Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 20:30 - Aug 16 with 8571 viewsSwanjaxs

Bangs one in again playing in the best domestic competition in world football...
Pub team 2
FC Astana 0

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 18:28 - Aug 22 with 1348 viewshobo

4-3 in the end - they managed to sort it out once Scottie went off strangely enough...
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 19:03 - Aug 22 with 1317 viewsE20Jack

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 18:16 - Aug 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

9 premier league goals I think he's got for us .

Not a bad return for a winger penalties or not.

Penalties should definately not count when taking into consideration someones goalscoring prowess or goal threat in my opinion. Roger Freestone has 3 for us... and he was a goalkeeper.

Half of Sinclairs goals for us in the PL were penalties and I think a quarter of his total career goals have been penalties.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 19:07 - Aug 22 with 1316 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 19:03 - Aug 22 by E20Jack

Penalties should definately not count when taking into consideration someones goalscoring prowess or goal threat in my opinion. Roger Freestone has 3 for us... and he was a goalkeeper.

Half of Sinclairs goals for us in the PL were penalties and I think a quarter of his total career goals have been penalties.

Try telling that to shearer

Ffs

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 19:13 - Aug 22 with 1314 viewsjack247

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:25 - Aug 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, the Scottie Sinclair that has just scored again in a Champions League match.
Some players can get back their old form.

I agree. He'd be an amazing signing next time we're in the championship
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 20:24 - Aug 24 with 1204 viewspencoedjack

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 09:53 - Aug 17 by JackieMoon

1a. Poor quality league but still a champion of their country, something swansea will never be. It is after all the 'Champions' League. Would you rather it was a closed shop for the likes of Barca, Real, PSG and Bayern.

1b. For such a 'pub' team they seem to get an awful lot of attention on a Swansea forum, i can guarantee for a fact that not a single post has ever been made about Swansea on a Celtic forum.

2. No shame in being beaten of Barca at Nou Camp 7-0. Seem to remember Bayern and PSG both taking 5-0 trouncing there in recent years. Very early in Rodgers tenure too.

3. Sinclair has been invigorated by Rodgers, players can improve as well as go downhill. You seem to have a short memory as Sinclair is one of Swansea's best players in the modern era.

4. 6 drunken idiots don't make an entire fan base. Have you ever actually met a celtic fan or been to glasgow. Lovely people.

2 > enjoy your batterings from Bayern & PSG to mention them in the same sentence as the winners of the pub league is laughable
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 20:27 - Aug 24 with 1189 viewsLoyal

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 09:53 - Aug 17 by JackieMoon

1a. Poor quality league but still a champion of their country, something swansea will never be. It is after all the 'Champions' League. Would you rather it was a closed shop for the likes of Barca, Real, PSG and Bayern.

1b. For such a 'pub' team they seem to get an awful lot of attention on a Swansea forum, i can guarantee for a fact that not a single post has ever been made about Swansea on a Celtic forum.

2. No shame in being beaten of Barca at Nou Camp 7-0. Seem to remember Bayern and PSG both taking 5-0 trouncing there in recent years. Very early in Rodgers tenure too.

3. Sinclair has been invigorated by Rodgers, players can improve as well as go downhill. You seem to have a short memory as Sinclair is one of Swansea's best players in the modern era.

4. 6 drunken idiots don't make an entire fan base. Have you ever actually met a celtic fan or been to glasgow. Lovely people.

Let me get this right, Swansea have never been champions of their country.
Are you positive ?

Regards Swansea not being posted in a Celtic forum.
Wrong.
But then you seem to know a lot of things, based on not knowing a lot of things.

The reason why Celtic have mentions on here is because of the disgusting fans that follow the club.
Don't take it personally, it shows a lack of class.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 20:32]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 23:17 - Aug 24 with 1138 viewsdailew

[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 23:20]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 23:19 - Aug 24 with 1135 viewsdailew

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 20:45 - Aug 16 by jack247

It's not a domestic competition.

Fair play to Scott and Brendan though, ripping up trees up there.

"It's not a domestic competition. Fair play to Scott and Brendan though, ripping up trees up there."

Fawning fanboy !!

"Everyone grows out of this sort of fawning fanboy nonsense, it just takes some longer than others. Natural to show an interest in ex players? No it's not, it's strange."

Scotty left us a full five years ago.

Takes some people longer than others!

