Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon injured 10:08 - Aug 18 with 3741 viewsraynor94

Rumours he's out with a back injury, if true surely Mesa has to start?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Leon injured on 10:19 - Aug 18 with 3232 viewsLoyal

He neeees to.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leon injured on 10:28 - Aug 18 with 3196 views34dfgdf54

This will tell you everything regarding Clem's opinion on Mesa.

If Fulton starts, I'll go out on a limb and say Mesa will be another Borja. Feel free to bookmark it.
Leon injured on 10:33 - Aug 18 with 3176 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Leon injured on 10:19 - Aug 18 by Loyal

He neeees to.

Neeees as well as back?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Leon injured on 10:40 - Aug 18 with 3129 viewsawayjack

Sorry for ferdy. Yes surely an chance for Mesa.
Leon injured on 10:41 - Aug 18 with 3113 viewsDrGonzo

Only if he is acclimated to british weather, humour, politics etc etc
Leon injured on 10:44 - Aug 18 with 3104 viewsLoyal

Leon injured on 10:33 - Aug 18 by Joe_bradshaw

Neeees as well as back?

I thought it was quite good.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leon injured on 11:00 - Aug 18 with 3057 viewsKilkennyjack

Fulton vs Pogba, bring it on.

Beware of the Risen People

Leon injured on 11:00 - Aug 18 with 3056 viewsPegojack

I'd stick Rocky Measles in, let's be honest we aren't expected to get anything out of the game, so it's a 'shot to nothing' as far as he's concerned. Like a training game. And he'll certainly get a good impression of what the Premiership is all about! He'll be run ragged.
Login to get fewer ads

Leon injured on 11:14 - Aug 18 with 2995 viewssP7qupUf

Let's be honest, Leon should not be a starter. He cannot go the distance. He was really struggling at Southampton. Wonderful servant and still very much has a part to play but needs to be used wisely. Bit like Liverpool did with Gerrard at the end.
Leon injured on 11:15 - Aug 18 with 2987 viewsUppa_Swans

Of course Mesa should start. Why was he even signed if he wasn't 'up to the speed' of PL football? F*cking joke.
Leon injured on 11:44 - Aug 18 with 2899 viewsnantywatcher

I'm fascinated to see how the ITK's wunderkid does, hundreds of words on how brilliant he is. My fingers are crossed.
Leon injured on 11:58 - Aug 18 with 2846 viewsTheResurrection

I hope he plays and has a blinder. There's definitely a player in there but there's clearly been reasons why he's not featured so far. So let's hope those issues don't surface on Saturday.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Leon injured on 12:06 - Aug 18 with 2808 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Leon injured on 11:58 - Aug 18 by TheResurrection

I hope he plays and has a blinder. There's definitely a player in there but there's clearly been reasons why he's not featured so far. So let's hope those issues don't surface on Saturday.

He's a very good midfielder .

A storming debut tomorrow

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:32 - Aug 18 with 2606 viewsTheKirkyLife

Leon injured on 13:43 - Aug 18 with 2544 viewsDarran

Not featured so far?

We've only played one fuçking game you mad twàt.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 13:58]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leon injured on 13:48 - Aug 18 with 2520 viewsEasternJack

The possible reasons for Southampton:

He's not fit (that's inexcusable)
Not good enough yet (according to PC - this fits the rumour that he wasn't on PC's list)
He has serious problems gelling with the team (there's evidence he's a hot head, also it's hard to gauge how someone will react to a change in country - I've done it 7 times and it's never easy)

Appreciate you've alluded to a few of these before. I hope it's the first one. Regardless, we'll find out this weekend with Britton out.

We need him to be a good signing

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Leon injured on 13:55 - Aug 18 with 2471 viewsnantywatcher

Leon injured on 13:43 - Aug 18 by Darran

Not featured so far?

