Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi gone, board sell out now Swans trust sell out to Wall Street mafia!! 12:41 - Aug 17 with 1624 viewssammylee3

Community club we are a fooking joke, sold out to the dollar constantly.

The Trust and Jenkins are a disgrace selling out to a bunch money men, in it for all the wrong reasons. Jenkins tried to buy £1.6 million worth of property in Pembrokeshire last year. He'll be buying half of South Pembs at this rate. Shame on the trust #sellouts
Gylfi gone, board sell out now Swans trust sell out to Wall Street mafia!! on 12:50 - Aug 17 with 1580 viewsJohnw102

Democratic vote by members of the trust which we could all have joined, only 51% voted, most of the trust supporters I have spoken to on line were going to vote for Option 3 no legal action but retain shares. Which in my opinion was the right option, but those that bothered to vote didn't agree. No longer the supporters club, what happened to "more than 11"?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Gylfi gone, board sell out now Swans trust sell out to Wall Street mafia!! on 13:02 - Aug 17 with 1518 viewssammylee3

supporters trust and board that prefer money to the club are tw4ts simples, no right to call themselves supporters. Guardians of the club my arse guardians of the $
Gylfi gone, board sell out now Swans trust sell out to Wall Street mafia!! on 13:14 - Aug 17 with 1465 viewsAussieSwan

Gylfi gone, board sell out now Swans trust sell out to Wall Street mafia!! on 12:50 - Aug 17 by Johnw102

Democratic vote by members of the trust which we could all have joined, only 51% voted, most of the trust supporters I have spoken to on line were going to vote for Option 3 no legal action but retain shares. Which in my opinion was the right option, but those that bothered to vote didn't agree. No longer the supporters club, what happened to "more than 11"?

forget "more than 11", the club needs to become "more than the board"

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Gylfi gone, board sell out now Swans trust sell out to Wall Street mafia!! on 13:17 - Aug 17 with 1435 viewssammylee3

Gylfi gone, board sell out now Swans trust sell out to Wall Street mafia!! on 13:14 - Aug 17 by AussieSwan

forget "more than 11", the club needs to become "more than the board"

when are the community club putting Cyril up for sale???
Gylfi gone, board sell out now Swans trust sell out to Wall Street mafia!! on 09:07 - Aug 18 with 1080 viewsPintado

If you want a premiership club then all this was always gonna happen. Premiership = massive money, community club = lower league, that's the reality these days, pick what you want but you can't have both.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Gylfi gone, board sell out now Swans trust sell out to Wall Street mafia!! on 09:18 - Aug 18 with 1041 viewsDarran

Gylfi gone, board sell out now Swans trust sell out to Wall Street mafia!! on 12:50 - Aug 17 by Johnw102

I don't agree with the vote but it's a great post John.

Regardless of if you think the Trust is dead and Sumblers a cùnt they put the decision to a vote and this is how these cretins voted.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gylfi gone, board sell out now Swans trust sell out to Wall Street mafia!! on 09:27 - Aug 18 with 999 viewsawayjack

Gylfi gone, board sell out now Swans trust sell out to Wall Street mafia!! on 09:07 - Aug 18 by Pintado

If you want a premiership club then all this was always gonna happen. Premiership = massive money, community club = lower league, that's the reality these days, pick what you want but you can't have both.

Why not? We've managed 7 years in PL without a penny of new external investment into the Club The TV revenues and potential commercial income are so great, even with players wages there's no reason we could make a modest profit and reinvest back into the club versus greedy Board or investors lining thier pockets. You do realise the Yanks have not put a penny into the Club? Just loading costs appointing thier puppets on Board or consultants with no football / PL knowledge.
Gylfi gone, board sell out now Swans trust sell out to Wall Street mafia!! on 12:20 - Aug 18 with 875 viewsPintado

Gylfi gone, board sell out now Swans trust sell out to Wall Street mafia!! on 09:27 - Aug 18 by awayjack

Why not? We've managed 7 years in PL without a penny of new external investment into the Club The TV revenues and potential commercial income are so great, even with players wages there's no reason we could make a modest profit and reinvest back into the club versus greedy Board or investors lining thier pockets. You do realise the Yanks have not put a penny into the Club? Just loading costs appointing thier puppets on Board or consultants with no football / PL knowledge.

I say this as premiership has gone up another level in last couple of years and if we did not have the investment then we may well already be down, we were selling players and not replacing them as no money. You just can't compare the premiership of now to the premiership of a couple of years ago.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024