Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Epaul - Kodi question 08:42 - Aug 19 with 21770 viewsDrGonzo

Sorry to nag again on this.

I've used kodi for a long time now. Bought a firestick, added kodi and the ares wizard. Previously used kodi before my mxq box became redundant.

On ares I've tried the pulse and chappie builds. Can only only get b.o.b going. Covenant etc are there, links to movies etc, genres, most rated but I click on them and nothing happens.

Is there a simple explanation to this? Ta.
Epaul - Kodi question on 08:59 - Aug 19 with 11575 viewsepaul

Oh blimey, I'm not that technically minded, tbh, I avoid builds and prefer to manually add, addons, be it via ares wizard which has been updated or through searching via google.

Probable answer is that the empty ones come from a redundant source, many have moved, search via Google for the addon you want, just check the date that the link was posted

Phoenix is back link here

http://troypoint.com/install-bennu-on-kodi/

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Epaul - Kodi question on 09:02 - Aug 19 with 11561 viewsSoberBaker

Epaul - Kodi question on 08:59 - Aug 19 by epaul

Oh blimey, I'm not that technically minded, tbh, I avoid builds and prefer to manually add, addons, be it via ares wizard which has been updated or through searching via google.

Probable answer is that the empty ones come from a redundant source, many have moved, search via Google for the addon you want, just check the date that the link was posted

Phoenix is back link here

http://troypoint.com/install-bennu-on-kodi/

That's the way I'm going. These builds are all very snazzy, but they're bloated with shyte you just don't need. The updates on start up do my head in too.

I'm going to bin the spinz build over the weekend and just manually install covenant, flawless and UK turks. I reckon I could just get by with those three.

AMOW

Epaul - Kodi question on 09:22 - Aug 19 with 11542 viewsLoyal

Strip it back to the latest kodi, just reinstall. And as Paul says then add the 'add' ons.
You only need five or six and the system runs much smoother.
Builds are hard work.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Epaul - Kodi question on 09:47 - Aug 19 with 11515 viewsDrGonzo

Epaul - Kodi question on 09:22 - Aug 19 by Loyal

Strip it back to the latest kodi, just reinstall. And as Paul says then add the 'add' ons.
You only need five or six and the system runs much smoother.
Builds are hard work.

Someone in work said they do something similar too. Thanks again chaps.

How vital are vpns? I've downloaded a free one (turbo vpn) on my phone. Will test 3pm kick offs. I think I can get it for the firestick.
Epaul - Kodi question on 10:35 - Aug 19 with 11474 viewsepaul

Epaul - Kodi question on 09:47 - Aug 19 by DrGonzo

Someone in work said they do something similar too. Thanks again chaps.

How vital are vpns? I've downloaded a free one (turbo vpn) on my phone. Will test 3pm kick offs. I think I can get it for the firestick.

It won't take you long to strip it back and manually add a few add ons, I would add the ares wizard as most are on there. When it adds the addon it asks if you want the report, say yes so the addon will update as required.

Personally I use ipvanish

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Epaul - Kodi question on 10:42 - Aug 19 with 11463 viewslifelong

Epaul - Kodi question on 10:35 - Aug 19 by epaul

It won't take you long to strip it back and manually add a few add ons, I would add the ares wizard as most are on there. When it adds the addon it asks if you want the report, say yes so the addon will update as required.

Personally I use ipvanish

Paul, if you add ipvanish to a Kodi box do you have to reinstall your add ons? Cheers.
Epaul - Kodi question on 11:24 - Aug 19 with 11439 viewsDrGonzo

Epaul - Kodi question on 10:42 - Aug 19 by lifelong

Paul, if you add ipvanish to a Kodi box do you have to reinstall your add ons? Cheers.

Ipvanish is a paid is it not?
Epaul - Kodi question on 11:29 - Aug 19 with 11431 viewslifelong

Epaul - Kodi question on 11:24 - Aug 19 by DrGonzo

Ipvanish is a paid is it not?

Yes, I believe so.
Login to get fewer ads

Epaul - Kodi question on 11:40 - Aug 19 with 11418 viewsbazzool

Tell u what im using guys and its more or less spot on, install wookie wizard then once thats installed go to community builds then install ebony build(kodi 17) sometimes certain addons wont work on older versions, its a pretty good build, i first put it on 2 weeks ago but installed it on a mates firestick yesterday and theres a few updates to it with better addons again. Plus your internet providers will block some streams , im with talktalk and theres not much blocked i dont have a vpn.
Epaul - Kodi question on 12:34 - Aug 19 with 11380 viewsepaul

Epaul - Kodi question on 11:29 - Aug 19 by lifelong

Yes, I believe so.