Don't be daft, he might be a lot of things but he's not fat.
Leon injured on 13:56 - Aug 18 with 2468 viewstheloneranger

Leon injured on 13:43 - Aug 18 by Darran

Not featured so far?

Perhaps that's why he hasn't featured yet..."so fat" 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Leon injured on 13:58 - Aug 18 with 2453 viewsDarran

Leon injured on 13:56 - Aug 18 by theloneranger

Perhaps that's why he hasn't featured yet..."so fat" 😂😂

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leon injured on 14:01 - Aug 18 with 2441 viewsJackSkellington

Leon injured on 13:48 - Aug 18 by EasternJack

The possible reasons for Southampton:

He's not fit (that's inexcusable)
Not good enough yet (according to PC - this fits the rumour that he wasn't on PC's list)
He has serious problems gelling with the team (there's evidence he's a hot head, also it's hard to gauge how someone will react to a change in country - I've done it 7 times and it's never easy)

Appreciate you've alluded to a few of these before. I hope it's the first one. Regardless, we'll find out this weekend with Britton out.

We need him to be a good signing

Or... possibly Clement had intended to bring him on at Southampton, but after seeing the one-sided shítshow on display, decided if Mesa came on and then Southampton scored (which looked highly likely at that point), Mesa would get absolutely crucified by fans and press and screw his confidence.

Wanting to avoid this, he sent Fulton on to do a job, with the additional instruction to do anything he could to slow the game down and take one for the team if necessary, being that keeping Mesa's record clean would be far more important to us in the long run. (Fulton getting a yellow for throwing the ball away is very unlike us - we don't usually give away such stupid cards. Not since Shelvey went anyway).
Leon injured on 16:11 - Aug 18 with 2248 viewsawayjack

Leon injured on 11:14 - Aug 18 by sP7qupUf

Let's be honest, Leon should not be a starter. He cannot go the distance. He was really struggling at Southampton. Wonderful servant and still very much has a part to play but needs to be used wisely. Bit like Liverpool did with Gerrard at the end.

Yup brilliant cameo to help save us last year, but naive he could be a hymn other than back up this year. Same as great servants such as Routs, Rangel and Dyer. Time has sadly caught up with them, but aside form Mesa, bizarrely not ready for PL football, we haven't replaced / upgraded them.
Leon injured on 20:11 - Aug 18 with 2090 viewsBournedore

If Mesa if fit and hasn't played at all after 3-4 games then fair enough start panicking, but writing him off before then is mental.
Leon injured on 23:24 - Aug 18 with 1851 viewsangryjack

Fulton shouldn't be anywhere near first team wouldn't get in any other premiership side shows our strength in depth
Leon injured on 23:27 - Aug 18 with 1847 viewsKingBony

Leon injured on 14:01 - Aug 18 by JackSkellington

Or... possibly Clement had intended to bring him on at Southampton, but after seeing the one-sided shítshow on display, decided if Mesa came on and then Southampton scored (which looked highly likely at that point), Mesa would get absolutely crucified by fans and press and screw his confidence.

Wanting to avoid this, he sent Fulton on to do a job, with the additional instruction to do anything he could to slow the game down and take one for the team if necessary, being that keeping Mesa's record clean would be far more important to us in the long run. (Fulton getting a yellow for throwing the ball away is very unlike us - we don't usually give away such stupid cards. Not since Shelvey went anyway).

That's the biggest pile of nonsense I've read since Uxbridge's replies in the John the clog thread.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Leon injured on 02:03 - Aug 19 with 1763 viewsJackSkellington

Leon injured on 23:27 - Aug 18 by KingBony

That's the biggest pile of nonsense I've read since Uxbridge's replies in the John the clog thread.

Thank you. Do I win some kind of medal?

Or a biscuit. Frankly I'd settle for a biscuit.

Why do you think Mesa didn't play? There's got to be some logical reason and I'm just desperately inventing scenarios in which he's not Franck Tabanou II. Maybe there's a "no moustaches on the pitch" rule at St Mary's?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024