Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is renewing trust membership? 20:27 - Aug 17 with 12022 viewsSgorioFruit

Who is renewing trust membership?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Who is renewing trust membership? on 08:50 - Aug 20 with 2689 viewsBillyChong

Who is renewing trust membership? on 09:21 - Aug 19 by AngelRangelQS

But the Americans didn't even reduce the ticket prices for a friendly so if there's no influence then what's the point in the extra eyes and ears (or any eyes and ears)?

The trust have become an organisation with no influence and one that's too afraid of kicking up a stink. A pointless one

Exactly. They've been completely mugged off and don't seem to mind. Any current or future owner will see them as a soft touch. Sadly now a pointless entity with no say on matters.
Who is renewing trust membership? on 09:44 - Aug 20 with 2654 viewscastlejack

Would be more representative to automatically make each season ticket holder a member and have set up up an online voting system.

I am sure there would have been no chance of a vote in favour of agreeing to sell to the Americans.

After all, what are the trust actually going to do with this money ??

Poll: Next Swans manager

Who is renewing trust membership? on 10:27 - Aug 20 with 2630 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Who is renewing trust membership? on 09:44 - Aug 20 by castlejack

Would be more representative to automatically make each season ticket holder a member and have set up up an online voting system.

I am sure there would have been no chance of a vote in favour of agreeing to sell to the Americans.

After all, what are the trust actually going to do with this money ??

I think you're wrong and that around ten thousand of the sixteen thousand season ticket holders are Premier League fans as much as Swans fans and have no interest in off field politics. Enough of them would have voted with the Trust board recommendation to ensure a comfortable majority for the proposal.

Planet Swans is not at all representative of the Trust membership as the vote showed and I don't believe it's at all representative of the eighteen thousand who attend home games either.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Who is renewing trust membership? on 11:47 - Aug 20 with 2602 viewsplasjack

Who is renewing trust membership? on 10:27 - Aug 20 by Joe_bradshaw

I think you're wrong and that around ten thousand of the sixteen thousand season ticket holders are Premier League fans as much as Swans fans and have no interest in off field politics. Enough of them would have voted with the Trust board recommendation to ensure a comfortable majority for the proposal.

Planet Swans is not at all representative of the Trust membership as the vote showed and I don't believe it's at all representative of the eighteen thousand who attend home games either.

The silent majority as usual triumphs again.
Who is renewing trust membership? on 12:43 - Aug 20 with 2580 viewsTheResurrection

I wasn't on here so much around the time of the friendly but what statement did the Trust produce in relation to the ticket prices?

Something like this?

The Trust brought up the issue of excessive cost in the forthcoming match against Sampdoria. We feel £20 is too much and we urge the Board of SCFC to bring this down immediately.

We have made our position on this matter more than clear in a board meeting where it was decided by X, Y or Z the ticket prices would not be amended.

In light of this and the fact the game is going to be televised live we urge our members and supporters to boycott this match, unless a decision is made to reduce the cost.

Thanks

The useless Trust.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Who is renewing trust membership? on 12:46 - Aug 20 with 2577 viewsTheResurrection

And Matt G

Being re-elected is the bloody problem.

It's a closed shop and the votes are only going one way.

I like Phil, Stu and Godden (in small doses) but they need to do the right thing now and stand down.

You are not the Trust and the Trust is not you guys. You've monopolised control for too long.

Think about it and do the right thing, please.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Who is renewing trust membership? on 14:25 - Aug 20 with 2516 viewswobbly

Phew. That should guarantee enough posts for Phil's next holiday now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024