Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bring Back Scott Sinclair 14:51 - Aug 19 with 25914 viewsattila_the_hun

Bony was sh!te with Stoke and as much as Joe Allan is a talent he ain't gonna change nothing here, throw some money at Celtic and bring SS back to the liberty

"I'm Free"

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 20:25 - Sep 15 with 5257 viewsjack247

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 20:04 - Sep 15 by Brynmill_Jack

FFS Max he was found out big time in the PL with us with his one trick, i.e. never going past on the outside , cutting in on to his favoured right foot and then losing the ball. What utter guff Dwight and others are talking on here. Dyer was better and he had nowhere near Sinclair's pace!
He scored 8 goals, 5 of which were penalties and when it came down to it preferred semi retirement and a big pay day at Man City to playing regularly, which he knew was going to be the case. Now he's making himself look good in a league equivalent to lower championship/league one at best.
I find it amusing when Perch calls Routledge a "coward" in footballing terms when Sinclair's only ever been comfortable with playing the "flat track bully", i.e. in inferior leagues.
And whether Sinclair is ahead of Dyer or not as out "top PL winger" only goes to how truly sh*t our recruitment has been in that area.

Dyer has been far more successful than Sinclair at PL level.

Not to take anything away from the massive part Sinclair played in getting us here.
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 20:46 - Sep 15 with 5236 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 20:25 - Sep 15 by jack247

Dyer has been far more successful than Sinclair at PL level.

Not to take anything away from the massive part Sinclair played in getting us here.

I'm not denying that. In fact I agree the Championship was his level, even back then.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 20:48 - Sep 15 with 5231 viewsjack247

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 20:46 - Sep 15 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm not denying that. In fact I agree the Championship was his level, even back then.

I wasn't disagreeing with you. He is absolutely standout in the Championship or SPL. Couldn't quite do it in the Premier league
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 20:49 - Sep 15 with 5230 viewsDr_Winston

It's a little bit churlish to claim that the Championship was Sinclair's level. He did well enough at PL level that first season. Far better than a number of those who have tried to replace him.

Maybe his reputation would be a little better if Rodgers hadn't treated him as undroppable and given Routledge more games when he deserved them that first year, but the lack of respect for a player whose goals ultimately got us here in the first place is disappointing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 20:53 - Sep 15 with 5222 viewsmax936

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 20:04 - Sep 15 by Brynmill_Jack

FFS Max he was found out big time in the PL with us with his one trick, i.e. never going past on the outside , cutting in on to his favoured right foot and then losing the ball. What utter guff Dwight and others are talking on here. Dyer was better and he had nowhere near Sinclair's pace!
He scored 8 goals, 5 of which were penalties and when it came down to it preferred semi retirement and a big pay day at Man City to playing regularly, which he knew was going to be the case. Now he's making himself look good in a league equivalent to lower championship/league one at best.
I find it amusing when Perch calls Routledge a "coward" in footballing terms when Sinclair's only ever been comfortable with playing the "flat track bully", i.e. in inferior leagues.
And whether Sinclair is ahead of Dyer or not as out "top PL winger" only goes to how truly sh*t our recruitment has been in that area.

He looks a better player now the PSG full back had enough trouble with him to tell us that, confidence is a massive thing and maybe his head had been turned and I agree he looked as if he was the big cheese I remember saying somin similar at the time, I loved Dyer back then as well, those two have been without doubt the best we've had in their positions then and up to now, Routs is up there as well and certainly the most intelligent of the 3 on the Football field and no doubt off it.
If Sinclair came back [not that it'll] up I'm sure our pace in attack would improve can we do better of course we could and should, failing that I'd take a risk on Sinclair.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2017 21:00]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 21:17 - Sep 15 with 5192 viewsJackflack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 20:53 - Sep 15 by max936

He looks a better player now the PSG full back had enough trouble with him to tell us that, confidence is a massive thing and maybe his head had been turned and I agree he looked as if he was the big cheese I remember saying somin similar at the time, I loved Dyer back then as well, those two have been without doubt the best we've had in their positions then and up to now, Routs is up there as well and certainly the most intelligent of the 3 on the Football field and no doubt off it.
If Sinclair came back [not that it'll] up I'm sure our pace in attack would improve can we do better of course we could and should, failing that I'd take a risk on Sinclair.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2017 21:00]

Sinclair is not coming back.
Where have heard that before Steve? Lmao

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 22:04 - Sep 15 with 5170 viewsmax936

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 21:17 - Sep 15 by Jackflack

Sinclair is not coming back.
Where have heard that before Steve? Lmao

Shurrup mun, Rosie Webster told me he's not coming back this time, well it was her Mother Sally actually.