Yes it is paid, Im happy to pay

Epaul - Kodi question on 12:35 - Aug 19 with 11379 viewsepaul

Epaul - Kodi question on 10:42 - Aug 19 by lifelong

No you dont rog you add it as a separate addon/apk, itll cover all use on youyr box

Epaul - Kodi question on 13:21 - Aug 19 with 11345 viewslifelong

Epaul - Kodi question on 12:35 - Aug 19 by epaul

No you dont rog you add it as a separate addon/apk, itll cover all use on youyr box

Thanks Paul. 👍
Epaul - Kodi question on 16:32 - Aug 19 with 11278 viewsDr_Winston

Anyone got a Linux box? Thinking of getting one as a more upgradeable version of an Android.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Epaul - Kodi question on 16:35 - Aug 19 with 11266 viewsJackfath

Buy a raspberry pi. Download xbmc on an sd card and insert it. Then add flawless and subscribe. You don't need anything else. Simple.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 17:20]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Epaul - Kodi question on 17:14 - Aug 19 with 11247 viewsJimmyGilligan

With kodi builds you have to load it up and then leave it for maybe 5 mins, so that all of the addons have time to update and/or start up themselves. Sounds to me like you clicked on things straight away, nothing worked and you decided its not working.
Epaul - Kodi question on 19:58 - Aug 19 with 11180 viewsDrGonzo

Epaul - Kodi question on 17:14 - Aug 19 by JimmyGilligan

With kodi builds you have to load it up and then leave it for maybe 5 mins, so that all of the addons have time to update and/or start up themselves. Sounds to me like you clicked on things straight away, nothing worked and you decided its not working.

Alright mun.
Epaul - Kodi question on 20:34 - Aug 19 with 11160 viewsJack123

From what I have read, the correct way to install the repo for Bennu, covenant is here http://bestforkodi.com/guide-install-bennu-kodi-addon-repo-the-new-phoenix/

[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 17:21]

libera nos a malo

Epaul - Kodi question on 01:41 - Aug 20 with 11084 viewsDJack

I've heard that on a PC CellardoorTV or Apollo and on a Firestick, Wookie Lite. Don't listen to me though as I don't have a clue.

Almost forgot to mention that I've also been told that you should also do a fresh start and update your build to update the links to the providers. I'm not quite sure what that means. Community knowledge is supposed to mean something though.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Epaul - Kodi question on 08:57 - Aug 20 with 11018 viewsElward

Epaul - Kodi question on 20:34 - Aug 19 by Jack123

From what I have read, the correct way to install the repo for Bennu, covenant is here http://bestforkodi.com/guide-install-bennu-kodi-addon-repo-the-new-phoenix/

[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 17:21]

Yep. This is the correct official repo for it. The developers had a massive arguement on twitter last week as they noticed other developers had been hosting it in their repos and telling peple to download from them. Always support the official developer
Epaul - Kodi question on 20:20 - Aug 24 with 10784 viewsunion_jack

Can someone recommend the best Kodi add-on available for PL streams. Flawless, Streamtv, Covenant, Sportsmania. Used Streamtv last season and was good but thought it had gone.

Appreciate this may have been discussed ad nauseum but any views would be welcome, before Saturday if possible.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Epaul - Kodi question on 23:00 - Aug 30 with 10519 viewsDrGonzo

Installed kodi 17.4 and covenant on its own. Works a treat. Don't know why I ever bothered with a fancy build. Not tried a football app yet.
Epaul - Kodi question on 23:12 - Aug 30 with 10503 viewsmonmouth

Epaul - Kodi question on 23:00 - Aug 30 by DrGonzo

Installed kodi 17.4 and covenant on its own. Works a treat. Don't know why I ever bothered with a fancy build. Not tried a football app yet.

Is covenant exodus/genesis update?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Epaul - Kodi question on 07:16 - Aug 31 with 10433 viewsDrGonzo

Epaul - Kodi question on 23:12 - Aug 30 by monmouth

Is covenant exodus/genesis update?

Yes mate. New series of Rick and Morty on there etc.
Epaul - Kodi question on 11:53 - Aug 31 with 10365 viewsUxbridge

Epaul - Kodi question on 16:32 - Aug 19 by Dr_Winston

Anyone got a Linux box? Thinking of getting one as a more upgradeable version of an Android.

Aye, got OSMC installed on a Raspberry Pi 2. Works like a dream, and because HDMI ARC is native, it works seamlessly with my TV remote. Would imagine it'd be even better with the new version 3.

Found Sportsmania a bit hit and miss lately. Need to find some better IPTV alternatives I think.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 11:54]

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Epaul - Kodi question on 12:02 - Aug 31 with 10353 viewsSwanjaxs

Epaul - Kodi question on 16:35 - Aug 19 by Jackfath

Buy a raspberry pi. Download xbmc on an sd card and insert it. Then add flawless and subscribe. You don't need anything else. Simple.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 17:20]

Just had a 48 hour pass for flawless and must say I'm very impressed indeed, will be signing up for 6 months without fail 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024