Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread 20:16 - Aug 15 with 27280 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 9:37]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:51 - Aug 19 with 3034 viewsSmellyplumz

Can't believe Clement is bringing Narsingh on, he's poor as fk.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:51 - Aug 19 with 2986 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Even years past his prime, Britton runs tirelessly to make sure he's an option to pass to in midfield to prevent situations where talentless players like Naughton have to resort to hoofing it forward. Mesa is usually behind an opposition player when somebody wants to pass inside. He needs to do more than just break up occasional attacks. He needs to be the outlet for defenders and midfielders to pass to when the opposition press.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:53 - Aug 19 with 3003 viewsSmellyplumz

Poor poor subs for me

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:56 - Aug 19 with 2953 viewsProfessor

Bartley did well
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:57 - Aug 19 with 2916 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:51 - Aug 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Even years past his prime, Britton runs tirelessly to make sure he's an option to pass to in midfield to prevent situations where talentless players like Naughton have to resort to hoofing it forward. Mesa is usually behind an opposition player when somebody wants to pass inside. He needs to do more than just break up occasional attacks. He needs to be the outlet for defenders and midfielders to pass to when the opposition press.

Wish he did, grew into game and did well.

Focus on United.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:58 - Aug 19 with 2915 viewsKennedy

When was the last time (apart from Oli) that one of our under 23's came on in a PL game?

Just call me JFK

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:59 - Aug 19 with 2871 viewsBournedore

Should be level. What is Alan Smith on? Handball by Utd and he says 'no appeals' during a replay showing just Routledge, with both hands in the air appealing. Astonishing.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:04 - Aug 19 with 2779 viewsBLAZE

Well I don't know if I'm on my own here but I think we've done alright
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:06 - Aug 19 with 2722 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:04 - Aug 19 by BLAZE

Well I don't know if I'm on my own here but I think we've done alright

Agreed.

Subs who have come on have been really poor though and very disappointing in Fer, I'm normally a fan.

Can't see us scoring many this year, which is to be expected but I'm hoping our defence will be enough to keep us competitive.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:08 - Aug 19 with 2687 views34dfgdf54

And that sums up Fer's game. He's had a nightmare of epic proportions
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:09 - Aug 19 with 2614 viewsSmellyplumz

Here comes the bumming! Mawson has had a mare today.

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:09 - Aug 19 with 2612 viewsBLAZE

Is this Guy Mowbray? Complete c*nt.

This isn't a 3-0 game. We've had chances...
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:10 - Aug 19 with 2572 viewsBournedore

We need reinforcements - and quickly. Staggering how premature some of the comments on here are.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:10 - Aug 19 with 2556 viewsswan65split

spend that money wisely or we are doomed.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:10 - Aug 19 with 2529 viewsNOTRAC

Taking off Bartley was a massive error.We are playing Man Utd for goodness sake.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:11 - Aug 19 with 2484 viewsBournedore

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:09 - Aug 19 by BLAZE

Is this Guy Mowbray? Complete c*nt.

This isn't a 3-0 game. We've had chances...

You're right. It's 0-4.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:11 - Aug 19 with 2481 viewsShonky

Eeek

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:12 - Aug 19 with 2397 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

They were all over us in the first half too. The difference is they've taken their chances this half. No different to the Southampton game. Absolutely outplayed and look like we belong at least one league below. Some of our players would struggle there too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:12 - Aug 19 with 2405 viewsSwansNZ

Totally lost our shape now. 0-4 not a fair reflection, but there ya go.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:12 - Aug 19 with 2385 viewsProfessor

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:10 - Aug 19 by NOTRAC

Taking off Bartley was a massive error.We are playing Man Utd for goodness sake.

Bartley looked decent. The problem is what is in front.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:12 - Aug 19 with 2375 viewsGeoffThom

If you're gonna tackle like fairys your gonna get stuffed, absolutely rubbish bar ayew up front no bite in midfield, and mawson all over the place since barcley went off, we're desperate for at least 4 quality signings or were stuffed
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:13 - Aug 19 with 2338 viewsRancid

Jeez we really do need to do some business in the transfer market ASAP.

United are very good but we look as bad as I've seen us since we got here.

Shapeless and so little talent in the squad.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:13 - Aug 19 with 2310 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:12 - Aug 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They were all over us in the first half too. The difference is they've taken their chances this half. No different to the Southampton game. Absolutely outplayed and look like we belong at least one league below. Some of our players would struggle there too.

Nope, we were organised and grinded out a few chances. Subs have been awful.

Mesa should have stayed on and Bartley. Two of our better performers today.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:14 - Aug 19 with 2282 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:12 - Aug 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

When you put routs and Narsingh on its going to be a long afternoon.

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:14 - Aug 19 with 2249 viewsDanWelsh86

If this isn't a wake up call for the club I don't know what is.

We are at least 5 quality signings away from competing in this league. The fact the Gylfi saga went on so long, preventing us from making signings makes it so much worse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024