Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 20:30 - Aug 16 with 8573 viewsSwanjaxs

Bangs one in again playing in the best domestic competition in world football...
Pub team 2
FC Astana 0

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 09:09 - Aug 17 with 1567 viewsBarrySwan

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 02:03 - Aug 17 by AussieSwan

I still reckon Sinclair is an upgrade on all our wingers bar Ayew (too early to judge Narsingh)

He was available for £2m not long ago

Presumably this would be the Sinclair who did so well for us in the championship but then failed to ever beat even one premiership defender during his entire time with us in the premiership?
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 9:10]
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 09:13 - Aug 17 with 1556 viewsSwansNZ

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 09:09 - Aug 17 by BarrySwan

Presumably this would be the Sinclair who did so well for us in the championship but then failed to ever beat even one premiership defender during his entire time with us in the premiership?
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 9:10]

The same one who was half as good as Wayne Routledge.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 09:53 - Aug 17 with 1525 viewsJackieMoon

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 07:14 - Aug 17 by pikeypaul

Against Astana from another pub league in Kazhastan.

Last season the terrorist loving scum got smashed 7-0
in the group stage before finishing rock bottom of the group.

Sinclair lcould not even cut it at Villa so we all know the
standard he's at now with the vile scummy club he plays for.

Ps.any singing and glorification of the be heading of Lee Rigby last
by the scum or do the usual suspects there and here only keep that
for special ocassions? Pure scum.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 7:20]

1a. Poor quality league but still a champion of their country, something swansea will never be. It is after all the 'Champions' League. Would you rather it was a closed shop for the likes of Barca, Real, PSG and Bayern.

1b. For such a 'pub' team they seem to get an awful lot of attention on a Swansea forum, i can guarantee for a fact that not a single post has ever been made about Swansea on a Celtic forum.

2. No shame in being beaten of Barca at Nou Camp 7-0. Seem to remember Bayern and PSG both taking 5-0 trouncing there in recent years. Very early in Rodgers tenure too.

3. Sinclair has been invigorated by Rodgers, players can improve as well as go downhill. You seem to have a short memory as Sinclair is one of Swansea's best players in the modern era.

4. 6 drunken idiots don't make an entire fan base. Have you ever actually met a celtic fan or been to glasgow. Lovely people.
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 11:51 - Aug 17 with 1469 viewsSwanjaxs

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 09:53 - Aug 17 by JackieMoon

1a. Poor quality league but still a champion of their country, something swansea will never be. It is after all the 'Champions' League. Would you rather it was a closed shop for the likes of Barca, Real, PSG and Bayern.

1b. For such a 'pub' team they seem to get an awful lot of attention on a Swansea forum, i can guarantee for a fact that not a single post has ever been made about Swansea on a Celtic forum.

2. No shame in being beaten of Barca at Nou Camp 7-0. Seem to remember Bayern and PSG both taking 5-0 trouncing there in recent years. Very early in Rodgers tenure too.

3. Sinclair has been invigorated by Rodgers, players can improve as well as go downhill. You seem to have a short memory as Sinclair is one of Swansea's best players in the modern era.

4. 6 drunken idiots don't make an entire fan base. Have you ever actually met a celtic fan or been to glasgow. Lovely people.

At last... a decent level headed appraisal of Celtic Football Club rather than the bile spouted by some posters on here.. 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 15:37 - Aug 17 with 1426 viewsKilkennyjack

Lovely people, all in all....agreed .. 🍀💚.

6 in a row 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆.

Scotty and Brenda always did well for the Swans, so good luck to them both.
And as for Rosie, well what can you say...?

See, its not that hard to be nice.
Big John luvs the Bhoys.

Beware of the Risen People

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:40 - Aug 17 with 1385 viewsBrynmill_Jack

They're only mentioned on here by two people max who seem to support them more than their own club (who just happen to be playing in a far superior league).
Most of us don't give a flying f*ck what Celtic do. And as for the isolated idiot fans, there's far more than six of them with their Irish flags and banners in republican corner.
Sinclair is a one trick pony who got found out in the premier league. If he's shining in Scotland now it's no surprise given the quality on show up there.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:44 - Aug 17 with 1377 viewsCroftyjack

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 08:01 - Aug 17 by somersetsimon

I never really rated Sinclair as a winger in the PL. Same problem as Dyer. Runs fast, looks good with the ball at his feet, but then runs into the first defender.
As he was a right footer playing on the left, he ended up coming inside a lot and picked up a few goals, but I'd never class him as an good winger.

but still the best 2 wingers we had in the PL...check the facts!

Sad but it is true.
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:50 - Aug 17 with 1367 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:44 - Aug 17 by Croftyjack

but still the best 2 wingers we had in the PL...check the facts!

Sad but it is true.

B*llocks! Routledge is far superior to Dyer! Nath was good in our frst season in the PL but got found out eventually.

Login to get fewer ads

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:56 - Aug 17 with 1361 viewsCroftyjack

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:50 - Aug 17 by Brynmill_Jack

B*llocks! Routledge is far superior to Dyer! Nath was good in our frst season in the PL but got found out eventually.

Premier league goals

Nathan Dyer 17
Scott Sinclair 9

Like I said the most productive not the best...Scott scored them in a season and a bit and Nathan has hardly appeared for 2 yrs so what I am trying to get at is no winger has been as productive since.
Personally Routledge is my fave of all 3.

