Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rashford the cheating tw@t 23:10 - Aug 18 with 2202 viewsbuilthjack

Give him hell

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rashford the cheating tw@t on 23:14 - Aug 18 with 2189 viewssherpajacob

It's too late on this occasion, but my view on the retrospective diving ban is that it should be 3 games plus your next game against the same opponents.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Rashford the cheating tw@t on 23:29 - Aug 18 with 2153 viewsKingBony

Rashford the cheating tw@t on 23:14 - Aug 18 by sherpajacob

It's too late on this occasion, but my view on the retrospective diving ban is that it should be 3 games plus your next game against the same opponents.

Hope We bring Bartley on again and he gives him something to trip up for cheating tvvat

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Rashford the cheating tw@t on 23:30 - Aug 18 with 2149 viewsSmellyplumz

Not as much of a cheat as Huw Jenkins is he.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024