Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement Presser. 15:30 - Aug 17 with 6744 viewsairedale

He speaks and handles the media well.

Its a case of wait and see re new players though, imo.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/watch-paul-clements-press-conference
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 15:34]
Clement Presser. on 16:46 - Aug 17 with 6574 viewsMo_Wives

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Clement Presser. on 16:53 - Aug 17 with 6541 viewsphact0rri

Strangely... has anyone else noticed that were not getting the press conferences on the SCTV channel on Youtube so far this year? sort of odd.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Clement Presser. on 17:38 - Aug 17 with 6446 viewscentrestandswan

Clement Presser. on 16:53 - Aug 17 by phact0rri

Strangely... has anyone else noticed that were not getting the press conferences on the SCTV channel on Youtube so far this year? sort of odd.

Good point that , perhaps the microphone has busted.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Clement Presser. on 17:45 - Aug 17 with 6415 viewsKGriz16

Clement Presser. on 16:53 - Aug 17 by phact0rri

Maybe a ploy to plug the new app to fans. Rather than using Youtube, that's my thinking...
Clement Presser. on 17:53 - Aug 17 with 6391 viewsDarran

Well I don't know if I'm alone here but after watching his press conference earlier I felt like screaming.

What does he need to talk to Leadbetter and Altman about recruitment for doesn't he know of any players at any of his ex-clubs?

And I'd love to know who Leadbetters staff are? Fuçking freaks like Brian Flynn probably.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clement Presser. on 18:59 - Aug 17 with 6241 viewsclement

Clement Presser. on 17:53 - Aug 17 by Darran

Well I don't know if I'm alone here but after watching his press conference earlier I felt like screaming.

What does he need to talk to Leadbetter and Altman about recruitment for doesn't he know of any players at any of his ex-clubs?

And I'd love to know who Leadbetters staff are? Fuçking freaks like Brian Flynn probably.

why does he need to talk about the head of recruitment before buying anyone?

because we have a head of recruitment and it's his job to give input on transfers.

why does he need to talk to the analytics expert before buying anyone?

because we have an analytics expert and it's his job to give input on transfers.

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Clement Presser. on 19:10 - Aug 17 with 6215 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clement Presser. on 16:46 - Aug 17 by Mo_Wives

Haha. He was whipping up a bit of a froth wasn't he. Under the bloody lights with his zipped up top. Needed to strip off and reveal his Superman outfit underneath.
I think he will need it this season......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Clement Presser. on 19:16 - Aug 17 with 6183 viewsOldjack

he needs to know how much dosh is available ,before he moves in on his targets ,he should have a good few with all his connections at theses top clubs ,i wouldn't hold your breath though

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Clement Presser. on 19:19 - Aug 17 with 6163 views3swan

Do you pick and choose what you believe in football?

You've been around long enough to know that most comments are pre-prepared. Standard answers to most questions.

Taken over time most comments contradict the others.
Clement Presser. on 19:22 - Aug 17 with 6151 viewsDarran

Clement Presser. on 19:19 - Aug 17 by 3swan

Do you pick and choose what you believe in football?

You've been around long enough to know that most comments are pre-prepared. Standard answers to most questions.

Taken over time most comments contradict the others.

Fair point Clive.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clement Presser. on 19:23 - Aug 17 with 6143 views3swan

Clement Presser. on 19:22 - Aug 17 by Darran

Fair point Clive.

That isn't what you said 6 months ago
Clement Presser. on 19:24 - Aug 17 with 6138 viewsbermudajack

Clement Presser. on 19:22 - Aug 17 by Darran

Fair point Clive.

Feel sorry for the lad...

Sitting duck.., Huw buys what he wants... Clement has no say 😕

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Clement Presser. on 19:40 - Aug 17 with 6078 viewsSTID2017

Clement Presser. on 19:24 - Aug 17 by bermudajack

Feel sorry for the lad...

Sitting duck.., Huw buys what he wants... Clement has no say 😕

If that is the cae and we struggle, he'll walk out in three months.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Clement Presser. on 03:29 - Aug 18 with 5920 viewsWanderer

The whole world knows we have cash burning in our pocket and we looking for some players to come in, hence agents flooding the clubs mailbox.
But by Christ the closer that closing window gets nearer, the bigger the price is going up on potential targets day by day.
Every one out there is out to screw as much as they can out of us, I fear we may end up getting lesser players for over valued cost.
the siggy deal should have been done back in June, it's going to hurt us now.
Clement Presser. on 06:39 - Aug 18 with 5868 viewsawayjack

Clement Presser. on 03:29 - Aug 18 by Wanderer

The whole world knows we have cash burning in our pocket and we looking for some players to come in, hence agents flooding the clubs mailbox.
But by Christ the closer that closing window gets nearer, the bigger the price is going up on potential targets day by day.
Every one out there is out to screw as much as they can out of us, I fear we may end up getting lesser players for over valued cost.
the siggy deal should have been done back in June, it's going to hurt us now.

I think it suits Board agenda of not fully reinvesting in squad with old exists of 'we tried but run out of time'. If Siggy said he wanted to leave last May, why wait until mid-August to sell and why not find a replacement. I do like PC, but he's starting to sound like Jenkins when defending our lack of quality transfers. Same as his crisp about Mesa needing a long time to settle into PL. Top 4 have luxury of letting players to get up to speed, but they don't have likes of Fulton as the current position.
Clement Presser. on 06:51 - Aug 18 with 5844 viewsfbreath

Clement Presser. on 06:39 - Aug 18 by awayjack

I think it suits Board agenda of not fully reinvesting in squad with old exists of 'we tried but run out of time'. If Siggy said he wanted to leave last May, why wait until mid-August to sell and why not find a replacement. I do like PC, but he's starting to sound like Jenkins when defending our lack of quality transfers. Same as his crisp about Mesa needing a long time to settle into PL. Top 4 have luxury of letting players to get up to speed, but they don't have likes of Fulton as the current position.

It's called towing the party line.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024