Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfis parting comments............... 19:00 - Aug 17 with 5769 viewsswan65split

are there any? havent seen any,
Gylfis parting comments............... on 19:05 - Aug 17 with 3666 viewstaff999555

Who cares. He's gone, get over it.
Gylfis parting comments............... on 19:07 - Aug 17 with 3652 viewsbermudajack

Gylfis parting comments............... on 19:05 - Aug 17 by taff999555

Who cares. He's gone, get over it.

He said something along the lines of " I'm delighted to sign for an ambitious club"

Says it all 😕

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Gylfis parting comments............... on 19:09 - Aug 17 with 3631 viewsairedale

Gylfis parting comments............... on 19:07 - Aug 17 by bermudajack

He said something along the lines of " I'm delighted to sign for an ambitious club"

Says it all 😕

Yeah, but that translates to "I'm delighted to sign for a club that will pay me over £100k per week"
Gylfis parting comments............... on 19:11 - Aug 17 with 3617 viewsMo_Wives

"Bunch of sheep shagging c*nts...the weather stinks, shops are awful, place is rundown and miles from anywhere. Just glad to be in Liverpool"

Oh, no, sorry that was Perchrock Jack.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Gylfis parting comments............... on 19:36 - Aug 17 with 3484 viewsAngelRangelQS

I only read the story that said we'd sold him but I don't think there were any niceties from our end either apart from "everyone would like to thank Gylfi..."
Gylfis parting comments............... on 19:39 - Aug 17 with 3463 viewsswan65split

Gylfis parting comments............... on 19:36 - Aug 17 by AngelRangelQS

I only read the story that said we'd sold him but I don't think there were any niceties from our end either apart from "everyone would like to thank Gylfi..."

says a lot innit?
Gylfis parting comments............... on 19:41 - Aug 17 with 3444 viewsDarran

He said he'd been talking to Ashley Williams about joining Everton since last season.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gylfis parting comments............... on 19:43 - Aug 17 with 3419 viewsMo_Wives

Gylfis parting comments............... on 19:41 - Aug 17 by Darran

He said he'd been talking to Ashley Williams about joining Everton since last season.

I believe he said "When you've been touched by Everton..."

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Gylfis parting comments............... on 19:49 - Aug 17 with 3371 viewsMrSwerve

Here you go:

"I would like to start by thanking the fans for the last wonderful seasons, I have made some special friends and we have shared some amazing moments. However, when Everton and Ronald Koeman come knocking at the door it is an opportunity of a lifetime and one that I could not turn down.

"You could see the fight, determination and the spirit in this team and I want to become a part of that. I cannot wait to run out at Goodison park in front of 40,000 fans and I am looking forward to that first training session."

Only joking, that is Lukaku's exact interview when joining Utd this year. You can copy and paste any footballer's interview when leaving/joining a club and come up with the same shite.

Mercenaries the lot of them.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Gylfis parting comments............... on 19:51 - Aug 17 with 3353 viewsMo_Wives

Gylfis parting comments............... on 19:49 - Aug 17 by MrSwerve

Here you go:

"I would like to start by thanking the fans for the last wonderful seasons, I have made some special friends and we have shared some amazing moments. However, when Everton and Ronald Koeman come knocking at the door it is an opportunity of a lifetime and one that I could not turn down.

"You could see the fight, determination and the spirit in this team and I want to become a part of that. I cannot wait to run out at Goodison park in front of 40,000 fans and I am looking forward to that first training session."

Only joking, that is Lukaku's exact interview when joining Utd this year. You can copy and paste any footballer's interview when leaving/joining a club and come up with the same shite.

Mercenaries the lot of them.

Ew f*cking ad me then.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Gylfis parting comments............... on 19:56 - Aug 17 with 3306 viewsWarwickHunt

I'm at Everton on 100k a week. I'm minted.

*coat*
Gylfis parting comments............... on 19:56 - Aug 17 with 3302 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gylfis parting comments............... on 20:03 - Aug 17 with 3254 viewslondonlisa2001

Gylfis parting comments............... on 19:39 - Aug 17 by swan65split

says a lot innit?