[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 0:56]

Login to get fewer ads

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 01:29 - Aug 25 with 1055 viewsHumpty

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 17:56 - Aug 17 by Dr_Winston

"1b. For such a 'pub' team they seem to get an awful lot of attention on a Swansea forum, i can guarantee for a fact that not a single post has ever been made about Swansea on a Celtic forum. "

Ten seconds with Google provides...

http://www.talkceltic.net/forums/threads/swansea-vs-cardiff.106487/

I'm still trying to work out who Ammanvalleyjack might be on here.

Whoever he is, he did a good job.
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 01:35 - Aug 25 with 1052 viewsSwanjaxs

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 01:29 - Aug 25 by Humpty

I'm still trying to work out who Ammanvalleyjack might be on here.

Whoever he is, he did a good job.

I know him, big Swans fan too, as far as I'm aware he doesn't post on here, I'll text him in the morning to ask...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 06:35 - Aug 25 with 1009 viewsjack247

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 23:19 - Aug 24 by dailew

"It's not a domestic competition. Fair play to Scott and Brendan though, ripping up trees up there."

Fawning fanboy !!

"Everyone grows out of this sort of fawning fanboy nonsense, it just takes some longer than others. Natural to show an interest in ex players? No it's not, it's strange."

Scotty left us a full five years ago.

Takes some people longer than others!

[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 0:56]

Jesus Christ Dai,

It's a thread implying we should look into bringing him back. I've posted a fair bit on Bony lately too, due to the current transfer speculation. I've also posted about Viera, Chadli and Sanches.

It's not as if I was on here creaming over him when he started playing for Man City, or Allen for Liverpool, Bony for City, Scotland for Wigan, Trundle for Bristol etc.

And it took you two posts and an edit to completely miss the point.
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 07:16 - Aug 25 with 965 viewsdailew

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 06:35 - Aug 25 by jack247

Jesus Christ Dai,

It's a thread implying we should look into bringing him back. I've posted a fair bit on Bony lately too, due to the current transfer speculation. I've also posted about Viera, Chadli and Sanches.

It's not as if I was on here creaming over him when he started playing for Man City, or Allen for Liverpool, Bony for City, Scotland for Wigan, Trundle for Bristol etc.

And it took you two posts and an edit to completely miss the point.

Pathetic.

No mention of him coming back in the title.

No mention of him coming back in the OP,.

No mention of him coming back in the post you replied to.

No mention of him coming back in any post at all before you made that post.

"Yep, you're a fawning fan boy Jack247. It will blow over, just takes some a bit of time (more than 5 years, obs).

You're like a teenage girl gutted Robbie's left take that at the moment. "

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 07:34 - Aug 25 with 945 viewsjack247

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 07:16 - Aug 25 by dailew

Pathetic.

No mention of him coming back in the title.

No mention of him coming back in the OP,.

No mention of him coming back in the post you replied to.

No mention of him coming back in any post at all before you made that post.

"Yep, you're a fawning fan boy Jack247. It will blow over, just takes some a bit of time (more than 5 years, obs).

You're like a teenage girl gutted Robbie's left take that at the moment. "

Maybe you haven't noticed, but Sinclair threads invariably come round to us resigning him, as Gylfi ones will in a few years if he fails and ends up in the SPL. That was pretty obvious to me. Perhaps not to you.

As for the rest of it, you've taken their 'fawning fan boy' thing pretty personally haven't you?
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 07:45 - Aug 25 with 934 viewsdailew

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 07:34 - Aug 25 by jack247

Maybe you haven't noticed, but Sinclair threads invariably come round to us resigning him, as Gylfi ones will in a few years if he fails and ends up in the SPL. That was pretty obvious to me. Perhaps not to you.

As for the rest of it, you've taken their 'fawning fan boy' thing pretty personally haven't you?

No I haven't noticed.

Can't say I've noticed any Sinclair threads at all.

No mention or implication of him coming back before you made your fawning fanboy type post.

You think you're Doris Fücking Stokes now (one for the younger posters), able to predict how a thread is going to turn out.

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 07:56 - Aug 25 with 920 viewsjack247

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 07:45 - Aug 25 by dailew

No I haven't noticed.

Can't say I've noticed any Sinclair threads at all.

No mention or implication of him coming back before you made your fawning fanboy type post.

You think you're Doris Fücking Stokes now (one for the younger posters), able to predict how a thread is going to turn out.

You're posting on a Sinclair thread you plank.

It's hardly difficult, they all go this way and the brief opening post implies he is too good for his current level.

