Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge 19:54 - Aug 17 with 7262 viewsJackfath

Time to step up and play a blinder Saturday! You can do it!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Routledge on 10:25 - Aug 20 with 1475 viewsPegojack

Routledge on 10:10 - Aug 20 by jacabertawe

My view is that we seem to be going into the new season overly reliant on players who are just not good enough at this level and that fact may well cost us dearly, without good replacements.
Ayew is proving a huge disappointment so far, Naughton a curate's egg player, Fer just not good enough overall and Routledge - good workhorse that he is - should be moved on. Ki is too much of "on his day he's good", with not too many of those days.
At least we know that Rangel will rarely start a game, but will give his now limited all when he does come on.
And so on .......

This.

My heart sank when I saw Routs coming on. Yes, he's been a good servant, blah, blah, blah, but he is now totally ineffective at this level and it was almost embarrassing yesterday. Valencia had him in his pocket from the word go and he looked like a volunteer plucked from the crowd and stuck in a Swans shirt. Completely out of his depth.
Routledge on 10:32 - Aug 20 with 1469 viewsSmileyBwoi

He's got to go, he's worse than oli mcburnie

Poll: Who should we sign in January?

Routledge on 10:58 - Aug 20 with 1448 viewsportsidejack

How have we got rid of jack cork and we still got fer in midfield for us is unbelievable him and Routledge are shocking. they should never be near the first team, championship players at best. Somebody needs to stop Hew Jenkins before he takes our club back to the championship not the next level like he stated, has supporters of Swansea city we need to wake up to this before its to late, we keep going on about bringing players back who wanted out to play for the so called bigger clubs in the first place. so how do so many of you want these players back playing for us. just go's to show the supporters of Swansea are are just fed scraps and you are happy to let them get away with it season after season.
Routledge on 11:04 - Aug 20 with 1439 viewsAl_Bundy

I fear this season will be a very long one. We've now got to a stage where we no longer can hide players behind match winners as we have sold them all apart from Llorente.

All be exposed in our first two matches for what they are at this level.

The club will appear to paper over the cracks with a couple of nominal signings while £25M will disappear down some black hole.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024