Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bring Back Scott Sinclair 14:51 - Aug 19 with 25965 viewsattila_the_hun

Bony was sh!te with Stoke and as much as Joe Allan is a talent he ain't gonna change nothing here, throw some money at Celtic and bring SS back to the liberty

"I'm Free"

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:50 - Sep 15 with 2396 viewswhoflungdung

The only fear we have is fear itself

I'm told Rotledge is a great pro.

Dr Winston loves him so he must be

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 14:01 - Sep 15 with 2377 viewsMo_Wives

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:47 - Sep 15 by oldcob

Maybe because we fear for the future.

Or because the relegation monster keeps chomping at our tail feathers?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 14:25 - Sep 15 with 2355 viewsmonmouth

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:03 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I always chuckle at the people who say Sinclair struggled in the Premier League with us. No winger has performed as well as Sinclair did for us in this league.

To the person who said Sinclair struggled in a better side here, he scored 8 in 38 games in his only full season for us in this league. Routledge was with us that season too and he managed just 1 in 28 games. Dyer got 5 in 34 that season.

The bias some people on here show against players who left us for better things is astonishing. I agree that Sinclair isn't that good and I'd be hesitant if we brought him back to start matches, however are squad is so appalling that he'd walk into the team right now.

Sinclair took the penalties. Dyer was miles better in that first season.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 15:03 - Sep 15 with 2334 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 14:25 - Sep 15 by monmouth

Why didn't Manchester City buy Dyer then?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 15:16 - Sep 15 with 2322 viewsMo_Wives

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 15:03 - Sep 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why didn't Manchester City buy Dyer then?

Because there was thousands of pounds worth of mobile phones in their dressing room.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:31 - Sep 15 with 2258 viewsoldcob

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 15:16 - Sep 15 by Mo_Wives

Because there was thousands of pounds worth of mobile phones in their dressing room.

This made my laugh, then guilty for laughing. Behave munMo.
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:34 - Sep 15 with 2251 viewsMo_Wives

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:31 - Sep 15 by oldcob

This made my laugh, then guilty for laughing. Behave munMo.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:43 - Sep 15 with 2246 viewsKilkennyjack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:47 - Sep 15 by oldcob

Maybe because we fear for the future.

Yep - like Brexit bollox 😎

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:07 - Sep 15 with 2227 viewsOldjack

Sinclair has found his level ,championship at best ,poor defenders can make him look good ,just remember that

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:08 - Sep 15 with 2226 viewsLoyal

Sinclair first season in the the premier league was pretty impressive.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:11 - Sep 15 with 2219 viewsJethroJack

Looked decent at times against PSG the other night.
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:17 - Sep 15 with 2211 viewsmax936

I always chuckle at the people who say Sinclair struggled in the Premier League with us. No winger has performed as well as Sinclair did for us in this league.

To the person who said Sinclair struggled in a better side here, he scored 8 in 38 games in his only full season for us in this league. Routledge was with us that season too and he managed just 1 in 28 games. Dyer got 5 in 34 that season.

The bias some people on here show against players who left us for better things is astonishing. I agree that Sinclair isn't that good and I'd be hesitant if we brought him back to start matches, however are squad is so appalling that he'd walk into the team right now.

That's got to be one of if not the best post I've ever read from you, credit where credit is due.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:25 - Sep 15 with 2197 viewsmax936

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 14:25 - Sep 15 by monmouth

How many of those penalties did he create of get himself by running into the box to draw the foul, how many of our players now make those runs our game has the pace of a tortoise these days, and those penalties still have to be scored, it doesn't matter how the ball gets in the net but without the ball getting there we won't get the wins or the points.

I love it when people say things like all he does [applies to other players as well] is take and score penalties its like the don't make a difference.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2017 18:27]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:28 - Sep 15 with 2190 viewslonglostjack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:07 - Sep 15 by Oldjack

Sinclair has found his level ,championship at best ,poor defenders can make him look good ,just remember that

He had a good game against PSG though and caused a fair few problems for their defenders. I reckon he's improved.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:43 - Sep 15 with 2172 viewsSwanjaxs

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:11 - Sep 15 by JethroJack

Looked decent at times against PSG the other night.

Indeed he did,... basically we haven't got a decent wide man in our squad, a fit and motivated Sinclair would be a massive upgrade to what we have, perhaps something to look at in January when Celtic will most probably be competing in the Europa League? Would Sinclair be party to a move back to SA1? Probably depending on our position in the Premier League at the time.... would Celtic be prepared to do a deal? Absolutely not....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:46 - Sep 15 with 2163 viewsMo_Wives

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:43 - Sep 15 by Swanjaxs

Indeed he did,... basically we haven't got a decent wide man in our squad, a fit and motivated Sinclair would be a massive upgrade to what we have, perhaps something to look at in January when Celtic will most probably be competing in the Europa League? Would Sinclair be party to a move back to SA1? Probably depending on our position in the Premier League at the time.... would Celtic be prepared to do a deal? Absolutely not....

