Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread 20:16 - Aug 15 with 27277 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 9:37]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:15 - Aug 19 with 2607 viewsJango

I like clement but today I've witnessed one of the worst tactical substitutions I've ever witnessed.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:16 - Aug 19 with 2591 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:15 - Aug 19 by Jango

I like clement but today I've witnessed one of the worst tactical substitutions I've ever witnessed.

F ucking awful

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:17 - Aug 19 with 2565 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:45 - Aug 19 by 34dfgdf54

Fer has been woeful, Abraham and Ayew are not linking up at all so far either. Tough afternoon against a very, very good United side.

They've made Phil Jones look World Class

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:18 - Aug 19 with 2534 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:15 - Aug 19 by Jango

Seconded.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:18 - Aug 19 with 2526 viewsSheffieldjack

Once PC opened the game up looking for an equalizer we were on a hiding to nothing. Just shows that Bartley and Mesa were actually making us pretty solid.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:19 - Aug 19 with 2481 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'm literally seething with anger. What on earth was that bloody moron thinking taking off Bartley and Mesa.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:19 - Aug 19 with 2471 viewsProfessor

Both Mesa and Abraham have some promise. Olsson , Naughton, Fernandez , Bartley all fine. Off day for Alfie. Carroll and Mesa need a more reliable physical presence than Fer. And someone creative.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:20 - Aug 19 with 2460 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:13 - Aug 19 by 34dfgdf54

Nope, we were organised and grinded out a few chances. Subs have been awful.

Mesa should have stayed on and Bartley. Two of our better performers today.

off again is he /she?

keeps the board alive I guess ..

£160 mill spent on Man Utd Swans £11 mill over the Summer.

Taking budget into account I assume when ripping the team apart.

Clement tried some tactics today, they weren't exciting, but gave us 1-2 more outlets than last week. should probably have not bothered changing them but hindsight and wanting to have a go not something I will be overly critical on the basis of yet.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:21 - Aug 19 with 2398 viewsJack_Kass

So who exactly is going to score goals in this team?

Answers on a postcard..

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:22 - Aug 19 with 2377 viewsJackSkellington

On the bright side, now there'll be no glossing over an 'honourable' 1-0 loss to a strong United side with claims that or squad is good enough. This makes it crystal clear to the owners that we have no depth whatsoever and they need to get the cheque books out pronto.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:23 - Aug 19 with 2357 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:20 - Aug 19 by jacksfullaces

off again is he /she?

keeps the board alive I guess ..

£160 mill spent on Man Utd Swans £11 mill over the Summer.

Taking budget into account I assume when ripping the team apart.

Clement tried some tactics today, they weren't exciting, but gave us 1-2 more outlets than last week. should probably have not bothered changing them but hindsight and wanting to have a go not something I will be overly critical on the basis of yet.

What the f*ck are you on about you helmet?

His changes were poor today and any one who had an ounce of knowledge about football knows it. He will know it aswell. I'm not being overly critical, we lost to Man Utd. I'm not exactly suicidal.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:23 - Aug 19 with 2350 viewsawayjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 13:53 - Aug 19 by Smellyplumz

Poor poor subs for me

We have our poorest squad since we've been in PL. Our subs illustrate how piss poor our squad is, let alone huge gaps in quaility in our starting team, with not even championship level AM or wingers. I know it's ManU so it won't define our season, but midfield overrun again. Also thought Mawson was also poor today, at fault for 3 of their goals. A couple of easier games but it'll be a long season with this squad. Llorente back to fitness will help, as Ayew/Tammy hold up play was poor. Bringing in 2/3 more average players will not help. Let's how there are 3 poorer teams and Burnley, Huddersfiled brilliant start was a one off.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:24 - Aug 19 with 2298 viewsphact0rri

Switch off for those few minutes . we really need to look at discipline. I know MU brings with it pressure.. but so annoying. the lads looked to have worked their socks off. I think those are the matches I hate. when people seem to put a shift in and there's a blip and it destroys the quality I saw.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:25 - Aug 19 with 2276 viewsProfessor

WE were outclassed by a good United side. Would hate to think what the score may have been under Bradley. It is clear we need reinforcements in midfield and attack. Would not mind Bony back. Have a hunch he and Abraham could work well as a pair. The money needs to spent soon
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:26 - Aug 19 with 2257 viewsSmellyplumz

Clement is a good manager with a shite squad it's that simple really.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:28 - Aug 19 with 2204 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:23 - Aug 19 by 34dfgdf54

What the f*ck are you on about you helmet?

His changes were poor today and any one who had an ounce of knowledge about football knows it. He will know it aswell. I'm not being overly critical, we lost to Man Utd. I'm not exactly suicidal.

was talking about the cretin you were responding to, not you .. perhaps that wasn't clear.

I think my post agreed with you re the changes.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:29 - Aug 19 with 2194 viewsRevJames

Any irony in the choice of song at the end of the game?

"Altogether now" (The Farm)......
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:33 - Aug 19 with 2112 viewsBLAZE

I predict a Planet Swans sh*tstorm this evening

For what it's worth I'm pleased with the performance for 80 minutes. We were still right in the game up until then and creating chances

Went to hell following the subs, but before PC gets too much of a battering, the squad depth just isn't there and this underlined it. Trying to take a positive out of the scoreline, it may buy us another signing or two. But otherwise, it wasn't a 0-4 performance in my opinion
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:33 - Aug 19 with 2112 viewsdameedna

Clement illustrated how marginal we are this season. Utterly toyed with and completely undone. Some good signs but very lightweight.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:33 - Aug 19 with 2103 viewslonglostjack

Substitutions killed us but despite score I thought we played better than last week.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:44 - Aug 19 with 1967 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:28 - Aug 19 by jacksfullaces

was talking about the cretin you were responding to, not you .. perhaps that wasn't clear.

I think my post agreed with you re the changes.

Oh sorry mate, thought you were saying I was a moaning woman

I usually am
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 15:02 - Aug 19 with 1834 viewsmacthejack

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 14:33 - Aug 19 by BLAZE

I predict a Planet Swans sh*tstorm this evening

For what it's worth I'm pleased with the performance for 80 minutes. We were still right in the game up until then and creating chances

Went to hell following the subs, but before PC gets too much of a battering, the squad depth just isn't there and this underlined it. Trying to take a positive out of the scoreline, it may buy us another signing or two. But otherwise, it wasn't a 0-4 performance in my opinion

Nah sorry, not allowed to be pragmatic on this forum anymore. Have to have a breakdown and send toys flying from your pram. Perhaps calling for the execution of EVERYONE currently employed by the club is a good starting point.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 15:04 - Aug 19 with 1819 viewsswan65split

I think Mesa had taken a knock, Bartley off was a gamble, and it failed.
up front we looked naive, Abraham didnt gamble at times,
Positives yes there were some and Negatives there were some.
hopefully some decent players in a couple of weeks and we"ll be ok, otherwise the next level awaits.
As Pc says confidence is important now.
The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 15:26 - Aug 19 with 1711 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The tactical change definitely killed us. Up to that point we were containing united and even starting to look dangerous going forward.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Man U Premier League Match Preview and Thread on 15:29 - Aug 19 with 1695 viewsjackportis

A 100% failure rate this season at home

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024