Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John the clog 17:14 - Aug 18 with 16348 viewspencoedjack

How did he get tickets for the 'Dutch Swans' ?

Obviously spouting off on twitter again
John the clog on 10:59 - Aug 19 with 1844 viewspencoedjack

John the clog on 10:54 - Aug 19 by whiterock

The clog has been coming with that coach load for years, no one kicked off when it was Scunthorpe United

The issue is not with them coming it's how they get tickets
John the clog on 16:49 - Aug 19 with 1763 viewsJackfath

I wonder if anything had to be escalated today?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

John the clog on 18:36 - Aug 19 with 1694 viewsSwanjaxs

John the clog on 16:49 - Aug 19 by Jackfath

I wonder if anything had to be escalated today?

Yes.... John the clogs bank balance 😎👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

John the clog on 18:38 - Aug 19 with 1688 viewsJackfath

John the clog on 18:36 - Aug 19 by Swanjaxs

Yes.... John the clogs bank balance 😎👍

Seriously, after this thread last night I was wondering if the Trust board member made an approach today to find out if anything untoward was going on regarding the issues outlined in this thread.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

John the clog on 18:44 - Aug 19 with 1684 viewsSwanjaxs

John the clog on 18:38 - Aug 19 by Jackfath

Seriously, after this thread last night I was wondering if the Trust board member made an approach today to find out if anything untoward was going on regarding the issues outlined in this thread.

Take a trip down Morgan's and ask the Trust board members perhaps? You'll probably find JVZ holding court with his bunch of goons at the corner of the bar as well 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

John the clog on 19:13 - Aug 19 with 1651 viewsGaryjack

John the clog on 03:42 - Aug 19 by EasternJack

Ignore that guy (I have), he's a genuine moron that can't or doesn't read. I've got no time for that.

You're on an uphill battle with this JVZ situation. Regardless on whether he's doing this fully legit or not (personally I doubt it), nobody is ever going to believe it as it's such an emotive subject.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 3:44]

Seems that like me, not many others were listening to Uxbridges posts judging by the replies! Now then, where the hell is that 'nursery board' i requested for you?
John the clog on 11:28 - Aug 20 with 1560 viewsDarran

Like I've said the bloke is either incredibly stupid or he's doing it on purpose.
His latest tweet contains photos of him having a laugh with anouther sellout Katzen at the Liberty yesterday,a photo of him holding up a bottle of Gower Gold and a photo of him drinking in Morgans.
Basically a tweet containing nearly everyone that sold out.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

John the clog on 11:35 - Aug 20 with 1543 viewsCooperman

John the clog on 11:28 - Aug 20 by Darran

Like I've said the bloke is either incredibly stupid or he's doing it on purpose.
His latest tweet contains photos of him having a laugh with anouther sellout Katzen at the Liberty yesterday,a photo of him holding up a bottle of Gower Gold and a photo of him drinking in Morgans.
Basically a tweet containing nearly everyone that sold out.

I've seen the tweets. I think he's rubbing salt into wounds.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

John the clog on 11:38 - Aug 20 with 1531 viewsJackfath

Is he doing anything wrong though? Is there a need for Uxbridge to escalate things here?

John the clog on 11:41 - Aug 20 with 1526 viewsDarran

John the clog on 11:35 - Aug 20 by Cooperman

I've seen the tweets. I think he's rubbing salt into wounds.

Well he's certainly not helping the situation.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

John the clog on 11:58 - Aug 20 with 1501 viewsDewi1jack

John the clog on 11:38 - Aug 20 by Jackfath

Is he doing anything wrong though? Is there a need for Uxbridge to escalate things here?

Maybe the Trust can escalate the number of NON preferential tickets he gets to 150 or so. Or maybe quadruple the number to 300.
Cloggie must be on his uppers by now, charging so little for his tours. He's robbing himself at those prices.

That's why I don't offer trips to watch Utd/ Chelsea/ Liverpool or any of the big 6 with guaranteed NON preferential tickets.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

John the clog on 18:19 - Aug 20 with 1385 viewsScfc2017

Why didn't any of you go and ask JVZ the questions, you want answers too, he was outside the harvester for well over an hour yesterday. Internet warriors
John the clog on 18:29 - Aug 20 with 1370 viewsDewi1jack

John the clog on 18:19 - Aug 20 by Scfc2017

Why didn't any of you go and ask JVZ the questions, you want answers too, he was outside the harvester for well over an hour yesterday. Internet warriors

Sorry cloggie.
Didn't realise you were there yesterday.
But then again, I don't go near the Harvester matchdays

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

John the clog on 18:34 - Aug 20 with 1349 viewsJackfath

John the clog on 18:19 - Aug 20 by Scfc2017

I think it's best if the approaches are made from official sources such as the trust rather than, as you say, keyboard warriors.

