Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas 20:16 - Aug 16 with 13380 viewsPacemaker

According to Sky bet we are now favourite to sign him. Looked decent for Hull in the occasions I saw him.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Clucas on 20:19 - Aug 16 with 6875 viewsSwans_16

I'd have him here in a heartbeat !
Clucas on 20:20 - Aug 16 with 6871 viewsLandore_Jack

They turned down a 10M bid from Burnley yesterday.

#backtojack

Clucas on 20:26 - Aug 16 with 6776 viewsjojaca

We need goals in our team and he is not the answer, I also thought he was a lot younger than 26 years of age.

Even when you know, you never know?

Clucas on 20:27 - Aug 16 with 6747 viewsBanosswan

11/10. Bony is 1/3 and chadli is 1/2.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Clucas on 20:28 - Aug 16 with 6728 viewsE20Jack

We are indeed favourites. Even money or there abouts.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Clucas on 20:30 - Aug 16 with 6706 viewsraynor94

Sorry will be massively underwhelmed if we intend spending in excess of £10 million on him

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Clucas on 20:30 - Aug 16 with 6704 viewsjojaca

Clucas on 20:28 - Aug 16 by E20Jack

We are indeed favourites. Even money or there abouts.

We are going to be favourites in most markets with a £40 million pound kitty.

Clucas on 20:34 - Aug 16 with 6636 viewsE20Jack

Clucas on 20:30 - Aug 16 by jojaca

We are going to be favourites in most markets with a £40 million pound kitty.

Nah doesn't really work like that. I would imagine there is certainly something in the Clucas rumours. We have been linked before and is very similar to Gylfi from what I have seen. I would much prefer spending around £12m on Clucas than £27m on Viera or £25m on Chadli. Yes from me.

Login to get fewer ads

Clucas on 20:37 - Aug 16 with 6599 viewsjojaca

Clucas on 20:34 - Aug 16 by E20Jack

Nah doesn't really work like that. I would imagine there is certainly something in the Clucas rumours. We have been linked before and is very similar to Gylfi from what I have seen. I would much prefer spending around £12m on Clucas than £27m on Viera or £25m on Chadli. Yes from me.

Three goals last season............

Clucas on 20:38 - Aug 16 with 6582 viewsbuilthjack

When he was at Hereford I watched him quite a few times when we didn't have a game. I wrote to bignose and told him to get him and Sam Bowen watched. Don't suppose he did.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Clucas on 20:42 - Aug 16 with 6519 viewslonglostjack

Clucas on 20:34 - Aug 16 by E20Jack

Asuming the difference is spent.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Clucas on 20:42 - Aug 16 with 6507 viewsE20Jack

Clucas on 20:37 - Aug 16 by jojaca

Three goals last season............

As I have said previously. We are going to be a more dynamic outfit.

I cannot think of many clubs that had an attacking midfielder the focal point of every attack. Gylfi was always going to score a load of goals as our attacks were designed to either fall at his or Llorentes feet/head. We played for free kicks and crosses.

Play like that again and design attacks around Clucas and he may well get 8 or 9 too. Thankfully however we wont and the goals will be spread. We aren't looking for someone to replace Gylfi's goals as that will be done by varying the attacks.

Clucas on 20:46 - Aug 16 with 6455 viewsjojaca

Clucas on 20:42 - Aug 16 by E20Jack

As I have said previously. We are going to be a more dynamic outfit.

I cannot think of many clubs that had an attacking midfielder the focal point of every attack. Gylfi was always going to score a load of goals as our attacks were designed to either fall at his or Llorentes feet/head. We played for free kicks and crosses.

Play like that again and design attacks around Clucas and he may well get 8 or 9 too. Thankfully however we wont and the goals will be spread. We aren't looking for someone to replace Gylfi's goals as that will be done by varying the attacks.

