Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bring Back Scott Sinclair 14:51 - Aug 19 with 25913 viewsattila_the_hun

Bony was sh!te with Stoke and as much as Joe Allan is a talent he ain't gonna change nothing here, throw some money at Celtic and bring SS back to the liberty

"I'm Free"

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 14:56 - Aug 19 with 6830 viewsGeoffThom

He'd do a job, especially instead of narsing who looks junk
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 15:24 - Aug 19 with 6773 viewsattila_the_hun

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 14:56 - Aug 19 by GeoffThom

He'd do a job, especially instead of narsing who looks junk

surely wouldn't cost too much either, much rather have him back than Bony

"I'm Free"

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 15:45 - Aug 19 with 6721 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Let's go the whole hog and bring back Andy Robinson while we're at it. And Richie Appelby

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 15:53 - Aug 19 with 6684 viewssP7qupUf

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 15:45 - Aug 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Let's go the whole hog and bring back Andy Robinson while we're at it. And Richie Appelby

Exactly, Sinclair struggled in a better side than we have now.

I get really fed up of all these calls to bring back former players. None offer what we need. It's based on sentiment and a yearning for a past that has ceased coexist a long time ago.
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 16:20 - Aug 19 with 6620 viewsLeonWasGod

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 15:53 - Aug 19 by sP7qupUf

Exactly, Sinclair struggled in a better side than we have now.

I get really fed up of all these calls to bring back former players. None offer what we need. It's based on sentiment and a yearning for a past that has ceased coexist a long time ago.

Struggled?

Whilst he wasn't a world beater and City's interest is one of the more bizarre signings, he offered a lot more than Ayew, Narsingh, Montero currently and Routs too these days. If we had 2 or 3 wingers who could each chip in with 7 or 8 goals over the season we'd be comfortable in this league.
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 16:27 - Aug 19 with 6587 viewsWarwickHunt

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 15:45 - Aug 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Dai Gwyther and Keith Todd up top.
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 16:30 - Aug 19 with 6575 viewsawayjack

Not the answer and won't leave the easy life and his mate BR.
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 10:31 - Aug 20 with 6454 viewsattila_the_hun

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 16:20 - Aug 19 by LeonWasGod

Struggled?

Whilst he wasn't a world beater and City's interest is one of the more bizarre signings, he offered a lot more than Ayew, Narsingh, Montero currently and Routs too these days. If we had 2 or 3 wingers who could each chip in with 7 or 8 goals over the season we'd be comfortable in this league.

well said

"I'm Free"

Login to get fewer ads

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 10:35 - Aug 20 with 6438 viewsSmileyBwoi

He's deserves another chance at the club he helped to the premier league

Poll: Who should we sign in January?

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 10:35 - Aug 20 with 6438 viewsraynor94

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 16:27 - Aug 19 by WarwickHunt

Dai Gwyther and Keith Todd up top.

Nah, Jimmy Mac, instead of Dai

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 10:38 - Aug 20 with 6427 viewsgrabsplatter

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 10:31 - Aug 20 by attila_the_hun

well said

Did ok & nothing more in his 1 season with us at the top level.
While he was always going to fail at city he did sod all at WBA on loan & was a flop at Villa.
We need better
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 12:47 - Aug 20 with 6375 viewsAussieSwan

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 15:24 - Aug 19 by attila_the_hun

surely wouldn't cost too much either, much rather have him back than Bony

Celtic signed him for £2m from Villa, if I recall correctly

We were linked at the time but as usual we were either too slow or not interested at all. Would've been a good value signing at the time

I know we shouldn't always be looking at the past but it's hard not to given how our transfers seem to be more miss than hit. It's a major indictment on the scouting department and Huw.

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 12:52 - Aug 20 with 6357 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 12:47 - Aug 20 by AussieSwan

Celtic signed him for £2m from Villa, if I recall correctly

We were linked at the time but as usual we were either too slow or not interested at all. Would've been a good value signing at the time

I know we shouldn't always be looking at the past but it's hard not to given how our transfers seem to be more miss than hit. It's a major indictment on the scouting department and Huw.