John the clog on 18:43 - Aug 20 with 1333 viewsWingstandwood

John the clog on 18:29 - Aug 20 by Dewi1jack

Sorry cloggie.

Argus!

John the clog on 18:45 - Aug 20 with 1327 viewsWingstandwood

John the clog on 18:29 - Aug 20 by Dewi1jack

Sorry cloggie.

And neither do you (me and many others) have ESP to know he was there either!

Argus!

John the clog on 18:57 - Aug 20 with 1301 viewsVetchfielder

You'd think he'd also want his bulk allocation increased proportionally when/if we get the stadium expansion, only fair

Proud to have been one of the 231

John the clog on 19:20 - Aug 20 with 1256 viewsDewi1jack

John the clog on 18:57 - Aug 20 by Vetchfielder

You'd think he'd also want his bulk allocation increased proportionally when/if we get the stadium expansion, only fair

Good point.

But then he's going to have to try the same JA channels every other fan has to go through, so no guarantee as there is no preferential treatment for him according to official sources.

How come his JA accounts don't freeze when he's inputting that much info?
Mine seems to freeze just for 2 away

John the clog on 19:28 - Aug 20 with 1226 viewsDafyddHuw

John the clog on 18:59 - Aug 18 by Garyjack

Not a reply to your post Neathie but............

Phil Sumbler Nov 05 2016:
"It was raised with the club yesterday and - in fairness - they had already clocked much of it.
The point was also made that at these times these kind of things are just not helpful or right to any of us."

Uxbridge Nov 06 2016:
" I think it's right and proper that questions should be asked to find out, which they will. If he had any pull previously because of his position, then that obviously has to end now. I also don't think he has any business being in the directors box these days either.
We can only sort things out for the present and future."

Now if the trust has brought this up with the club back last year, and the club say they'd already 'clocked' much of it. Then why is it still going on? Isn't the main crux of the trusts recommendation to it's members, to accept the deal was because they wanted to maintain a voice and an influence in the running of Swansea City F.C? Yet if they have no influence, or aren't being listened to on matters such as this, what chance have they got over having a say in the running of our football club?
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 19:01]

Why don't you go on the Trust website and ask the question?
That's what I do.
At least they can't ignore you there. They promise to reply within something like 48 hrs,
They didn't with me and I asked why not. Got an apology and a reply. Unfortunately the question was over their heads so the reply easn't particularly satisfactory. But at least it's better than continually asking the Trust questions on PS and permanently being ignored.

No wonder they don't want a forum on their site.
John the clog on 19:38 - Aug 20 with 1201 viewsN_T_J

John the clog on 18:34 - Aug 20 by Jackfath

I think it's best if the approaches are made from official sources such as the trust rather than, as you say, keyboard warriors.

Well said.
John the clog on 20:30 - Aug 20 with 1143 viewsbonymine

John the clog on 10:58 - Aug 19 by Loyal

First time I met him was at the Welsh cup final v Wrexham in 1990 ?
Played at the old rugby stadium. Cardiff haven't got much to say about that day either in their fictional books.

Loyal I've had loads of scrapes in my time from the Gari to the Queens, away days etc ....

But this Dutch imposter KUNT must be kicked into touch now forever why should he be allowed to turn up on 'past glories' ??

Tracy, Max,et al will not be so accommodating I hope ....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

John the clog on 20:51 - Aug 20 with 1074 viewsxmastree

John the clog on 20:30 - Aug 20 by bonymine

Loyal I've had loads of scrapes in my time from the Gari to the Queens, away days etc ....

But this Dutch imposter KUNT must be kicked into touch now forever why should he be allowed to turn up on 'past glories' ??

Tracy, Max,et al will not be so accommodating I hope ....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Oh behave. This 2017 and the premier league. Not 1997 and halifax town. The old swansea city has gone just the same as no one is scared of bonymaen rfc or its surroundings anymore. Life has moved on mate.
John the clog on 20:55 - Aug 20 with 1052 viewsMillJack

John the clog on 01:00 - Aug 19 by Uxbridge

Ignoring the facts he doesn't get preferential treatment, and the club has no control over local hotels?

The local hotels are irrelevant. JvZ is selling ticket + accommodation deals, i.e. packages. This is all without any type of financial protection to his "customers". Are you trying to suggest that he is doing this without any knowledge/permission from the club??
John the clog on 20:56 - Aug 20 with 1047 viewsGaryjack

John the clog on 18:34 - Aug 20 by Jackfath

So is Phil gonna beat JVZ up then?
John the clog on 20:56 - Aug 20 with 1040 viewsSwanjaxs

John the clog on 20:51 - Aug 20 by xmastree

Oh behave. This 2017 and the premier league. Not 1997 and halifax town. The old swansea city has gone just the same as no one is scared of bonymaen rfc or its surroundings anymore. Life has moved on mate.

Duw duw its xmastree 😮 ..... or is it Scfc2017? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024