Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
if we get our anuses ripped apart today 06:38 - Aug 19 with 3980 viewsTummer_from_Texas

That would suck, but a good and well-paid MNU club is doing it.

And we still have a quality club, so don't bail on me.

Swansea has a hell of a gaffer. Who has a lot cash available. No time to panic, lads. We can do this.

If we haven't made serious shit happen by Sept 1, THAT is the time to judge.

Uppa Jacks, my brothers and sisters!

Hope you sober MFers waking up over there will transfer my love.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 6:43]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 06:50 - Aug 19 with 1777 viewsSwansNZ

Not sure how much cash Clement will be given to spend, nor if he will have the final say in who we buy.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 07:33 - Aug 19 with 1709 viewsMo_Wives

Have you been taking ecstasy, Tex?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 07:40 - Aug 19 with 1690 viewsPrivate_Partz

Sod that. If we can't compete then sit in two rows and play uglier ran we did at Southampton and pee Jose right off. The will be no complaints from me after this cock up of a window so far.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 10:09]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 07:59 - Aug 19 with 1651 viewsawayjack

Great drunk post.
if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 08:02 - Aug 19 with 1639 viewsPegojack

As said in another post, we're not in the Man U league and anything we get today short of a good hammering is a bonus. The next two games are a million times more important, and hopefully we'll have some new recruits by then.

What I want to see today is fighting spirit and organisation, not total capitulation like the last time we played them at the Liberty.
if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 08:06 - Aug 19 with 1624 viewsMo_Wives

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 07:40 - Aug 19 by Private_Partz

Sod that. If we can't compete then sit in two rows and play uglier ran we did at Southampton and pee Jose right off. The will be no complaints from me after this cock up of a window so far.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 10:09]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 09:04 - Aug 19 with 1497 viewsAguycalledJack

Today is likely going to show how we have deteriorated as a team and as a club ssince entering the premiership.

I don't buy into this if we get hammered it's ok because it's Utd.

Bollocks to that. We are Swansea city and we've always taken great pleasure in competing with and beating clubs like Utd. Football is tribal, the team reflects on your locality and I for one will be pissed off if we get battered today as that result will be put out to a global audience. An audience that our owners love to speak of.

The fans need to be loud proud and bang up for it today. Get the team going the ground bouncing and let's get into them and f... them up.
if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 09:09 - Aug 19 with 1479 viewsDarran

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 09:04 - Aug 19 by AguycalledJack

Today is likely going to show how we have deteriorated as a team and as a club ssince entering the premiership.

Bollocks to that. We are Swansea city and we've always taken great pleasure in competing with and beating clubs like Utd. Football is tribal, the team reflects on your locality and I for one will be pissed off if we get battered today as that result will be put out to a global audience. An audience that our owners love to speak of.

The fans need to be loud proud and bang up for it today. Get the team going the ground bouncing and let's get into them and f... them up.

I agree we shouldn't be getting our anuses ripped apart by any team in this league after the amount of time we've been in it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 09:11 - Aug 19 with 1466 viewsraynor94

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 09:04 - Aug 19 by AguycalledJack

No, it's showing how much United have spent, and this most probably is the strongest United team since we have arrived in the Premier league. All we can do is be up for it today, and compete the best we can

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 09:16 - Aug 19 with 1453 viewsAguycalledJack

No. It will show how we have deteriorated as we have always competed against them. Our past results prove this.

I don't expect us to beat Utd but we should not be battered.
if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 09:18 - Aug 19 with 1443 viewsDr_Winston

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 09:16 - Aug 19 by AguycalledJack

No. It will show how we have deteriorated as we have always competed against them. Our past results prove this.

I don't expect us to beat Utd but we should not be battered.

We got smashed 4-1 at home by them in 2013 with a much better squad than we have now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 09:22 - Aug 19 with 1425 viewsAguycalledJack

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 09:18 - Aug 19 by Dr_Winston

We got smashed 4-1 at home by them in 2013 with a much better squad than we have now.

Thank you for proving my point.

We are worse now than we were 4 years ago so the club and team have deteriorated.
if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 09:26 - Aug 19 with 1402 viewsLoyal

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 08:02 - Aug 19 by Pegojack

As said in another post, we're not in the Man U league and anything we get today short of a good hammering is a bonus. The next two games are a million times more important, and hopefully we'll have some new recruits by then.

What I want to see today is fighting spirit and organisation, not total capitulation like the last time we played them at the Liberty.

We fck them over a lot.
We are in the same league, and we will compete.
If any of these overpaid dicks can't get up for a premier league game then they should be shagged.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 09:28 - Aug 19 with 1385 viewsWarwickHunt

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 09:26 - Aug 19 by Loyal

We fck them over a lot.
We are in the same league, and we will compete.
If any of these overpaid dicks can't get up for a premier league game then they should be shagged.

Bags I Fernando.
if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 09:28 - Aug 19 with 1385 viewsBrynmill_Jack

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 08:06 - Aug 19 by Mo_Wives

That's got to be Drunken Baker, Shirley?

Edit - not the picture, the poster mo wives
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 9:33]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 10:00 - Aug 19 with 1300 viewsMrSwerve

Brilliant post, and even better if you read it in an American accent.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 10:01 - Aug 19 with 1276 viewsBrynmill_Jack

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 07:33 - Aug 19 by Mo_Wives

Have you been taking ecstasy, Tex?

Tex Colorado? The guy the fought out of St Louis????

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 10:10 - Aug 19 with 1234 viewsPrivate_Partz

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 08:06 - Aug 19 by Mo_Wives

Haha fair comment. Edited just 4 ewe.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 10:13 - Aug 19 with 1211 viewsHighjack

I had my anus ripped apart once by a spiky fence. It's not an experience I want to go through again any time soon.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 10:21 - Aug 19 with 1187 viewsMo_Wives

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 09:28 - Aug 19 by Brynmill_Jack

That's got to be Drunken Baker, Shirley?

Edit - not the picture, the poster mo wives
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 9:33]

Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name is Legion," he replied, "for we are many." (Mark 5:9)

Good luck, Mr Cooper

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 10:23 - Aug 19 with 1177 viewsMo_Wives

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 10:00 - Aug 19 by MrSwerve

Brilliant post, and even better if you read it in an American accent.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 10:25 - Aug 19 with 1169 viewsMo_Wives

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 10:01 - Aug 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Tex Colorado? The guy the fought out of St Louis????

No. Tex Maybach, the guy who has yet to reply to that post.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 10:27 - Aug 19 with 1158 viewsMo_Wives

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 10:10 - Aug 19 by Private_Partz

Haha fair comment. Edited just 4 ewe.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 10:30 - Aug 19 with 1150 viewsMo_Wives

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 10:13 - Aug 19 by Highjack

I had my anus ripped apart once by a spiky fence. It's not an experience I want to go through again any time soon.

Spiky fence?...an easily offended handler of stolen goods?...were you in prison at the time?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 10:34 - Aug 19 with 1127 viewsBrynmill_Jack

if we get our anuses ripped apart today on 10:21 - Aug 19 by Mo_Wives

Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name is Legion," he replied, "for we are many." (Mark 5:9)

Thought so.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024