Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jese to Stoke 13:29 - Aug 16 with 2311 viewsMagic_Michu

Why the hell weren't we challenging Stoke for him!?

On loan it would have been a no Brainer. Highly talented player who can play anywhere across the front. A perfect and relatively cheap replacement for Siggy.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Jese to Stoke on 13:42 - Aug 16 with 2246 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Paul i think worked with him at Real, sure if he had seen something there we would have made a move, also, if he was at Las Palmas last year I'm sure our scout who noticed roque and vireo would've made note of him
Jese to Stoke on 14:10 - Aug 16 with 2124 viewsjojaca

Jese to Stoke on 13:42 - Aug 16 by exiledinenglandjack

Paul i think worked with him at Real, sure if he had seen something there we would have made a move, also, if he was at Las Palmas last year I'm sure our scout who noticed roque and vireo would've made note of him

Does not score many goals according to the stats.

Even when you know, you never know?

Jese to Stoke on 14:14 - Aug 16 with 2103 viewsAl_Bundy

Because our scout live in Coventry not Paris.
Jese to Stoke on 14:23 - Aug 16 with 2078 viewsJethroJack

Replacing Joey is he? 😜
Jese to Stoke on 15:30 - Aug 16 with 1946 viewsKerouac

The last thing we need is another jessie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Jese to Stoke on 15:32 - Aug 16 with 1931 viewsjasper_T

Looked promising until an injury which has fcked him up good and proper by all accounts.
Jese to Stoke on 00:29 - Aug 17 with 1656 viewsNirvana

Jese to Stoke on 15:32 - Aug 16 by jasper_T

Looked promising until an injury which has fcked him up good and proper by all accounts.

You are correct, Jasper.

End product has always been an issue, but he was a genuinely enthralling footballer a few years ago for Real Madrid. Unfotunately for him, he tore his ACL and has looked a shell of himself since.

His problem is that his major strengths were his pace and confidence, and those have been ffukkedd since the injury. We'll see if the PL can save him this season but it's not likely, in my opinion.
Jese to Stoke on 20:24 - Aug 19 with 1432 viewsSwansea93

Scored the winner for Stoke against Arsenal, don't know why we didn't get him in on loan.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

Jese to Stoke on 20:30 - Aug 19 with 1403 viewsNeath_Jack

Our super scout has had another mare.

The gift that keeps on giving.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jese to Stoke on 20:31 - Aug 19 with 1395 viewsWxmJax

Jese to Stoke on 20:24 - Aug 19 by Swansea93

Scored the winner for Stoke against Arsenal, don't know why we didn't get him in on loan.

So did Bafe.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Jese to Stoke on 20:32 - Aug 19 with 1390 viewsNeath_Jack

Jese to Stoke on 20:31 - Aug 19 by WxmJax

So did Bafe.

That's because he's a decent striker who knows where the net is.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jese to Stoke on 23:14 - Aug 19 with 1313 viewsSwansea93

He looks like just what we need on MOTD.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Jese to Stoke on 09:55 - Aug 20 with 1200 viewsawayjack

Stoke signings do tend to do well early, then decline over season. Maybe it's Hughes coaches the quality out.
Jese to Stoke on 11:01 - Aug 20 with 1146 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He looked very good on MOTD.
That was another game blighted by poor reffing, Diouf should have been penalised for 3 clumsy (or very clever) fouls, 2 of which were Penalty decisions.
Jese to Stoke on 07:36 - Aug 22 with 1024 viewsNirvana

Jese to Stoke on 20:24 - Aug 19 by Swansea93

Yes, Jese played well and scored a decent goal. As I said, he's a really talented guy. For perspective, many people in Spain were anointing him the heir to Ronaldo just a few years ago. He's got game, that's never been an issue with him.

But, he's never fully recovered from his injury and he's very inconsistent. As I said, maybe he'll figure it out this year, but I don't think it's likely. He was playing against an awkward-looking Arsenal with three at the back (two of which were LBs), and exploited the fact Oxlade-Chamberlain was the RWB. There will be far tougher tests ahead, and the league will likely suss him out. Remember, Montero has given Arsenal fits a few times, as well, and we can't give him away.

It's up to Jese to follow through and perform up to his abilities this season, and I'll laud him if he does. But, I'll give it a few more games first, anything else is jumping the gun.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024