Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From the Boardroom 10:17 - Aug 19 with 3218 viewsSwanzay

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/boardroom
From the Boardroom on 10:50 - Aug 19 with 3134 viewsawayjack

Early days but focus on commercial sponsors and small stadium fixes that is vast improvement from previous incompetents. Doesn't come across as the business guru promoted. Maybe Huw won't let him get involved in the serious stuff.
From the Boardroom on 10:53 - Aug 19 with 3120 viewsLoyal

I expect nothing less for the whack of cash these buff nuts get paid.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

From the Boardroom on 10:58 - Aug 19 with 3102 viewsQJumpingJack

He failed to mention the Trust and the improvement in the relationship with them.
Pathetic.
From the Boardroom on 11:35 - Aug 19 with 3046 viewsLandore_Jack

Good to see some of the minor issues adressed. The commercial department are improving. Well done Pearlman.

#backtojack

From the Boardroom on 11:37 - Aug 19 with 3031 viewsWarwickHunt

From the Boardroom on 10:58 - Aug 19 by QJumpingJack

He failed to mention the Trust and the improvement in the relationship with them.
Pathetic.

A gentleman never discusses details - especially when it involves fûcking up the arse...
From the Boardroom on 13:21 - Aug 19 with 2891 viewsGaz_M

Good read.
From the Boardroom on 13:27 - Aug 19 with 2864 viewsowainglyndwr

Shame the marketing was not very good at the Royal Welsh
From the Boardroom on 14:49 - Aug 19 with 2732 viewsFlossy

Exciting my Arse might be to those yank C@nts who want to make as much money as possible and flip our club but f@ck all to excite the fans...lets see how much they spend in the last week of the transfer window
Login to get fewer ads

From the Boardroom on 16:18 - Aug 19 with 2541 viewsheadcleaner

the cider at half time was room temp at best - pathetic would complain in a pub for a pint like that but I'd have missed half the second half had I complained. I guess letting the smokers out is an improvement they can chill with exotic smokes now and be less hot-headed other than that bla bla bla nobody really give a hoot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024