Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robert Snodgrass 18:23 - Aug 17 with 4015 viewsSwansea93

Made available by West Ham, would anyone take him?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Robert Snodgrass on 18:26 - Aug 17 with 2644 viewsraynor94

Tidy left peg, but a bit injury prone

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Robert Snodgrass on 18:28 - Aug 17 with 2631 viewsTheKirkyLife

£10-£15 million? Absolutely.
Robert Snodgrass on 18:29 - Aug 17 with 2624 viewsploppy

He's scored against us in the past, so he's already on HJ's list.
Robert Snodgrass on 18:31 - Aug 17 with 2597 viewsoldcob

I'd take him.
Robert Snodgrass on 18:32 - Aug 17 with 2594 viewssP7qupUf

Yes. I also like the fact that he has an aggressive edge to him. We lack that.
Robert Snodgrass on 18:32 - Aug 17 with 2591 viewsperplex

5 mill max not worth risking any more.
Robert Snodgrass on 18:35 - Aug 17 with 2564 viewsSwansea93

In 103 premier league appearances 19 goals and 13 assists, he's 30 in September so I'd take him if we could get him for 8m or so.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Robert Snodgrass on 18:35 - Aug 17 with 2562 viewsJango

Not skillfull or fast enough as a winger and no good behind the striker. Pretty much a poor mans siggy and I was hoping we'd move away from playing a number 10 who's only good attribute is his set piece
Login to get fewer ads

Robert Snodgrass on 18:40 - Aug 17 with 2519 viewsgrabsplatter

Robert Snodgrass on 18:35 - Aug 17 by Jango

Not skillfull or fast enough as a winger and no good behind the striker. Pretty much a poor mans siggy and I was hoping we'd move away from playing a number 10 who's only good attribute is his set piece

Yes I'd take him, a wide player who scores & has a decent cross on him - definite upgrade on our current crop.
Can't stand him when he's playing against us so he must be doing something right!
Robert Snodgrass on 18:42 - Aug 17 with 2495 viewsE20Jack

Hes off to the Championship I think.

Villa.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Robert Snodgrass on 18:50 - Aug 17 with 2422 viewsJethroJack

Robert Snodgrass on 18:42 - Aug 17 by E20Jack

Hes off to the Championship I think.

Villa.

League 1 for him next season then.
Robert Snodgrass on 19:04 - Aug 17 with 2327 viewsnyc_swans

would be a great option to have, but i'd be worried if hes the direct replacement for siggy
Robert Snodgrass on 19:04 - Aug 17 with 2325 viewstaff999555

Yeah and while we're at it let's get Stewart downing as well. Maybe bring schechter back too.
Robert Snodgrass on 19:05 - Aug 17 with 2319 viewsPrivate_Partz

Robert Snodgrass on 18:35 - Aug 17 by Swansea93

In 103 premier league appearances 19 goals and 13 assists, he's 30 in September so I'd take him if we could get him for 8m or so.

Decent player in his time. At 30 he is too old. Fernando paid off as a panic signing but such players are rare.
We need to be looking at 24 - 25 yr old established continental players that we can sell on at a profit. Something ML was trying to do as that Is the way forward for us.
In another thread someone said we had reached our pinnacle and could progress no further. I don't agree. We can get into the top 10 and achieve European football. Maybe even higher.
To achieve this though the manager needs to be the highest paid at the club with worldwide contacts and a scouting team that can deliver. We are most certainly lacking in the second bit.
Pulling in such players could make us very competitive and the lazy rich and famous can pay silly money for them, if they are so inclined, before we move onto the next target....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Robert Snodgrass on 20:00 - Aug 17 with 2130 viewsone_upmanship

Better value than Chadli
Robert Snodgrass on 22:10 - Aug 17 with 1835 viewsSS2013

Perfect fit surely ?

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Robert Snodgrass on 22:10 - Aug 17 with 1832 viewsBirchgrovejack

The sky article said he could be available on a loan as well. That maybe an option? I 100% take him on loan for the season. Could play him left side of the diamond
Robert Snodgrass on 22:15 - Aug 17 with 1803 viewsRancid

Of course and we really should be trying to make it happen if it's true and he's available.We won't get much better than him being realistic.
Robert Snodgrass on 22:16 - Aug 17 with 1791 viewsmax936

I dunno a couple of years ago yes, not so sure now.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Robert Snodgrass on 22:20 - Aug 17 with 1761 viewsDr_Winston

If we can't get better than Robert Snodgrass for that kind of price it would be the ultimate confimation that our scouting staff is as much use as Donald Trump's hairdresser.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Robert Snodgrass on 22:22 - Aug 17 with 1747 viewsmax936

Robert Snodgrass on 22:20 - Aug 17 by Dr_Winston

If we can't get better than Robert Snodgrass for that kind of price it would be the ultimate confimation that our scouting staff is as much use as Donald Trump's hairdresser.

And Darrans.

Robert Snodgrass on 22:23 - Aug 17 with 1732 viewsDr_Winston

Robert Snodgrass on 22:22 - Aug 17 by max936

And Darrans.

Let's not use the nuclear option yet.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Robert Snodgrass on 22:26 - Aug 17 with 1720 viewsmax936

Robert Snodgrass on 22:23 - Aug 17 by Dr_Winston

Let's not use the nuclear option yet.

Good point well made.

Robert Snodgrass on 22:33 - Aug 17 with 1691 viewsRancid

Robert Snodgrass on 22:20 - Aug 17 by Dr_Winston

Clement said earlier, since we sold Gylffi we've had agents from all over Europe punting their players to us.They know we've got money so whoever we get will come with a blown up fee.10-15m ain't bad for a player like Snodgrass who will give us something different other than good set pieces, something we're gonna miss badly now Gylffi's gone.
Robert Snodgrass on 22:44 - Aug 17 with 1637 viewsdameedna

The more agents that punt players at us the better. As West Ham deciswd they want Ayew andd not Snodgrass we could pick up a decent player with EPL experience.

Still about 2 weeks to go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024