Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John the clog 17:14 - Aug 18 with 16364 viewspencoedjack

How did he get tickets for the 'Dutch Swans' ?

Obviously spouting off on twitter again
John the clog on 20:57 - Aug 20 with 2399 viewsJackfath

John the clog on 20:56 - Aug 20 by Garyjack

So is Phil gonna beat JVZ up then?

No. Uxbridge was invetigating yesterday and if there was anything awry, he was going to escalate it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

John the clog on 21:00 - Aug 20 with 2384 viewsGaryjack

John the clog on 20:51 - Aug 20 by xmastree

Oh behave. This 2017 and the premier league. Not 1997 and halifax town. The old swansea city has gone just the same as no one is scared of bonymaen rfc or its surroundings anymore. Life has moved on mate.

Halifax Town were in the conference in 1997. Just saying like.
John the clog on 21:01 - Aug 20 with 2372 viewsKilkennyjack

John the clog on 20:56 - Aug 20 by Swanjaxs

Duw duw its xmastree 😮 ..... or is it Scfc2017? 🤔

Who is xmastree ?

Beware of the Risen People

John the Clog on 21:01 - Aug 20 with 2372 viewsbonymine

John the clog on 20:51 - Aug 20 by xmastree

Oh behave. This 2017 and the premier league. Not 1997 and halifax town. The old swansea city has gone just the same as no one is scared of bonymaen rfc or its surroundings anymore. Life has moved on mate.

It's a shame you don't show your true colours you cowardly Kunt ??

Xmas tree I will be back .......

Does anybody remember Gordon from Skewen (Huw's Dad). What a KUNT JENKINS IS ....

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND .....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

John the clog on 21:03 - Aug 20 with 2353 viewsNeath_Jack

John the clog on 21:00 - Aug 20 by Garyjack

Halifax Town were in the conference in 1997. Just saying like.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

John the clog on 21:05 - Aug 20 with 2340 viewsSwanjaxs

John the clog on 21:01 - Aug 20 by Kilkennyjack

Who is xmastree ?

Rumour has it he's a "patsy" who infiltrates planet Swans to trumpet all things pro sellouts.... some would call him Huws bitch

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

John the clog on 21:10 - Aug 20 with 2317 viewsGaryjack

John the clog on 20:57 - Aug 20 by Jackfath

No. Uxbridge was invetigating yesterday and if there was anything awry, he was going to escalate it.

I see, it's always best to investigate things, then escalate the situation to an investigation if you're not happy with the investigation.

John the clog on 22:06 - Aug 20 with 2212 viewsxmastree

John the clog on 21:05 - Aug 20 by Swanjaxs

Rumour has it he's a "patsy" who infiltrates planet Swans to trumpet all things pro sellouts.... some would call him Huws bitch

Grow up. Ref my earlier post. Its 2017 and people are still acting as if its the hooligan hey days. My post had nothing to do with pro sellouts. I have always said i know some of them.
Login to get fewer ads

John the clog on 22:11 - Aug 20 with 2193 viewsDarran

John the clog on 22:06 - Aug 20 by xmastree

Grow up. Ref my earlier post. Its 2017 and people are still acting as if its the hooligan hey days. My post had nothing to do with pro sellouts. I have always said i know some of them.

I 'DO NOT' condone violence but I can't remember anyone complaining when Mike Lewis had a slap.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

John the clog on 22:11 - Aug 20 with 2187 viewsSwanjaxs

Yes in fairness you've never denied that you are friends with the sellouts... and as you probably know if you lay down with dogs you'll end up with fleas.... 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

John the clog on 22:16 - Aug 20 with 2167 viewsN_T_J

John the clog on 22:11 - Aug 20 by Swanjaxs

Yes in fairness you've never denied that you are friends with the sellouts... and as you probably know if you lay down with dogs you'll end up with fleas.... 👍

You wont get fleas off my dog! :)
John the clog on 22:18 - Aug 20 with 2158 viewsSwanjaxs

John the clog on 22:16 - Aug 20 by N_T_J

You wont get fleas off my dog! :)

Haha yes there's dogs.... and there's sellout dogs 😂

John the clog on 22:20 - Aug 20 with 2151 viewsGaryjack

Who's acting like it's the 'hooligan hey days'? You've lost the plot man, you're off your fvckin xmas tree!
John the clog on 22:24 - Aug 20 with 2126 viewsSwanjaxs

John the clog on 22:20 - Aug 20 by Garyjack

Who's acting like it's the 'hooligan hey days'? You've lost the plot man, you're off your fvckin xmas tree!

