Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... 17:38 - Aug 15 with 12422 viewsUplandsJack

So what do you all think the atmosphere will be like on Saturday afternoon if, (and I truely/obviously hope this is not the case,) we are soundly beaten by utd?
After all the nonsense surrounding Siggy's transfer, the lack of quality signings we all know are desperately needed, plus the Yanks seemingly more interested in purchasing the stadium lease, rather than addressing strengthening the squad.

I for one don't know how I'm going to feel if this happens, with that Judas coont & his cronies sitting opposite me.

Thoughts?
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:39 - Aug 15 with 2390 viewsEasternJack

I think a few on here need to cut down on the Scooby doo reruns
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 22:40]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:40 - Aug 15 with 2386 viewsSwans777

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:34 - Aug 15 by BillyChong

Where did anyone say they want the team to lose/fail?

Someone on one thread today, thought it would be a good idea to lose 10 -0, or in other words get a hammering, so there'll be justification ( in their minds) for the abuse to start.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 22:43]
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:49 - Aug 15 with 2363 viewsheadcleaner

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:40 - Aug 15 by Swans777

Someone on one thread today, thought it would be a good idea to lose 10 -0, or in other words get a hammering, so there'll be justification ( in their minds) for the abuse to start.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 22:43]

The abuse started quite a while ago. You clearly don't really give a $hite about the club if you only care about the 90 minutes you're about to watch and not whats going on in the name of the club.

This club is heading for hell in a handcart and the cracks are beginning to show. We have owners who are only interested in what they can take out of the club without a care towards people like you and I and Americans who just want to flip the club for a massive profit before they move on to their next get rich scheme. Previous board who have shown themselves to be cold calculated deceivers who saw an opportunity to cream a football club and make themselves rich beyond their wildest dreams whilst lying and deceiving all and sundry and knowing all that you still don't care or aren't bothered?????
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:51 - Aug 15 with 2360 viewsSwans777

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:49 - Aug 15 by headcleaner

The abuse started quite a while ago. You clearly don't really give a $hite about the club if you only care about the 90 minutes you're about to watch and not whats going on in the name of the club.

This club is heading for hell in a handcart and the cracks are beginning to show. We have owners who are only interested in what they can take out of the club without a care towards people like you and I and Americans who just want to flip the club for a massive profit before they move on to their next get rich scheme. Previous board who have shown themselves to be cold calculated deceivers who saw an opportunity to cream a football club and make themselves rich beyond their wildest dreams whilst lying and deceiving all and sundry and knowing all that you still don't care or aren't bothered?????

That is your opinion.
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:54 - Aug 15 with 2352 viewsheadcleaner

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:51 - Aug 15 by Swans777

That is your opinion.

WUM
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 23:03 - Aug 15 with 2339 viewsEasternJack

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:49 - Aug 15 by headcleaner

So there no difference between the old owners and new owners? In That they're in this for the money? I tend to agree.

The only thought to add is that this approach has brought us our most successful period in the club - ever.

Would you prefer league 2 with a Doug Sharp type owner?

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 23:11 - Aug 15 with 2329 viewsxmastree

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:54 - Aug 15 by headcleaner

WUM

Rubbish. Pure assumption. You don't really know anything about what the new owners want to do. Be honest now. You, like all of us on here havent a bloody clue. Like we didnt know what the old board were doing. We just listen to gossip and make up cr@p
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 23:20 - Aug 15 with 2325 viewsSwans777

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 23:11 - Aug 15 by xmastree

Rubbish. Pure assumption. You don't really know anything about what the new owners want to do. Be honest now. You, like all of us on here havent a bloody clue. Like we didnt know what the old board were doing. We just listen to gossip and make up cr@p

Spot on again.
My only advice would be, just support the team.
Good night.
Login to get fewer ads

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 23:26 - Aug 15 with 2318 viewsLoyal

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 23:20 - Aug 15 by Swans777

Spot on again.
My only advice would be, just support the team.
Good night.

Lazy.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 03:14 - Aug 16 with 2288 viewsheadcleaner

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 23:11 - Aug 15 by xmastree

I would suggest from the evidence before me one thing is clear so far is they don't want to invest any money into the playing squad or can't. I find it odd that Jenkins wanted to sell to people who could take us to the next level. I've not seen any evidence of that yet, have you?