Has he still got his 'Tits'...will she be coming with him?. As you say, it'll give us something to look at in January.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:46 - Sep 15 with 2164 viewsOldjack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:28 - Sep 15 by longlostjack

He had a good game against PSG though and caused a fair few problems for their defenders. I reckon he's improved.

eh ?he did what he does best ,trying to bulldoze his way through and now and again he gets lucky

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:49 - Sep 15 with 2158 viewsMo_Wives

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:46 - Sep 15 by Oldjack

eh ?he did what he does best ,trying to bulldoze his way through and now and again he gets lucky

TBH, I think I'd rather that than: Gets to the line and tears his hamstring.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:54 - Sep 15 with 2155 viewsSwanjaxs

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:46 - Sep 15 by Mo_Wives

Has he still got his 'Tits'...will she be coming with him?. As you say, it'll give us something to look at in January.

Yes his Corrie bint is still in tow ..... often seen trawling the designer shops on Sauchiehall Street! Still prefers the bright lights of Oxford Street though apparently 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:54 - Sep 15 with 2154 viewsmonmouth

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:25 - Sep 15 by max936

How many of those penalties did he create of get himself by running into the box to draw the foul, how many of our players now make those runs our game has the pace of a tortoise these days, and those penalties still have to be scored, it doesn't matter how the ball gets in the net but without the ball getting there we won't get the wins or the points.

I love it when people say things like all he does [applies to other players as well] is take and score penalties its like the don't make a difference.

None that I remember Max. I do remember Dyer winning a couple though....

Yes, he was great at pens. That's fine, and I love having someone that can take pens in the team, but it's not in any way a way to compare his goal record with another player to try and prove him better, which is exactly what DYSS tried to do. Dyer was a class above him that year, but Man City bought the media hype, the Rosie Webster crap and the agent big sell. The fact he played f*ck all games for them is the proof of that.

I actually still have very fond memories of Sinclair. He pretty much did more than anyone to drag us out of the championship. But anything other than an at best basic PL player he never was, and now certainly isn't. Ditto Dyer and Routledge as it happens.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:59 - Sep 15 with 2145 viewsMo_Wives

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:54 - Sep 15 by Swanjaxs

Yes his Corrie bint is still in tow ..... often seen trawling the designer shops on Sauchiehall Street! Still prefers the bright lights of Oxford Street though apparently 👍

Didn't fancy Govan, did she?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 19:09 - Sep 15 with 2133 viewsSwanjaxs

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:59 - Sep 15 by Mo_Wives

Didn't fancy Govan, did she?

Funny enough a few years back i went to an Old Firm game at Ibrox when Celtic won 2-1with Craig Bellamy scoring the winner, after the game was hold up in The Govan Arms ( the only Celtic pub in Govan) for three hours while the Polis held the Rangers fans at bay.... that day I found out how the US cavalry must have felt with the red indians circling them! 🐴😂
[Post edited 15 Sep 2017 19:10]

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 19:17 - Sep 15 with 2121 viewsMo_Wives

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 19:09 - Sep 15 by Swanjaxs

Funny enough a few years back i went to an Old Firm game at Ibrox when Celtic won 2-1with Craig Bellamy scoring the winner, after the game was hold up in The Govan Arms ( the only Celtic pub in Govan) for three hours while the Polis held the Rangers fans at bay.... that day I found out how the US cavalry must have felt with the red indians circling them! 🐴😂
[Post edited 15 Sep 2017 19:10]

Thank God fu tha Polis, aye

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 19:47 - Sep 15 with 2098 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So, taking Sinclair's 5 penalties out of the equation Dyer statistically is the better winger. Interesting.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 20:04 - Sep 15 with 2084 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:25 - Sep 15 by max936

FFS Max he was found out big time in the PL with us with his one trick, i.e. never going past on the outside , cutting in on to his favoured right foot and then losing the ball. What utter guff Dwight and others are talking on here. Dyer was better and he had nowhere near Sinclair's pace!
He scored 8 goals, 5 of which were penalties and when it came down to it preferred semi retirement and a big pay day at Man City to playing regularly, which he knew was going to be the case. Now he's making himself look good in a league equivalent to lower championship/league one at best.
I find it amusing when Perch calls Routledge a "coward" in footballing terms when Sinclair's only ever been comfortable with playing the "flat track bully", i.e. in inferior leagues.
And whether Sinclair is ahead of Dyer or not as out "top PL winger" only goes to how truly sh*t our recruitment has been in that area.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024