Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
walnut whip no more 18:06 - Aug 16 with 1782 viewscentrestandswan

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/16/downward-spiral-walnut-whip-bre

Disgraceful. These foreign firms playing with our British nuts, it is not on you know.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

walnut whip no more on 18:09 - Aug 16 with 1779 viewsMo_Wives

Good. F*cking hated that foreign object stuck on my chocolate. Long live the whip

Good luck, Mr Cooper

walnut whip no more on 18:32 - Aug 16 with 1740 viewsjack2jack

Tell you what would be the next best move now they have done away with the nut.
Do away with the sh!te chocolate and the ghastly crap inside,and then you can enjoy the yummy empty box,much nicer than the hateful crap inside it.
walnut whip no more on 08:26 - Aug 17 with 1620 viewsMo_Wives

walnut whip no more on 18:32 - Aug 16 by jack2jack

Tell you what would be the next best move now they have done away with the nut.
Do away with the sh!te chocolate and the ghastly crap inside,and then you can enjoy the yummy empty box,much nicer than the hateful crap inside it.

You say that...but do you think it's as bad as watching, let's say, the great British bake off?
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 8:30]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

walnut whip no more on 08:49 - Aug 17 with 1599 viewsPegojack

Toblerone is my favourite chocolate, and I've been waging a one man protest for nearly a year now since they downsized the bar, by not buying any (other than in duty free shops in airports, of course, where they still sell the proper version).

I think they're beginning to crack.
walnut whip no more on 09:00 - Aug 17 with 1587 viewsMo_Wives

walnut whip no more on 08:49 - Aug 17 by Pegojack

Toblerone is my favourite chocolate, and I've been waging a one man protest for nearly a year now since they downsized the bar, by not buying any (other than in duty free shops in airports, of course, where they still sell the proper version).

I think they're beginning to crack.

Ahh...staring out of the window of an aeroplane, the rain lashing down on the run way at Cardiff airport, sombrero on head, straw donkey under arm and toblerone in hand. Memories, aye...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

walnut whip no more on 12:55 - Aug 17 with 1497 viewsjack2jack

walnut whip no more on 08:26 - Aug 17 by Mo_Wives

You say that...but do you think it's as bad as watching, let's say, the great British bake off?
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 8:30]

Given the choice i'd watch bake off with my eyes closed and the sound turned off
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024