Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO ECB & Oldjack 20:42 - Aug 18 with 2982 viewsDarran

Take plenty of fags tomorrow you gasping twáts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 20:46 - Aug 18 with 2960 viewsjackharris

Myself and Jackforever have said this should have been done years ago. The East Stand Concourse is far too small. It will be like being back in the old Northbank. Build some shoddy toilets that drain into the river and you will be well away.

I said for years about the fencing like Arsenal had for the away fans and that finally happened. Dar wanted Perspex sheeting in his plan.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 20:47 - Aug 18 with 2951 viewsexiledclaseboy

About f*cking time too

Poll: Tory leader

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 20:53 - Aug 18 with 2927 viewsDr_Winston

What they need to do now is make the fenced area non smoking too, just to wind them up even more.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 20:54 - Aug 18 with 2924 viewsDarran

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 20:53 - Aug 18 by Dr_Winston

What they need to do now is make the fenced area non smoking too, just to wind them up even more.

I agree,they shouldn't be smoking.

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 20:54 - Aug 18 with 2922 viewsmax936

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 20:47 - Aug 18 by exiledclaseboy

About f*cking time too

Darran will be over the West in his executive chair watching the smoke rising above the roof of the north East stand thinking the Indians are sending smoke signals from the Ruin's up at Llewelyn's park.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 20:56 - Aug 18 with 2909 viewsDarran

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 20:54 - Aug 18 by max936

Darran will be over the West in his executive chair watching the smoke rising above the roof of the north East stand thinking the Indians are sending smoke signals from the Ruin's up at Llewelyn's park.

Well at least I'll be there.

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 21:00 - Aug 18 with 2888 viewspencoedjack

When spending the money on the cheap bar codes to enter the stadium they should of erected a fence around the ground which you entered via your ticket, then you could enjoy a pint/fag after scanning into the stadium .. Saves the queues & club gain from people buying overpriced shite beer in the ground

Works perfectly at the Hawthorns
FAO ECB & Oldjack on 21:02 - Aug 18 with 2878 viewsraynor94

Oh well Oldjack will miss 3/4 of the match now

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 21:09 - Aug 18 with 2843 viewsmax936

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 20:56 - Aug 18 by Darran

Well at least I'll be there.

I'll be in the swimming in the bay of Alcudia by the time you get out of your pit, I'll then wander over to a nice bar and watch the game, be better than being there at the moment with those sniggering c@@ts sitting in the directors box opposite
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 21:10]

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 21:11 - Aug 18 with 2829 viewsDarran

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 21:09 - Aug 18 by max936

I'll be in the swimming in the bay of Alcudia by the time you get out of your pit, I'll then wander over to a nice bar and watch the game, be better than being there at the moment with those sniggering c@@ts sitting in the directors box opposite
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 21:10]

Nothing is better than being there Sonny.

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 21:13 - Aug 18 with 2814 viewsmax936

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 21:11 - Aug 18 by Darran

Well not tomorrow for you anyway Sonny!!

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 21:28 - Aug 18 with 2775 viewsDewi1jack

Being there and all the ex directors/ new directors and hangers on all coming down with leprosy?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 21:35 - Aug 18 with 2748 viewsmax936

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 21:28 - Aug 18 by Dewi1jack

Being there and all the ex directors/ new directors and hangers on all coming down with leprosy?

Darran may well bump into some of them and have his picky taken with them "again" he had a nice chat about Cheap Trick with "Jas & Stevie" not so long ago, he was a tad disappointed when they said they hadn't heard of them

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 21:42 - Aug 18 with 2732 viewsDewi1jack

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 21:35 - Aug 18 by max936

Darran may well bump into some of them and have his picky taken with them "again" he had a nice chat about Cheap Trick with "Jas & Stevie" not so long ago, he was a tad disappointed when they said they hadn't heard of them

May not have heard of them but know how to take one

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 21:46 - Aug 18 with 2716 viewsmajorraglan

A few years ago I went to watch Italy v Wales in a 6 Nations game in Rome. Outside the stadium they had a fan zone where they had bars, stages where they had live music and a couple of big screens to watch the other games. I appreciate there is a big difference between Rome and Swansea, but I am sure that with a bit of creativity and imagination the club could make a better effort than they have been. The longer people stick around the more money they are likely to spend!
FAO ECB & Oldjack on 01:34 - Aug 19 with 2598 viewsmacthejack

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 21:46 - Aug 18 by majorraglan

A few years ago I went to watch Italy v Wales in a 6 Nations game in Rome. Outside the stadium they had a fan zone where they had bars, stages where they had live music and a couple of big screens to watch the other games. I appreciate there is a big difference between Rome and Swansea, but I am sure that with a bit of creativity and imagination the club could make a better effort than they have been. The longer people stick around the more money they are likely to spend!

Good idea, maybe they could call it the Jack zone or something along those lines... A
FAO ECB & Oldjack on 04:58 - Aug 19 with 2566 viewsmax936

Pint of Moretti at Cardiff Airport £5.60 fuk my eyes

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 08:02 - Aug 19 with 2510 viewsbarry_island

Bournemouth did this about 10 years ago.

What's next revamping the insipid half time entertainment?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 17:26 - Aug 19 with 2399 viewsOldjack

About bloody time ,did the trust know about this major sensible idea?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 17:35 - Aug 19 with 2364 viewsexiledclaseboy

Very civilised. Especially the announcements telling you when the second half was about to start. It's only taken 11 years.

Poll: Tory leader

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 17:37 - Aug 19 with 2363 viewsSwanzay

The Ricoh Arena had it practically from the outset too just shows how far behind we are.
FAO ECB & Oldjack on 17:41 - Aug 19 with 2354 viewsOldjack

FAO ECB & Oldjack on 17:35 - Aug 19 by exiledclaseboy

Very civilised. Especially the announcements telling you when the second half was about to start. It's only taken 11 years.

i was told on the way in

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024