Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? 17:30 - Aug 17 with 7982 viewsHighjack

Interesting one this. Corbyn has sacked yet another of his front bench after she received accusations of racism for an article she wrote about rape gangs operating in the north of England, suggesting it's a predominantly Muslim issue.

Do you agree she should have been sacked?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 11:46 - Aug 21 with 3953 viewsMo_Wives

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 11:41 - Aug 21 by Highjack

It's beyond awful. Those kids have been let down to the worst possible degree by almost every authority who should have protected them, from the local council to the police to the national parliament in Westminster. We finally have a labour MP who has the balls to stand up and do the right thing, probably the first since Robin Cook, and she immediately gets sac... pressured into resigning. The whole issue is brushed under the carpet and forgotten about within a day or two and as this is going on another hundred kids have probably been raped.

It's a vile situation but it won't get any better because there's absolutely no appetite or desire from those on both sides of the house to do a single f ucking thing about it. After all they are only poor chav kids from some grotty little council estate in Rochdale. Why should anyone in Westminster give a flying f uck? These kids have literally nobody on their side.

And you know the craziest thing? If you flipped it and had gangs of white men targeting young Asian girls every single MP would be in front of every camera publically denouncing what a horrific thing it is. Diane Abbott would be in her element proudly announcing what filthy scumbags British white men are. There would be wall to wall coverage.

A crime is a crime no matter what ethnicity, race or religion etc.

All should be treated equally under the rule of law. This is not happening in this country.

Excellent post, H. It lacked your usual humour...but still a great, great post. Have an up arrow.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 12:50 - Aug 21 with 3923 viewsacejack3065

She should've been promoted, not cornered into resigning. Disgusting business.
Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 15:47 - Aug 21 with 3894 viewsHighjack

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 11:46 - Aug 21 by Mo_Wives

Excellent post, H. It lacked your usual humour...but still a great, great post. Have an up arrow.

I did try but It's fairly tricky to find a humorous angle when talking about systematic brutal child gang rape. Must contact Jimmy Carr for tips.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 17:04 - Aug 21 with 3887 viewswaynekerr55

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 12:50 - Aug 21 by acejack3065

She should've been promoted, not cornered into resigning. Disgusting business.

Perhaps if the comment was anti-semetic...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 17:42 - Aug 21 with 3872 viewsHighjack

It's noticeable that the Planetswans Corbynistas who have been jumping all over the 'nazi' thread have overlooked this one. Apart from the two that popped in to defend Corbyn from the 'sacking' allegation whilst convieniently ignoring the issue of course.

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 07:01 - Aug 22 with 3818 viewsMo_Wives

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 17:42 - Aug 21 by Highjack

It's noticeable that the Planetswans Corbynistas who have been jumping all over the 'nazi' thread have overlooked this one. Apart from the two that popped in to defend Corbyn from the 'sacking' allegation whilst convieniently ignoring the issue of course.

Been trying to work out the reason for this...

No luck as yet.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 16:04 - Aug 22 with 3777 viewsMo_Wives

THIS THREAD

CORBYNISTAS

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 16:24 - Aug 22 with 3766 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 16:04 - Aug 22 by Mo_Wives

THIS THREAD

CORBYNISTAS

Old news
Give her a tweet and ask why she resigned

Go and talk about Nazis,it's a cracking thread

👍🏻

🎣
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 16:25]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 16:29 - Aug 22 with 3763 viewsMo_Wives

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 16:24 - Aug 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Old news
Give her a tweet and ask why she resigned

Go and talk about Nazis,it's a cracking thread

👍🏻

🎣
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 16:25]

Oh, I know why she resigned, Mr T.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 17:18 - Aug 22 with 3741 viewsFlashberryjack

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 11:41 - Aug 21 by Highjack

It's beyond awful. Those kids have been let down to the worst possible degree by almost every authority who should have protected them, from the local council to the police to the national parliament in Westminster. We finally have a labour MP who has the balls to stand up and do the right thing, probably the first since Robin Cook, and she immediately gets sac... pressured into resigning. The whole issue is brushed under the carpet and forgotten about within a day or two and as this is going on another hundred kids have probably been raped.

It's a vile situation but it won't get any better because there's absolutely no appetite or desire from those on both sides of the house to do a single f ucking thing about it. After all they are only poor chav kids from some grotty little council estate in Rochdale. Why should anyone in Westminster give a flying f uck? These kids have literally nobody on their side.

And you know the craziest thing? If you flipped it and had gangs of white men targeting young Asian girls every single MP would be in front of every camera publically denouncing what a horrific thing it is. Diane Abbott would be in her element proudly announcing what filthy scumbags British white men are. There would be wall to wall coverage.

A crime is a crime no matter what ethnicity, race or religion etc.

All should be treated equally under the rule of law. This is not happening in this country.

Great post mate, just goes to show what a complete and f*cked up country we've become.

