclaseboy

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:55 - Aug 15 by Jackfath

That's an idea worthy of consideration.

Poll: Tory leader

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:14 - Aug 15 with 1239 viewsbonymine

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:59 - Aug 15 by Swans777

And you have just outed yourself as either one of the Sellout K*nts' hangers on or a totally naive, plastic and gutless PL 'fan' .....

I know which one I would go for 😉

Enjoy the free cocktails and the 'Morgan's ambience post match' old mucker......

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:18 - Aug 15 with 1225 viewsSwans777

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:14 - Aug 15 by bonymine

And you have just outed yourself as either one of the Sellout K*nts' hangers on or a totally naive, plastic and gutless PL 'fan' .....

Enjoy the free cocktails and the 'Morgan's ambience post match' old mucker......

Yes I'm sure morgans will have around 18,000 in there come Saturday evening.
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:23 - Aug 15 with 1209 viewslonglostjack

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:14 - Aug 15 by bonymine

This. Loves a good moan about genuine fans he does.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:25 - Aug 15 with 1208 viewsSTID2017

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:51 - Aug 15 by Swans777

And if we are winning the ground will be bouncing, and nobody will care, what Huw Jenkins and the Americans are doing.

Welcome to football.

Quite right too.
What is happening on the pitch is most important

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024