Chris Wathan who is normally in the club's pocket, said yesterday that it is exceptionally rare that Jenkins or the manager doesn't make a comment in these situations.

He specifically drew attention to it.

As Davillin would say, make of that what you will.
Gylfis parting comments............... on 21:15 - Aug 17 with 3016 viewsjackrabbit

Gylfis parting comments............... on 19:07 - Aug 17 by bermudajack

Says it all 😕

He has a point. He probably didn't fancy another interminable scrabble for the odd point every once in a while and another skin-of-the-teeth survival. 'Been there, done it.' We look even less creative than last season, although, admittedly, more defensively solid than the Bradley era.
Gylfis parting comments............... on 21:16 - Aug 17 with 3012 viewsswan65split

Gylfis parting comments............... on 20:03 - Aug 17 by londonlisa2001

Chris Wathan who is normally in the club's pocket, said yesterday that it is exceptionally rare that Jenkins or the manager doesn't make a comment in these situations.

He specifically drew attention to it.

As Davillin would say, make of that what you will.

true, but players are normally quick to say something good about former clubs/fans.................................but then again he seems to smiling a hell of a lot in all the Toffee promo pics/films...but then again so would I if I had just upped my money and got a big bonus as well.
Gylfis parting comments............... on 22:08 - Aug 17 with 2841 viewsRancid

He didn't even try to hide the fact he'd decided last year he was off and to Everton after 'speaking to Ashley Williams and Aaron Lennon'.Let's be honest did anyone expect him to stay? God no.He'll be another player who had his best times at Swansea, made a big move away and flunked.Scott Sinclairs doing alright mind he's like Pele up there atm.
Gylfis parting comments............... on 22:13 - Aug 17 with 2793 viewsOldjack

Loves ew all ,but i'm off to where the grass is greener ,taaaraaa

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Gylfis parting comments............... on 22:32 - Aug 17 with 2734 viewsswan65split

Gylfis parting comments............... on 22:08 - Aug 17 by Rancid

He didn't even try to hide the fact he'd decided last year he was off and to Everton after 'speaking to Ashley Williams and Aaron Lennon'.Let's be honest did anyone expect him to stay? God no.He'll be another player who had his best times at Swansea, made a big move away and flunked.Scott Sinclairs doing alright mind he's like Pele up there atm.

ahh its a league above the Welsh Premier innit.
Gylfis parting comments............... on 10:28 - Aug 18 with 2465 viewsDafyddHuw

Exectly - Everton always looking to strengthen their squad, Swansea always looking to sell their best players.

Ina nutshell.
Gylfis parting comments............... on 10:31 - Aug 18 with 2451 viewsraynor94

Gylfis parting comments............... on 10:28 - Aug 18 by DafyddHuw

Exectly - Everton always looking to strengthen their squad, Swansea always looking to sell their best players.

Ina nutshell.

How on earth can you compare the two clubs?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gylfis parting comments............... on 10:37 - Aug 18 with 2423 viewsPegojack

"Feck, this wallet's getting heavy"
Gylfis parting comments............... on 10:38 - Aug 18 with 2421 viewsDafyddHuw

Gylfis parting comments............... on 10:31 - Aug 18 by raynor94

I'm comparing attitudes.

Edit - so what's your idea of the club's ambition then? To not get relegated?

Fùck me, you must have hated it when we played under Laudrup, getting past the group stages of the Europa and all.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 11:08]
Gylfis parting comments............... on 10:46 - Aug 18 with 2383 viewsLoyal

Gylfis parting comments............... on 10:31 - Aug 18 by raynor94

Exactly.

Everton play in blue.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gylfis parting comments............... on 22:27 - Aug 20 with 2064 viewsSwansea93

gylfisig23Want to say a big thank you to everyone at @swansofficial The players, the staff and the fans for last few years. I've enjoyed every single minute of it!
I wish the club all the best for this season and for the future!

And a video of his goals for us on his official Instagram.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Gylfis parting comments............... on 23:45 - Aug 20 with 1856 viewsYossarian

He's gone- move on. Far more importantly- get the cheque book out Jenkins- and listen to Clement. He knows about football- you don't.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024