I'm trying to show how poor we have been with players after our first 3 seasons.
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:56 - Aug 17 with 1360 viewsDr_Winston

"1b. For such a 'pub' team they seem to get an awful lot of attention on a Swansea forum, i can guarantee for a fact that not a single post has ever been made about Swansea on a Celtic forum. "

Ten seconds with Google provides...

http://www.talkceltic.net/forums/threads/swansea-vs-cardiff.106487/

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 18:04 - Aug 17 with 1346 viewsGaryjack

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 20:46 - Aug 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

Plus a new set of pearly white nashers

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 18:38 - Aug 17 with 1327 viewsperplex

All the coverage we get from that Micky Mouse league does my head in, it`s absolute crap.
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 10:37 - Aug 18 with 1258 viewsDafyddHuw

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 02:03 - Aug 17 by AussieSwan

I still reckon Sinclair is an upgrade on all our wingers bar Ayew (too early to judge Narsingh)

He was available for £2m not long ago

Have you forgotten that he couldn't even get into 1st eleven when he left us?
Brendan's a shit hot manager though.
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:05 - Aug 22 with 1140 viewsSwanjaxs

Scottie Sinclair.... Wow just wow 😯🍀

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:25 - Aug 22 with 1091 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:05 - Aug 22 by Swanjaxs

Scottie Sinclair.... Wow just wow 😯🍀

Yes, the Scottie Sinclair that has just scored again in a Champions League match.
Some players can get back their old form.
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:34 - Aug 22 with 1061 viewsDaggyjack

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:25 - Aug 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, the Scottie Sinclair that has just scored again in a Champions League match.
Some players can get back their old form.

So if he scored against TNS in the champions league, you'd be getting excited as it's the champions league?
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:37 - Aug 22 with 1053 viewsSwanjaxs

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:34 - Aug 22 by Daggyjack

So if he scored against TNS in the champions league, you'd be getting excited as it's the champions league?

But its not TNS is it.... it's against a team that beat Legia Warsaw 4 1 on aggregate in the last round 👍

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:41 - Aug 22 with 1040 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:56 - Aug 17 by Croftyjack

Premier league goals

Nathan Dyer 17
Scott Sinclair 9

Like I said the most productive not the best...Scott scored them in a season and a bit and Nathan has hardly appeared for 2 yrs so what I am trying to get at is no winger has been as productive since.
Personally Routledge is my fave of all 3.

I'm trying to show how poor we have been with players after our first 3 seasons.

For completeness you should show Routledge's and Dyer's full Swansea Service as well as Sinclair's, especially as Wayne is so much better than Dyer.
Routledge 6 years, 214 Games, 20 goals at 10.7 games per goal.
Dyer 8 Years, 281 Games, 31 goals at 9.1 games per goal.
Sinclair 2 Years 91 Games, 36 goals at 2.6 games per goal.

Of course in the pub league playing for Celtic he has also done quite well.
57 Games, 29 goals at just under 2 games per goal.

mmmmm, Waynes the best player, he really must contribute a lot more in the rest of his game
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:42 - Aug 22 with 1038 viewsDaggyjack

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:37 - Aug 22 by Swanjaxs

But its not TNS is it.... it's against a team that beat Legia Warsaw 4 1 on aggregate in the last round 👍

Not much difference, the Polish Ekstraklasa is a god awful league and all Poland's decent players play abroad.
Think Pawel Abbott would get a game for Legia.
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:43 - Aug 22 with 1030 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Its a pity we didn't have Scot here at the moment .
He was f@cking. Brilliant for us
Saying that we don't play with with any wingers at them moment.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:57 - Aug 22 with 997 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:43 - Aug 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Its a pity we didn't have Scot here at the moment .
He was f@cking. Brilliant for us
Saying that we don't play with with any wingers at them moment.

In the championship he was. But then so we're Dobbie and Pratley. And Mark Gower.

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:57 - Aug 22 with 997 viewsraynor94

Brendan does like to do it the hard way

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 18:05 - Aug 22 with 980 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:57 - Aug 22 by Brynmill_Jack

In the championship he was. But then so we're Dobbie and Pratley. And Mark Gower.

And in his short time as a premier league player for us , he even kept your little cuddly Wayne out of the team and rightfully so .😉

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 18:10 - Aug 22 with 973 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 18:05 - Aug 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

And in his short time as a premier league player for us , he even kept your little cuddly Wayne out of the team and rightfully so .😉

That would be the same cuddly Wayne who performed so well in our best PL side , Laudrup's?

Sinclair got his one trick (the cut in on the left foot) sussed out in the PL and most of his goals were penalties. It was Brendan's blind spot or more like hard on for him that kept him the shirt

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 18:16 - Aug 22 with 964 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 18:10 - Aug 22 by Brynmill_Jack

That would be the same cuddly Wayne who performed so well in our best PL side , Laudrup's?

Sinclair got his one trick (the cut in on the left foot) sussed out in the PL and most of his goals were penalties. It was Brendan's blind spot or more like hard on for him that kept him the shirt

9 premier league goals I think he's got for us .

Not a bad return for a winger penalties or not.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024