Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John the clog 17:14 - Aug 18 with 16267 viewspencoedjack

How did he get tickets for the 'Dutch Swans' ?

Obviously spouting off on twitter again
John the clog on 19:34 - Aug 18 with 1333 viewsGaryjack

John the clog on 19:29 - Aug 18 by EasternJack

A) I would expect that JVZ had this ticket deal grandfathered into his share sale - so I'd assume it's protected. As joint owners, the trust will know the answer. It's up to them whether they find this important to challenge.

B) Ticket availability aside, there are bigger issues related to our off field situation at the moment. This is a sideshow.

Could someone please set up an U5's forum for this idiot to post on please!
John the clog on 19:39 - Aug 18 with 1324 viewsNeathJack

John the clog on 19:17 - Aug 18 by Uxbridge

And that's the thing, he's just like anyone else now.

As you say, the Trust raised the issue of JvZ last season. Fair to say he was getting special dispensation previously as part of his shareholding but that is not supposed to be happening now, and any tickets he gets have to be through appropriate channels and with no special treatment before anyone else.

There's no ban on him running trips though, just on any special treatment. Is anyone thinking that they should be banned?

So is he still getting special treatment in allocation of these tickets and what has been done about the special treatment he gets by being allowed to give his group a tour of the stadium?
John the clog on 19:43 - Aug 18 with 1311 viewsJackfath

John the clog on 19:39 - Aug 18 by NeathJack

So is he still getting special treatment in allocation of these tickets and what has been done about the special treatment he gets by being allowed to give his group a tour of the stadium?

How come one of the Trust board don't realise this? It's getting more and more embarrassing.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

John the clog on 19:50 - Aug 18 with 1293 viewslondonlisa2001

John the clog on 19:17 - Aug 18 by Uxbridge

And that's the thing, he's just like anyone else now.

As you say, the Trust raised the issue of JvZ last season. Fair to say he was getting special dispensation previously as part of his shareholding but that is not supposed to be happening now, and any tickets he gets have to be through appropriate channels and with no special treatment before anyone else.

There's no ban on him running trips though, just on any special treatment. Is anyone thinking that they should be banned?

No special treatment?

Anyone can buy 75 jack army memberships and transfer them to different people every week willy-nilly then can they? Does he sit there entering 75 jack army membership numbers into the booking web site every week? He's bloody lucky getting all those tickets every match isn't he?

Terrific.
John the clog on 19:55 - Aug 18 with 1273 viewsmax936

John the clog on 19:50 - Aug 18 by londonlisa2001

No special treatment?

Anyone can buy 75 jack army memberships and transfer them to different people every week willy-nilly then can they? Does he sit there entering 75 jack army membership numbers into the booking web site every week? He's bloody lucky getting all those tickets every match isn't he?

Terrific.

Its ok mun the Trust has raised the issue.......

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

John the clog on 20:05 - Aug 18 with 1252 viewsDarran

No special treatment?

Terrific.

Well said Lis that's a poor post from Ux.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

John the clog on 20:07 - Aug 18 with 1245 viewsJackfath

John the clog on 20:05 - Aug 18 by Darran

Well said Lis that's a poor post from Ux.

Poor? It's embarrassing. I don't normally comment on things like this as I realise they give their time freely, I wouldn't do it etc, but FCKU ME, what a moronic thing to say. HE should trying to build bridges FFS!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

John the clog on 20:20 - Aug 18 with 1214 viewsLoyal

John the clog on 17:19 - Aug 18 by Swanjaxs

Watch what you say or he'll be offering you a square go outside the Dragon Hotel on Saturday night!!! 👊👊

Not a bad place for a dust up.
DGT ? I'm home 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

John the clog on 20:35 - Aug 18 with 1160 viewsLoyal

John the clog on 18:07 - Aug 18 by Wingstandwood

Hang on? I only knew/found out about the grubby little Morgans/Van Zweden travel club scheme untill it was 'exposed' on here a few months back!

Years mate, bloody years.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

John the clog on 20:48 - Aug 18 with 1135 viewsUxbridge

No special treatment?

Terrific.

Well, here's the facts:

JvZ doesn't get special treatment in terms of tickets. If he's getting them, he's getting them through the same channels open to anyone.

If he's doing Stadium tours, he's doing them through the same mechanism as anyone else can.

Couple of calls have been made this evening and this has been confirmed. If that's inaccurate it'll be escalated.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 21:21]

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

John the clog on 20:50 - Aug 18 with 1126 viewsDarran

John the clog on 20:48 - Aug 18 by Uxbridge

Well, here's the facts:

JvZ doesn't get special treatment in terms of tickets. If he's getting them, he's getting them through the same channels open to anyone.

If he's doing Stadium tours, he's doing them through the same mechanism as anyone else can.

Couple of calls have been made this evening and this has been confirmed. If that's inaccurate it'll be escalated.

Nonsense.