Dismayed at some of the posts on this thread, although not surprised.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 18:03 - Aug 22 with 3721 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 17:18 - Aug 22 by Flashberryjack

Great post mate, just goes to show what a complete and f*cked up country we've become.

Dismayed at some of the posts on this thread, although not surprised.

Indeed

It's the best post I've read on here for a very long while, e en by his standards,however his opening post wasn't true as ECB & myself said 👍🏻

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 18:16 - Aug 22 with 3717 viewsFlashberryjack

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 18:03 - Aug 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed

It's the best post I've read on here for a very long while, e en by his standards,however his opening post wasn't true as ECB & myself said 👍🏻

Well done to you and ECB for pointing that very important fact out..

Hello

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 18:17 - Aug 22 with 3716 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 18:16 - Aug 22 by Flashberryjack

Well done to you and ECB for pointing that very important fact out..

You are very welcome

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 18:24 - Aug 22 with 3710 viewsFlashberryjack

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 18:17 - Aug 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

You are very welcome

Great contribution, thanks.

Hello

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 00:50 - Aug 23 with 3646 viewsLoyal

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 18:52 - Aug 17 by exiledclaseboy

He didn't sack her.

I bet he did .....
That's why she resigned.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 00:50 - Aug 26 with 3570 viewsLohengrin

When this obscenity was actually happening in Rotherham Labour, who knew but did nothing when they could have stopped it, worse,they let it carry on and actively connived in the cover-up come asking for your vote take a look in the mirror before you go to the polling station and ask yourself what you see in the reflection?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 01:45 - Aug 26 with 3553 viewsHighjack

Now a labour MP Naz Shah is being criticised for twittering this:

"Those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of diversity"

She has previously been suspended for making anti semitic comments online.

Horrific stuff.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/23/mp-shares-tweet-saying-abuse-victims-should-shut-t

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 03:07 - Aug 26 with 3545 viewsLohengrin

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 01:45 - Aug 26 by Highjack

"Those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of diversity"

Horrific stuff.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/23/mp-shares-tweet-saying-abuse-victims-should-shut-t

That used to be the movement of Robert Blatchford and Ernie Bevin mind, High. Erst Christian, decent, upright. A different world. Hopeful.

If the full magnitude and horror of these events fill you with revulsion and bewilderment you may want to ponder that these reactions aren't shared by the 'party of the working class.' We're cast adrift now. There is nobody to speak for us. Cozened and contemptible.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 3:43]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 07:50 - Aug 26 with 3500 viewsMo_Wives

Horrific stuff.

I only skimmed that article, but TBH, I'd like to give this woman the benefit of the doubt in her intensions. I can believe that she thought it was Owen Jones account, skim read it and retweeted without taking in what it said.

Although the anti Semitic comments, I can't comment on.

Edit - BTW, H, was not having a go at you.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 8:02]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 13:24 - Aug 26 with 3463 viewsHighjack

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 07:50 - Aug 26 by Mo_Wives

I only skimmed that article, but TBH, I'd like to give this woman the benefit of the doubt in her intensions. I can believe that she thought it was Owen Jones account, skim read it and retweeted without taking in what it said.

Although the anti Semitic comments, I can't comment on.

Edit - BTW, H, was not having a go at you.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 8:02]

I've never used twitter, have no idea how it works.. but I gather that this lady is so used to 'liking' what this Owen Jones chap types that she is easily fooled by a parody account and 'likes' it without bothering to read it?

These people are so ridiculously stupid.

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 13:38 - Aug 26 with 3458 viewsMo_Wives

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 13:24 - Aug 26 by Highjack

I've never used twitter, have no idea how it works.. but I gather that this lady is so used to 'liking' what this Owen Jones chap types that she is easily fooled by a parody account and 'likes' it without bothering to read it?

These people are so ridiculously stupid.

I agree, H.

TBH, Owen Jones official twitter account could be a parody account. He's a pug faced, fat tongued imbecile.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 20:56 - Aug 27 with 3406 viewswaynekerr55

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 13:38 - Aug 26 by Mo_Wives

I agree, H.

TBH, Owen Jones official twitter account could be a parody account. He's a pug faced, fat tongued imbecile.

Now now, you can't say anything about St Corbyn and the coolade crew. They are the party of the many, not the few

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 20:58 - Aug 27 with 3401 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 20:56 - Aug 27 by waynekerr55

Now now, you can't say anything about St Corbyn and the coolade crew. They are the party of the many, not the few

#obsessed

Poll: Tory leader

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 00:28 - Aug 28 with 3369 viewsHighjack

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 13:38 - Aug 26 by Mo_Wives

I agree, H.

I find the kid hilarious. No matter who you put him with it makes them seem like intellectual giants in comparison.

Sarah Champion. Should Jezza have sacked her? on 02:34 - Aug 28 with 3351 viewsAnotherJohn

Horrific stuff.

Now that does look like a sacking offence, if proven true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024