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 22:07 - Sep 15 with 5169 viewsangryjack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 15:53 - Aug 19 by sP7qupUf

Exactly, Sinclair struggled in a better side than we have now.

I get really fed up of all these calls to bring back former players. None offer what we need. It's based on sentiment and a yearning for a past that has ceased coexist a long time ago.

Should never have signed bony back,,....
Login to get fewer ads

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 06:28 - Sep 16 with 5114 viewsJackflack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 22:04 - Sep 15 by max936

Shurrup mun, Rosie Webster told me he's not coming back this time, well it was her Mother Sally actually.

I can't believe I remember stuff like this

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 11:26 - Sep 16 with 5069 viewsmax936

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 06:28 - Sep 16 by Jackflack

I can't believe I remember stuff like this

You was up early this morning Chris?

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 10:52 - Sep 17 with 4998 viewsattila_the_hun

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 22:07 - Sep 15 by angryjack

Should never have signed bony back,,....

come on don't be like that, he's scoring left right and centre

in training

"I'm Free"

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:33 - Sep 17 with 4972 viewsJackflack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 10:52 - Sep 17 by attila_the_hun

come on don't be like that, he's scoring left right and centre

in training

Get off Bony's case ffs. He's just rejoined us and you all over him like a rash with your hate.
He's a Swansea player now. Deal with it until he actually turns out to be a flop.

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:05 - Sep 17 with 4940 viewsattila_the_hun

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:33 - Sep 17 by Jackflack

Get off Bony's case ffs. He's just rejoined us and you all over him like a rash with your hate.
He's a Swansea player now. Deal with it until he actually turns out to be a flop.

already know he's gonna be a flop after seeing the magic he worked at stoke

"I'm Free"

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:20 - Sep 17 with 4928 viewsunion_jack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:33 - Sep 17 by Jackflack

I wasn't a supporter of a Bony return but he'll get 100% support from me and I suggest from all Swans supporters. He'll do ok I'm sure.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:23 - Sep 17 with 4924 viewsSwanjaxs

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:05 - Sep 17 by attila_the_hun

Aye that's the spirit! Can't beat a bit of positivity 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:30 - Sep 17 with 4910 viewslidojack

It could be argued that Bony was better at Man City and Stoke than Sinclair was at City, WBA and Villa.

Why can't Bony re-find form like Sinclair has at Celtic?
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:39 - Sep 17 with 4899 viewsjack247

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:30 - Sep 17 by lidojack

It could be argued that Bony was better at Man City and Stoke than Sinclair was at City, WBA and Villa.

Why can't Bony re-find form like Sinclair has at Celtic?

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not there, but my guess is because he isn't playing against Motherwell and Patrick Thistle.
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:43 - Sep 17 with 4892 viewsSwanjaxs

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:39 - Sep 17 by jack247

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not there, but my guess is because he isn't playing against Motherwell and Patrick Thistle.

Or Bayern Munich and PSG.....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:48 - Sep 17 with 4888 viewsjack247

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:43 - Sep 17 by Swanjaxs

Or Bayern Munich and PSG.....

5-0 wasn't it?
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:49 - Sep 17 with 4888 viewslidojack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:39 - Sep 17 by jack247

Exactly, so it's pointless comparing the two in any sense.

Bony could get back to his best he could not, every transfer is a gamble and people calling for Sinclair to come back should not just come back with "well Bony was crap when he left as well".
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:53 - Sep 17 with 4877 viewsjack247

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:49 - Sep 17 by lidojack

Exactly, so it's pointless comparing the two in any sense.

Bony could get back to his best he could not, every transfer is a gamble and people calling for Sinclair to come back should not just come back with "well Bony was crap when he left as well".

Oh I agree with that. Very hard to compare Sinclair and Bony
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:18 - Sep 17 with 4861 viewsJackflack

Yeah you're such an expert aren't you

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 14:50 - Sep 18 with 4801 viewsattila_the_hun

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 17:53 - Sep 17 by jack247

Oh I agree with that. Very hard to compare Sinclair and Bony

like comparing The Beatles and Cradle of Filth

both completely different but only one is any good

"I'm Free"

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 15:23 - Sep 18 with 4784 viewsjack247

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 14:50 - Sep 18 by attila_the_hun

like comparing The Beatles and Cradle of Filth

both completely different but only one is any good

It's more like comparing a premier league striker with an SPL winger.

Whether Sinclair is good enough to play in the PL is up for debate. It's nothing to do with Bony.
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:41 - Sep 18 with 4745 viewsattila_the_hun

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 15:23 - Sep 18 by jack247

It's more like comparing a premier league striker with an SPL winger.

Whether Sinclair is good enough to play in the PL is up for debate. It's nothing to do with Bony.

He plays in the Champions league aswell

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024