He's probably been on the Oranjeboom all weekend with the clog ... 🍺

John the clog on 22:47 - Aug 20 with 2086 viewsGaryjack

John the clog on 22:24 - Aug 20 by Swanjaxs

He's probably been on the Oranjeboom all weekend with the clog ... 🍺

Actually. i don't think he drinks alcohol, do you Mr xmas tree?
John the clog on 22:57 - Aug 20 with 2056 viewsLoyal

John the clog on 22:11 - Aug 20 by Darran

I 'DO NOT' condone violence but I can't remember anyone complaining when Mike Lewis had a slap.

Beautifully put.
He deserved it, so did the others but Hamer and McClure were so shit scared they were conspicuous by their absence. I see Hamer is bullshitting Bristol Rovers fans now, they hate him as well, 😂 Maybe they will slap him for us 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

John the clog on 23:01 - Aug 20 with 2049 viewsLoyal

John the clog on 21:49 - Aug 18 by Jackfath

Why aren't more people doing it?

I'm running a bus from the railway to the stadium for the Liverpool home game, Ux ? Who do I contact for 54 match tickets ? The bus is £3 to cover costs.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

John the clog on 23:12 - Aug 20 with 2012 viewsGaryjack

John the clog on 23:01 - Aug 20 by Loyal

I'm running a bus from the railway to the stadium for the Liverpool home game, Ux ? Who do I contact for 54 match tickets ? The bus is £3 to cover costs.

And that is the bottom line. Instead of acknowledging all of our genuine concerns over JVZ obtaining tickets, Uxbridge has decided to go on some sort of tangent about there being no problems with him running buses and booking hotels! Wtf is the guy on?

By the way, if i book to come on your coach, can you drop me off outside the Railway?
[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 23:24]
John the clog on 23:20 - Aug 20 with 1987 viewsLoyal

John the clog on 23:12 - Aug 20 by Garyjack

And that is the bottom line. Instead of acknowledging all of our genuine concerns over JVZ obtaining tickets, Uxbridge has decided to go on some sort of tangent about there being no problems with him running buses and booking hotels! Wtf is the guy on?

By the way, if i book to come on your coach, can you drop me off outside the Railway?
[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 23:24]

Certainly, if you can get to the railway we can sort that out no problem at all.
Just waiting now for the details on the 54 tickets.
The Loyal travel club est 2017 ( Sunday evening )

John the clog on 23:24 - Aug 20 with 1970 viewsDarran

Loyals Articulate Bus In Action. LABIA for short.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

John the clog on 23:27 - Aug 20 with 1955 viewsLoyal

John the clog on 23:24 - Aug 20 by Darran

Loyals Articulate Bus In Action. LABIA for short.

I've already done the logo.
Free travel to all big games at home for £3.

John the clog on 23:29 - Aug 20 with 1948 viewsSwanjaxs

John the clog on 23:20 - Aug 20 by Loyal

Certainly, if you can get to the railway we can sort that out no problem at all.

Will this be a "party bus" ? (nudge nudge) 👀

John the clog on 23:37 - Aug 20 with 1926 viewsLoyal

John the clog on 23:29 - Aug 20 by Swanjaxs

Will this be a "party bus" ? (nudge nudge) 👀

Well, a lot of our gear comes from the Netherlands 😂
Sorry, I meant nether regions.

John the clog on 23:46 - Aug 20 with 1894 viewsKingBony

John the clog on 23:37 - Aug 20 by Loyal

Well, a lot of our gear comes from the Netherlands 😂
Sorry, I meant nether regions.

Can you sort out accommodation for me?
I only live up the road but feck it, heard the railway are doing b&b ?

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

John the clog on 23:54 - Aug 20 with 1873 viewsWingstandwood

John the clog on 23:20 - Aug 20 by Loyal

Can you do a home-package also? You know aimed at SCFC supporters that have payed tens of thousands of Pounds over a period of many many years into the clubs coffers?

But? Are denied (would be either arrested or evicted from stadium) exclusive matchday 'behind-the-scenes' tours of 'out-of-bounds' area's. Something for OUR supporters whom unlike most of the Dutch lot? Are more than prepared to show up for games that are not Man Unt, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Man City and Chelsea.

Can you please find out how you go about this, I wish you all the best! Will the club be forthcoming with assistance and action like its been with JVZ? Can the trust intervene here?

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024