Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£45m deal for siggy agreed? 19:56 - Aug 15 with 19698 viewsforkbeard

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 19:56 - Aug 15 with 10152 viewsJackfath

Up to £45M? I thought we were at that point a few weeks ago?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 19:57 - Aug 15 with 10139 viewsairedale

Oh, are we selling Gylfi then? I'll miss him.
£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:02 - Aug 15 with 10071 viewsunion_jack

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 19:56 - Aug 15 by Jackfath

Yep, but let's not complain eh?

Let's hope this is it now and put it to bed. We can all then bitch about who we are going to buy. Or not if course1

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:04 - Aug 15 with 10029 viewsmax936

Up to 45 be fuked we could have accepted that weeks ago ffs, so we've been held back by holding out for 50 mill and now we cave in after all, all this time has been utterly WASTED behind the scenes we're still fuking amateurs fuking hell.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:05 - Aug 15 with 10002 viewsJackfath

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:04 - Aug 15 by max936

Up to 45 be fuked we could have accepted that weeks ago ffs, so we've been held back by holding out for 50 mill and now we cave in after all, all this time has been utterly WASTED behind the scenes we're still fuking amateurs fuking hell.

The world is laughing at us.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:08 - Aug 15 with 9956 viewsexiledclaseboy

So we stuck to our valuation guns for so long and now (if this is true) we've settled for the same deal we could have had three weeks ago.

Outstanding business smarts on display here.

Poll: Tory leader

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:09 - Aug 15 with 9920 viewsMrSwerve

Shouldn't it say that WE have 'finally' accepted, given that Everton won't cough up the 50?

What a farce.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:09 - Aug 15 with 9914 viewsunion_jack

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:05 - Aug 15 by Jackfath

The world is laughing at us.

The other option is to continue with our destructive stubbornness. If this was the only way then let's swallow our pride. We have to work 24/7 until the end of the month to make sure we get all our signings over the line in time.

Login to get fewer ads

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:10 - Aug 15 with 9879 viewsTummer_from_Texas

We were, 45M up front with no add ons. Then Everton changed their mind and wanted to renegotiate.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:10 - Aug 15 with 9874 viewsE20Jack

I heard earlier it was £40m up front and two sets of performance related add ons at £2.5m each. Whether that is the case I don't know.

But looks like £36m up front after Spurs take their cut is what we will be left with.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:11 - Aug 15 with 9869 viewsSwanjaxs

Is anybody surprised though, its been one clusterfùck after another!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:11 - Aug 15 with 9850 viewsOldjack

Obviously all is not what it seems if we are to believe rumours and i'll only believe it when the money grabbing Icelander is holding up a shyte shirt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:11 - Aug 15 with 9850 viewsicecoldjack

We were, now we're working backwards ! it's the Swansea way.
£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:11 - Aug 15 with 9840 viewsJohnw102

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:08 - Aug 15 by exiledclaseboy

So we stuck to our valuation guns for so long and now (if this is true) we've settled for the same deal we could have had three weeks ago.

And been paying him £80k a week! Says upto £45mill so what 40plus add ons.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:12 - Aug 15 with 9838 viewsKGriz16

Thank God, it's nearly done! Let's move on...
£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:13 - Aug 15 with 9790 viewslondonlisa2001

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:08 - Aug 15 by exiledclaseboy

It's possible the add ons are significantly more realistic than previously was the case, so it's actually a true £45m rather than £40m.

Whatever. Thank God if it's true.
£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:13 - Aug 15 with 9766 viewsKennedy

On bbc now too

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40848343

Just call me JFK

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:14 - Aug 15 with 9745 viewsJackfath

Just to let posters know, there's no such thing as "God".

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:15 - Aug 15 with 9703 viewsnantywatcher

Quite amateurish, we tried being smartarses and got caught out. We were auctioning an item with only one bidder stood in the auction hall, so we were no position whatsoever to negotiate. I'm sorry to wind people up, but I'm convinced if HJ had been in charge of the negotiating the deal would have been put to bed a month ago. Hopefully the new owners will now realise they're not as sharp as they thought they were. Mind you this story could be yet another fairy tale.
£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:15 - Aug 15 with 9700 viewsicecoldjack

Most clubs will be thinking "right lads it's almost the end of the window, which means they need to meet our offer or fook off and we get to keep a good player" but us it seems think of it different!
Huw " Jeez, times cracking on here, better start lowering our valuation in case Everton decide they don't want him anymore"

It honestly defies any kind of logic in us waiting for 3 weeks to sell Gylfi for a fee we already apparently turned down weeks ago, the economy of the club must be well and truly fooked.

Maybe the trust got involved and told huw they must sell ??
£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:16 - Aug 15 with 9697 viewsSmellyplumz

Warra complete waste of time.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:16 - Aug 15 with 9693 viewsunion_jack

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:14 - Aug 15 by Jackfath

Just to let posters know, there's no such thing as "God".

Amen to that!

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:18 - Aug 15 with 9636 viewsicecoldjack

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:15 - Aug 15 by nantywatcher

Quite amateurish, we tried being smartarses and got caught out. We were auctioning an item with only one bidder stood in the auction hall, so we were no position whatsoever to negotiate. I'm sorry to wind people up, but I'm convinced if HJ had been in charge of the negotiating the deal would have been put to bed a month ago. Hopefully the new owners will now realise they're not as sharp as they thought they were. Mind you this story could be yet another fairy tale.

Your right , siggy would have been sold a month ago..for £25 m
£45m deal for siggy agreed? (n/t) on 20:19 - Aug 15 with 9557 viewsFlashberryjack

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:10 - Aug 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

We were, 45M up front with no add ons. Then Everton changed their mind and wanted to renegotiate.

That's what I heard, and would explain the impasse.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 20:23]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

£45m deal for siggy agreed? (n/t) on 20:19 - Aug 15 with 9557 viewsFlashberryjack

£45m deal for siggy agreed? on 20:10 - Aug 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024