John the clog on 20:53 - Aug 18 with 1118 viewspencoedjack

Wasn't expecting this to turn into a trust bashing post tbh, I find it bizarre that (ex) directors of a PL football club can make money from trips run for foreign fans ... More bizarre they flaunt the fact on social media.

Speak as I find the trust to me are an amateur organisation dealing in something well out of their depth ....
John the clog on 20:59 - Aug 18 with 1101 viewsmax936

John the clog on 20:53 - Aug 18 by pencoedjack

Wasn't expecting this to turn into a trust bashing post tbh, I find it bizarre that (ex) directors of a PL football club can make money from trips run for foreign fans ... More bizarre they flaunt the fact on social media.

Speak as I find the trust to me are an amateur organisation dealing in something well out of their depth ....

75 or however many tickets be fuked, yet there are Swans fans in Swansea who'd love a ticket for the games, but can't get them, yet he can get his hands on however many and making money hand over fist on them Shocking.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

John the clog on 21:05 - Aug 18 with 1081 viewsJackfath

Well, here's the facts:

Escalated? What will you do? Wag your finger at him and say "you've really done it this time!"

I bet he'll be shitting it.

John the clog on 21:13 - Aug 18 with 1053 viewsYossarian

One thing is clear- the bloke is an embarrassment.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

John the clog on 21:19 - Aug 18 with 1030 viewsDewi1jack

No special treatment?

Terrific.

Well said Lis
And said without a hint of sarcasm. Bet you even typed it with a straight face

Something absolutely stinks with the whole set up between the Trust, the ex and present board.
A few have kicked off for years about the clog getting as many tickets as he seems to want. Always been shouted down as JF states through this thread. Not very often I agree with him either.
This sh1te of a sell out is bringing us all closer together after all.

Amazingly lucky for all the 'big team' games is the neanderthal Netherlander.
If we were as lucky, we wouldn't have to fork out ST money every season whatever division we're in

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

John the clog on 21:41 - Aug 18 with 973 viewsDarran

One of the worst things of all in this is his bragging about it. He's so fuçking stupid he can't see what he's doing.
It's sickening it really is.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 22:10]

John the clog on 21:41 - Aug 18 with 974 viewsValerie

Well, here's the facts:

Total Bull shite.

So you can point me in the direction of getting 75 tickets for the Liverpool game since you say the channel is open.

You've become a joke and an embarrassment to the club, so do us all a favour would you?
John the clog on 21:45 - Aug 18 with 960 viewsNeathJack

Well, here's the facts:

Is it possible for an individual to own more than 1 JA membership? Is there a limit as to how many JA memberships one person can buy?
John the clog on 21:47 - Aug 18 with 954 viewsJackfath

John the clog on 21:45 - Aug 18 by NeathJack

Is it possible for an individual to own more than 1 JA membership? Is there a limit as to how many JA memberships one person can buy?

Do you want to go halves on buying them all?

John the clog on 21:48 - Aug 18 with 948 viewsDarran

John the clog on 21:45 - Aug 18 by NeathJack

And can you buy them at non season ticket rate?

John the clog on 21:48 - Aug 18 with 946 viewsNeathJack

John the clog on 21:47 - Aug 18 by Jackfath

Do you want to go halves on buying them all?

50 each and then we flog the tickets to unsuspecting foreigners as part of packages with overpriced hot rooms etc. Sounds like a winner.
John the clog on 21:48 - Aug 18 with 944 viewsUxbridge

John the clog on 21:41 - Aug 18 by Valerie

Total Bull shite.

So you can point me in the direction of getting 75 tickets for the Liverpool game since you say the channel is open.

You've become a joke and an embarrassment to the club, so do us all a favour would you?

If they're on sale to the public you could. And I could. And any pub around Swansea could run a trip.

All I can find out about is whether the Clog is getting preferential treatment. Is he getting tickets not available to other fans? Anyone can pay for a stadium tour... Does he get them for free or cheaper?

I'm reliably told he doesn't. If that's wrong I'm not going to be particularly happy about posting something that isn't correct. But, given this comes from the top levels, I'm sure it is.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

John the clog on 21:49 - Aug 18 with 936 viewsJackfath

John the clog on 21:48 - Aug 18 by NeathJack

50 each and then we flog the tickets to unsuspecting foreigners as part of packages with overpriced hot rooms etc. Sounds like a winner.

Why aren't more people doing it?

John the clog on 21:51 - Aug 18 with 931 viewsDarran

John the clog on 21:48 - Aug 18 by Uxbridge

If they're on sale to the public you could. And I could. And any pub around Swansea could run a trip.

All I can find out about is whether the Clog is getting preferential treatment. Is he getting tickets not available to other fans? Anyone can pay for a stadium tour... Does he get them for free or cheaper?

I'm reliably told he doesn't. If that's wrong I'm not going to be particularly happy about posting something that isn't correct. But, given this comes from the top levels, I'm sure it is.

You can't pay for stadium tours on a Sunday morning like some of his have been.
He's definitely getting preferential treatment there's no doubt about it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024