Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John the clog 17:14 - Aug 18 with 16262 viewspencoedjack

How did he get tickets for the 'Dutch Swans' ?

Obviously spouting off on twitter again
John the clog on 17:15 - Aug 18 with 4861 viewsOldjack

Friends in high places

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

John the clog on 17:17 - Aug 18 with 4845 viewsraynor94

John the clog on 17:15 - Aug 18 by Oldjack

Friends in high places

You should know, he's your mate, and you're still defending him

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

John the clog on 17:19 - Aug 18 with 4842 viewsSwanjaxs

Watch what you say or he'll be offering you a square go outside the Dragon Hotel on Saturday night!!! 👊👊

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

John the clog on 17:20 - Aug 18 with 4821 viewsOldjack

John the clog on 17:17 - Aug 18 by raynor94

You should know, he's your mate, and you're still defending him

where have i defended him ?blueturd

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

John the clog on 17:26 - Aug 18 with 4792 viewspencoedjack

John the clog on 17:15 - Aug 18 by Oldjack

Friends in high places

Which is obvious but maybe he should keep his big fat gob closed

I know real Swans fans (jack army members) who couldn't get tickets

Fuking disgraceful how directors of our club make money from these trips

http://www.visitswansea.nl/

Morgans arrangement

Morgans Hotel is owned by one of Swansea City Directors Martin Morgan. This is the most luxurious (posh) hotel in Wales. There are single and double rooms here. Most rooms are huge and have a separate large and luxurious bathroom. Also included in this package is breakfast (a la carte). Highly recommended is the Full Welsh Breakfast. There is a huge large bar downstairs in the hotel. After the matches, most Swansea friends start here on the evening. After the game here is traditionally the whole board. Most players often come to Morgans after the game before entering the Wind Street. Really recommended on top level !!

Cost: £ 195, - ppp. (Single room price: £ 40, - per night)
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 17:53]
John the clog on 17:26 - Aug 18 with 4789 viewsNeath_Jack

John the clog on 17:19 - Aug 18 by Swanjaxs

Watch what you say or he'll be offering you a square go outside the Dragon Hotel on Saturday night!!! 👊👊

Which is fair enough if you ask me. Very few will take him up on the offer though, despite having a go at him over the www

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

John the clog on 17:28 - Aug 18 with 4774 viewsSwanjaxs

John the clog on 17:26 - Aug 18 by Neath_Jack

Which is fair enough if you ask me. Very few will take him up on the offer though, despite having a go at him over the www

Sorry mate but threatening a disabled person doesn't sit well with me!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

John the clog on 17:29 - Aug 18 with 4754 viewsNeath_Jack

John the clog on 17:28 - Aug 18 by Swanjaxs

Sorry mate but threatening a disabled person doesn't sit well with me!

That's an interesting twist to your original post.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Login to get fewer ads

John the clog on 17:32 - Aug 18 with 4736 viewsDarran

John the clog on 17:26 - Aug 18 by pencoedjack

Which is obvious but maybe he should keep his big fat gob closed

I know real Swans fans (jack army members) who couldn't get tickets

Fuking disgraceful how directors of our club make money from these trips

http://www.visitswansea.nl/

Morgans arrangement

Morgans Hotel is owned by one of Swansea City Directors Martin Morgan. This is the most luxurious (posh) hotel in Wales. There are single and double rooms here. Most rooms are huge and have a separate large and luxurious bathroom. Also included in this package is breakfast (a la carte). Highly recommended is the Full Welsh Breakfast. There is a huge large bar downstairs in the hotel. After the matches, most Swansea friends start here on the evening. After the game here is traditionally the whole board. Most players often come to Morgans after the game before entering the Wind Street. Really recommended on top level !!

Cost: £ 195, - ppp. (Single room price: £ 40, - per night)
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 17:53]

Penc is right though especially if he's buying JA Memberships at the reduced season ticket price.
It stinks.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

John the clog on 17:33 - Aug 18 with 4717 viewsNeath_Jack

John the clog on 17:32 - Aug 18 by Darran

Penc is right though especially if he's buying JA Memberships at the reduced season ticket price.
It stinks.

Tell your buttys at the Trust then, i'm sure they'll sort it out for you.

Did anyone sort the disabled parking prices in the end?

John the clog on 17:34 - Aug 18 with 4711 viewsJackfath

This was brought up when JVZ was in vogue and doing a great job. At the time I was told it was great he was doing it as he was spreading the word of SCFC in Holland.