Pearlman is allegedly on 750K as well as Jenkins 500K and I doubt the mericans are here for free so all I can see is them taking out so far. Owning the lease on the ground is so they can borrow against it putting the onus on the club not them to make it a more attractive cash cow to future owners when they sell on for a profit. Just a hunch sure but they've offered no blueprint which is why people are rightly concerned.
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 03:18 - Aug 16 with 2287 viewsEasternJack

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 03:14 - Aug 16 by headcleaner

I would suggest from the evidence before me one thing is clear so far is they don't want to invest any money into the playing squad or can't. I find it odd that Jenkins wanted to sell to people who could take us to the next level. I've not seen any evidence of that yet, have you?

Pearlman is allegedly on 750K as well as Jenkins 500K and I doubt the mericans are here for free so all I can see is them taking out so far. Owning the lease on the ground is so they can borrow against it putting the onus on the club not them to make it a more attractive cash cow to future owners when they sell on for a profit. Just a hunch sure but they've offered no blueprint which is why people are rightly concerned.

€750k and £500k

Is that verified? If so, it's a big leap from the last set of accounts hat showed total board salaries at around €900k (1% of turnover)

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 03:34 - Aug 16 with 2285 viewsheadcleaner

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 03:18 - Aug 16 by EasternJack

€750k and £500k

Is that verified? If so, it's a big leap from the last set of accounts hat showed total board salaries at around €900k (1% of turnover)

so the breakdown of the accounts is accurate then on how people at board level are paid? I've not seen his p60 no nor do I know how the salaries are paid at senior management level. do you think that between them they deserve such sizable salaries?if true? The accounts are hardly detailed in who gets what where and when or how employees are paid salaries / dividends etc
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 03:44 - Aug 16 with 2282 viewsGlyn1

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 03:34 - Aug 16 by headcleaner

so the breakdown of the accounts is accurate then on how people at board level are paid? I've not seen his p60 no nor do I know how the salaries are paid at senior management level. do you think that between them they deserve such sizable salaries?if true? The accounts are hardly detailed in who gets what where and when or how employees are paid salaries / dividends etc

So you're making figures up, then stating them as fact.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 04:11 - Aug 16 with 2276 viewsYossarian

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:27 - Aug 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

If Chadli and/or Bony have been confirmed by Saturday, I would hope that would have a calming affect on the atmosphere, no matter how things go on the pitch.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 04:13 - Aug 16 with 2276 viewsheadcleaner

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 03:44 - Aug 16 by Glyn1

So you're making figures up, then stating them as fact.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/651429/Premier-League-club-directors-pay

As for Pearlman's wages, they wouldn't be under the director's wages anyway as he's a COO so wouldn't his fee be bunged into all the others employees wages? So I'm not making figures up just read them reported elsewhere no reason to disbelieve them have you?
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 05:05 - Aug 16 with 2262 viewsEasternJack

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 03:34 - Aug 16 by headcleaner

I'm not saying it's not true/possible. Just wondering where you get those numbers from. The €900k number is pre takeover.

If they've topped up HJ and added CP at £750k then it seems outrageously high - would assume that ththe trust would be part of the voting for exec remuneration.

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 05:16 - Aug 16 with 2260 viewsEasternJack

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 04:13 - Aug 16 by headcleaner

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/651429/Premier-League-club-directors-pay

As for Pearlman's wages, they wouldn't be under the director's wages anyway as he's a COO so wouldn't his fee be bunged into all the others employees wages? So I'm not making figures up just read them reported elsewhere no reason to disbelieve them have you?

Thanks for that.

£550k for Jenkins seems high but is lower than most in this league. I'm guessing he negotiated that as part of his earn out. Interesting to see that a few exec positions in some clubs are on much lower. Parish (who I know well) at Palace doesn't take a salary - although he has other income streams.

You'd assume CP would be on less as he reports into HJ (as well as Kaplan and Levein).

I guess we'll find out when the next set of accounts are published
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 5:17]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024