Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread 20:16 - Aug 15 with 27282 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 9:37]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 12:55 - Aug 19 with 2754 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 12:52 - Aug 19 by westwalesed

Aside from the Jones set piece we have looked pretty solid. Everyone seems to know their jobs. What a difference having an actual coach makes!

Indeed.

What's making me angry now is that if our scouting and recruitment this summer was not absolutely sh*te, we'd actually have a decent year ahead.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:02 - Aug 19 with 2661 viewswestwalesed

POGBA THAT IS A SECOND YELLOW

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:02 - Aug 19 with 2644 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:02 - Aug 19 by westwalesed

Not really.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:03 - Aug 19 with 2632 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:02 - Aug 19 by westwalesed

only if in white.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:03 - Aug 19 with 2630 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:02 - Aug 19 by WarwickHunt

Not really.

It wasnt but he's skating a thin line now, needs goading

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:06 - Aug 19 with 2593 viewsWarwickHunt

Was Bailly tried to nosh Bartley there?
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:08 - Aug 19 with 2564 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:06 - Aug 19 by WarwickHunt

Was Bailly tried to nosh Bartley there?

New style. Forget zonal or man marking..... Fellatial is the way forward. The only way to suckseed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:11 - Aug 19 with 2499 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:08 - Aug 19 by swanjackal

New style. Forget zonal or man marking..... Fellatial is the way forward. The only way to suckseed.

I always said Bartley would come good.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:12 - Aug 19 with 2491 viewsJack_Kass

Roque Mesa is an angry man.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:12 - Aug 19 with 2491 viewswestwalesed

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:03 - Aug 19 by epaul

It wasnt but he's skating a thin line now, needs goading

If he wasn't on a yellow I think it would have been a yellow.

If that makes sense.

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:13 - Aug 19 with 2460 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:11 - Aug 19 by WarwickHunt

I always said Bartley would come good.

Still has problems with dribbling though.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 13:14]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:16 - Aug 19 with 2390 viewswestwalesed

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:12 - Aug 19 by westwalesed

If he wasn't on a yellow I think it would have been a yellow.

If that makes sense.

Bollocks, was all going so well.

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:16 - Aug 19 with 2379 viewsMrSwerve

Bollox

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:17 - Aug 19 with 2350 viewsGroo

why no-one on line!!

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:17 - Aug 19 with 2334 viewsicecoldjack

Fookin' el 1 minute before half time.

Mawson ball watching and a free header for Utd.

G
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:17 - Aug 19 with 2311 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:16 - Aug 19 by MrSwerve

Bollox

Alfie left his man.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:18 - Aug 19 with 2278 viewsswanjackal

Play to the whistle defender. Fernandez could have tried a lot more to clear that but just stopped allowing Bailly to put it in. Poor defending.

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:19 - Aug 19 with 2229 viewsSmellyplumz

2nd mistake from Mawson but got to be happy with that half, I thought we played really well.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:19 - Aug 19 with 2225 viewsMrSwerve

Dare I say it, Routs on for Ayew. Need someone to be able to run on to Abraham's through balls.

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:19 - Aug 19 with 2222 viewsicecoldjack

Fookin' el 1 minute before half time.

Mawson ball watching and a free header for Utd.

Gutting after a solid but tough first 44 mins. Heartning that we arn't getting rolled over but we need a striker that can control it better than Tammy, he looks like a 19 yr old cutting his teeth at this level .

Mesa, too early to say, hopefully we can keep it tight and nick something, overall i'm actually quite happy with how we look .
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:19 - Aug 19 with 2216 viewsSheffieldjack

That half time whistle came 2 minutes too late. Still, you've got to give it to PC - he knows how to set up a team to defend. Unfortunately we'll now have to do more than defend in the second half which will make us a bit more open.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:20 - Aug 19 with 2204 viewsKennedy

World class save from Fab there. But FF should have been quicker to react.

Played better than thought we would have.

Just call me JFK

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:21 - Aug 19 with 2148 viewsBytholWyn

Gutting - but a lot to feel encouraged by. We didn't deserve to be behind whatever the biased Sky commentary think. We matched United all the way and looked threatening throughout. Shows what a good coach we've got in Clement.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:21 - Aug 19 with 2125 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It's clear to see why Clement didn't want to play Mesa. He looks like Bauza in midfield. Running around a lot but always a second or too off the pace and contributing absolutely nothing . Very poor.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:23 - Aug 19 with 2073 viewsSwansNZ

First ever goal for Bailly ... of course it was.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024