Spot on. Until the Yanks realises that recruitment, and the football knowledge that goes with it, is crucial we are going to be in trouble. I hope they realise before it is too late. Paying big salaries to employees who are just not up to the job is a recipe for disaster.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:03 - Aug 20 with 6328 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I always chuckle at the people who say Sinclair struggled in the Premier League with us. No winger has performed as well as Sinclair did for us in this league.

To the person who said Sinclair struggled in a better side here, he scored 8 in 38 games in his only full season for us in this league. Routledge was with us that season too and he managed just 1 in 28 games. Dyer got 5 in 34 that season.

The bias some people on here show against players who left us for better things is astonishing. I agree that Sinclair isn't that good and I'd be hesitant if we brought him back to start matches, however are squad is so appalling that he'd walk into the team right now.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:13 - Aug 20 with 6295 viewsicecoldjack

Actually Routs was a better player back then , scotty has an eye for goal routs was a far better technical player, shame we couldn't splice them together ! anyway thats 6 yrs ago one is to old and the other looks good in scotland only .
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:20 - Aug 20 with 6274 viewsKingBony

Can't believe what I'm reading. Clueless

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:25 - Aug 20 with 6258 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:13 - Aug 20 by icecoldjack

Actually Routs was a better player back then , scotty has an eye for goal routs was a far better technical player, shame we couldn't splice them together ! anyway thats 6 yrs ago one is to old and the other looks good in scotland only .

A better player? One goal in 28 games doesn't win us many points.

It took Routledge 165 Premier League games before he scored a goal in this league. He was a below average Championship winger when we signed him who had proven himself to be woeful in the Premier League. Six years on and nothing has changed.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:33 - Aug 20 with 6239 viewsJango

I hate it when I read crap like this about routledge. He's a winger who's never scored or assisted like a remotely decent winger should. Utter crap and he's not even worthy of footballer status anymore
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:35 - Aug 20 with 6223 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:03 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I always chuckle at the people who say Sinclair struggled in the Premier League with us. No winger has performed as well as Sinclair did for us in this league.

To the person who said Sinclair struggled in a better side here, he scored 8 in 38 games in his only full season for us in this league. Routledge was with us that season too and he managed just 1 in 28 games. Dyer got 5 in 34 that season.

The bias some people on here show against players who left us for better things is astonishing. I agree that Sinclair isn't that good and I'd be hesitant if we brought him back to start matches, however are squad is so appalling that he'd walk into the team right now.

Indeed ,Good form today Dwight

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:38 - Aug 20 with 6216 viewssP7qupUf

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:03 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Sinclair took penalties.
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:42 - Aug 20 with 6202 viewsDewi1jack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:38 - Aug 20 by sP7qupUf

Sinclair took penalties.

And in our 1st season I think it was us and Spurs who never got a penalty.
Or was that season 2?

Chico's on a free as well, as we're going into orgasm levels over former players.
In the case of Allen, for a player who isn't even available.

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premiership/tony-pulis-should-consider-a-

Still don't see how FFS Fernandez was worth £6million more than him either

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 14:13 - Aug 20 with 6139 viewslidojack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:42 - Aug 20 by Dewi1jack

And in our 1st season I think it was us and Spurs who never got a penalty.
Or was that season 2?

Chico's on a free as well, as we're going into orgasm levels over former players.
In the case of Allen, for a player who isn't even available.

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premiership/tony-pulis-should-consider-a-

Still don't see how FFS Fernandez was worth £6million more than him either

Sinclair scored 5 penalties for us that season and missed 1 against Man City.
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:31 - Sep 15 with 5891 viewsattila_the_hun

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:20 - Aug 20 by KingBony

Can't believe what I'm reading. Clueless

Bony ain't gonna do Jack

"I'm Free"

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:33 - Sep 15 with 5880 viewswhoflungdung

Johnny King in goal too.

Why do we look backwards all the time

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:47 - Sep 15 with 5849 viewsoldcob

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:33 - Sep 15 by whoflungdung

Johnny King in goal too.