If you watched Saturday's game, we could not get out of own half first before worrying about varying the attacks. Britton, Routledge and Fer do not come into the more dynamic outfit.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 20:46]

Clucas on 20:47 - Aug 16 with 6428 viewshughesy2013

still fav to sign Aboubakar at 5/2
Clucas on 20:49 - Aug 16 with 6390 viewsE20Jack

Clucas on 20:46 - Aug 16 by jojaca

If you watched Saturday's game, we could not get out of own half first before worrying about varying the attacks. Britton, Routledge and Fer do not come into the more dynamic outfit.

Not really relevant. When we do attack the attacks will be varied. We were playing with a weakened team. We have not yet spent the money from Gylfi and possibly Llorente to get the squad capable of fulfilling the brief. However the rare time we did attack it was varied, Abrahams smart turn and shot signified that. Something last year would have been controlled and fed back out to the wing for the cross.

Clucas on 21:00 - Aug 16 with 6280 viewsdobjack2

None of these should be first choices at the close of the window. If they are we are in for another long season.
Clucas on 21:03 - Aug 16 with 6245 viewslonglostjack

Clucas on 20:49 - Aug 16 by E20Jack

Not really relevant. When we do attack the attacks will be varied. We were playing with a weakened team. We have not yet spent the money from Gylfi and possibly Llorente to get the squad capable of fulfilling the brief. However the rare time we did attack it was varied, Abrahams smart turn and shot signified that. Something last year would have been controlled and fed back out to the wing for the cross.

Kruse. Go get him Gerhard.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Clucas on 21:04 - Aug 16 with 6220 viewsjojaca

Clucas on 20:49 - Aug 16 by E20Jack

Unless we have a complete makeover in midfield, we are f**ked this season, It does not matter about Llorente returning. Hopefully Mesa is the first piece in the Jigsaw with Tom Carroll the only other half tidy player.

Clucas on 21:06 - Aug 16 with 6189 viewstomdickharry

Tall, powerful player with a sweet left foot,no problem with signing him.
Clucas on 22:03 - Aug 16 with 5815 viewsnantywatcher

Clucas on 21:06 - Aug 16 by tomdickharry

Tall, powerful player with a sweet left foot,no problem with signing him.

Totally agree. The fact Dyche rates him is good enough for me. As long as we stay well clear of old man Bony I'll be happy.
Clucas on 22:41 - Aug 16 with 5636 viewsYossarian

Not a bad shout but 12 million tops. We need two midfielders, a winger and RB to be competitive. That all seems too much business to do at this late stage. Did we really have to drag the Siggy deal out for so long?
Let's face it, Narsingh is a flop. Hardly featured and never looked the part.
I would expect one player in for Siggy and not for much of a fee. I hope I'm wrong on all counts.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Clucas on 22:43 - Aug 16 with 5606 viewsE20Jack

Clucas is certainly the type of player we need and certainly in the price range we need. All this talk of sticking £30m on one foreign player is madness. This guy is home grown so value wont depreciate as much and seems a real good player with PL experience which is what PC wants.

Clucas on 23:32 - Aug 16 with 5415 viewsawayjack

Agree. Our current midfield / wingers be lucky to get more than 10 goals combined. Carrol can just has half decent shot and Fer has odd header on target. The rest can't shoot with any accuracy or power and don't really have an attacking mindset. Routs, Fer and sadly Leon created nothing on Saturday. Ayew chased hard but lacks control / quaility of his brother. So who's suddenly going to step up and get 20+ goals / assists this season. Not of our current lot even that's for sure.
Clucas on 23:57 - Aug 16 with 5338 viewsdameedna

Allan
Viera
Chadli
Clucas

The list is descending in quality in my guesstimation.

Still a good period of time and Ki is back soon.

We were always told not too many additions.

So far we are minus 1.

Hope we sign a midfielder, winger at least.

Dont know enough about Clucas which is why be bottoms out on my list.

Giddy up.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 0:01]
Clucas on 14:44 - Aug 17 with 4878 viewsSwansea93

Breaking news on Sky, we've made an approach to Hull.

Is he any good?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024