Can we have it both ways?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

John the clog on 17:34 - Aug 18 with 4706 viewsNeath_Jack

John the clog on 17:34 - Aug 18 by Jackfath

This was brought up when JVZ was in vogue and doing a great job. At the time I was told it was great he was doing it as he was spreading the word of SCFC in Holland.

Can we have it both ways?

Spitroast?

John the clog on 17:35 - Aug 18 with 4698 viewsWingstandwood

John the clog on 17:32 - Aug 18 by Darran

It stinks.

Goes to show what a redundant, obsolete ineffectual, toothless organisation SCST is now! After all you'd think its 'director' would have could have put a stop to it by now! Completely and utterly powerless?

Argus!

John the clog on 17:37 - Aug 18 with 4687 viewsJackfath

John the clog on 17:34 - Aug 18 by Neath_Jack

Spitroast?

Me and your wife? Go on then.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

John the clog on 17:38 - Aug 18 with 4685 viewsNeath_Jack

John the clog on 17:37 - Aug 18 by Jackfath

Me and your wife? Go on then.

How rude.

John the clog on 17:39 - Aug 18 with 4676 viewsmax936

I couldn't give a fuk anymore, they do exactly what the like and what's worse it'll probably get worse as well, I'm sick to my back teeth of it all, to think we were on the brink with that game against Hull and all the protests and support of our saviours Jenkins and co, now look were we are again, run by a bunch on money grabbing bastards "again" homegrown ones and foreign ones, Fuking Stinks the lot of it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

John the clog on 17:44 - Aug 18 with 4646 viewsFlash

Why isn't the Trust sorting this out with Chris Pearlman ?
John the clog on 17:51 - Aug 18 with 4608 viewsWingstandwood

John the clog on 17:44 - Aug 18 by Flash

Exactly! Bang on! Why? Why the inaction? Why the silence? Why the lack of condemnation?...........Hang on? SCST's (*cough,cough,cough,hint,hint,hint*) 'hand-in-glove' n' 'two-sides-of-the-same-coin' what to vote for recommendation sort of says something does it not?
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 17:52]

Argus!

John the clog on 17:53 - Aug 18 with 4585 viewsJackfath

This has been going on for years. Nobody batted an eyelid a couple of seasons ago!

John the clog on 17:57 - Aug 18 with 4568 viewsKilkennyjack

John the clog on 17:44 - Aug 18 by Flash

Make it a condition of accepting the new deal.
Sorted.

If the Clog wants to fight people, i suggest him having a go as a pro boxer.
If he is any good, then he could sell tickets for his own fights to all his dutch mates. Win win.

Beware of the Risen People

John the clog on 18:00 - Aug 18 with 4548 viewspencoedjack

John the clog on 17:53 - Aug 18 by Jackfath

This has been going on for years. Nobody batted an eyelid a couple of seasons ago!

You think it is correct that directors of a football club make a profit from overseas fans travelling to the UK or you just being a cn ut ?
John the clog on 18:02 - Aug 18 with 4529 viewsJackfath

John the clog on 18:00 - Aug 18 by pencoedjack

You think it is correct that directors of a football club make a profit from overseas fans travelling to the UK or you just being a cn ut ?

Nobody said anything before - he's been doing it for years. Now he's made his millions you're finally waking up to it.

Who's the c nut?

John the clog on 18:03 - Aug 18 with 4523 viewsDarran

John the clog on 17:33 - Aug 18 by Neath_Jack

Tell your buttys at the Trust then, i'm sure they'll sort it out for you.

Did anyone sort the disabled parking prices in the end?

I haven't got buttys at the Trust and you starting to sound a bit silly blaming everything on the Trust. I have no idea at what price he's bought his 80 or 90 JA memberships but if he's bought them at the reduced season ticket price someone is clearly on the fiddle down that club.

No I never heard anymore about the disabled parking issue other than,how shall we say 'having words' in private about it because of my criticism of the DSA not Trust.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

John the clog on 18:04 - Aug 18 with 4521 viewsMo_Wives

John the clog on 17:29 - Aug 18 by Neath_Jack

That's an interesting twist to your original post.

Hmmm....interesting!

Good luck, Mr Cooper

John the clog on 18:07 - Aug 18 with 4507 viewspencoedjack

John the clog on 18:02 - Aug 18 by Jackfath

Nobody said anything before - he's been doing it for years. Now he's made his millions you're finally waking up to it.

Who's the c nut?

I have highlighted the fact for years ... If Dutch (or any other nationality) fans want to come over when they purchase tickets like a fan living in Wales fair enough, when genuine Swans fans cant purchase tickets & ex directors make money from them I feel that is unacceptable.

You being a c unt probably disagree.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024