Nevermind, Jonjo will be back in a few weeks. Get there early enough and you may get an autograph.
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 07:58 - Aug 25 with 919 viewsdailew

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 07:56 - Aug 25 by jack247

You're posting on a Sinclair thread you plank.

It's hardly difficult, they all go this way and the brief opening post implies he is too good for his current level.

Nevermind, Jonjo will be back in a few weeks. Get there early enough and you may get an autograph.

Obviously need to spell things out for you, you plank.

Can't say I've noticed any Sinclair threads (besides this one) at all.

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 09:07 - Aug 25 with 872 viewsjack247

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 07:58 - Aug 25 by dailew

Obviously need to spell things out for you, you plank.

Can't say I've noticed any Sinclair threads (besides this one) at all.

That's a bit odd, seeing as they crop up fairly regularly and you think it would be strange not to have a certain amount of affection for ex players that have served us so well.

Anyway, are you looking forward to seeing Jonjo?
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 09:31 - Aug 25 with 859 viewsdailew

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 09:07 - Aug 25 by jack247

That's a bit odd, seeing as they crop up fairly regularly and you think it would be strange not to have a certain amount of affection for ex players that have served us so well.

Anyway, are you looking forward to seeing Jonjo?

Stop posting about ex-players.

You're fücking obsessed.

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 09:42 - Aug 25 with 840 viewsjack247

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 09:31 - Aug 25 by dailew

Stop posting about ex-players.

You're fücking obsessed.

I'm asking a simple and pertinent question seeing as you...

'Don't see anything wrong with holding a certain amount of affection (yes fanboy, affection!) for players who have served us well'. In fact for you, 'it would be strange not to'.

You should have just downarrowed my post and left it at that.
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 09:51 - Aug 25 with 823 viewsdailew

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 09:42 - Aug 25 by jack247

I'm asking a simple and pertinent question seeing as you...

'Don't see anything wrong with holding a certain amount of affection (yes fanboy, affection!) for players who have served us well'. In fact for you, 'it would be strange not to'.

You should have just downarrowed my post and left it at that.

You watching Celtic's next game seeing you've got so much interest in Scotty?

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 10:05 - Aug 25 with 802 viewsjack247

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 09:51 - Aug 25 by dailew

You watching Celtic's next game seeing you've got so much interest in Scotty?

No. And I haven't got any interest in Scott Sinclair. I won't be watching the next West Brom or Las Palmas games either. Despite commenting on Chadli and Viera. Nor Evertons funnily enough.

You going to answer the Jonjo question? Looking forward to seeing him?
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 10:13 - Aug 25 with 798 viewsdailew

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 10:05 - Aug 25 by jack247

No. And I haven't got any interest in Scott Sinclair. I won't be watching the next West Brom or Las Palmas games either. Despite commenting on Chadli and Viera. Nor Evertons funnily enough.

No.

No interest in Sinclair although you post on a thread about him and know how all these other threads about him pan out.

You've obviously read all these other threads.

Give it up. You're obsessed.

He's been gone five years.

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 10:29 - Aug 25 with 774 viewsjack247

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 10:13 - Aug 25 by dailew

No.

No interest in Sinclair although you post on a thread about him and know how all these other threads about him pan out.

You've obviously read all these other threads.

Give it up. You're obsessed.

He's been gone five years.

I don't have any interest in any of our former players unless they are being linked to coming back to us. Whether that's by a newspaper, someone on here or whatever.

And obsessed? You're the one who dug up a post from 10 days ago.

Fair enough, no to Jonjo. You obviously don't have much 'affection' for him. How about Ashley Williams? Bet you can't wait to see him again.
Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 10:32 - Aug 25 with 770 viewsdailew

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 10:29 - Aug 25 by jack247

I don't have any interest in any of our former players unless they are being linked to coming back to us. Whether that's by a newspaper, someone on here or whatever.

And obsessed? You're the one who dug up a post from 10 days ago.

Fair enough, no to Jonjo. You obviously don't have much 'affection' for him. How about Ashley Williams? Bet you can't wait to see him again.

There was no link or mention of him coming back when you posted.

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 10:33 - Aug 25 with 769 viewsSwanjaxs

Scottie Sinclair 🍀 on 10:05 - Aug 25 by jack247

Don't take it personally mate, of course most Swans supporters would take an interest in our ex players progress, some will be supportive, some will be critical... it's just a Celtic thing I'm afraid that you've been caught up in.... you see anything Celtic brings the Red White and Blue monster out in some ....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024