Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket renewel 15:00 - Aug 19 with 6159 viewsjojaca

I f***ed up attempting to renew season tickets in December online and had failed to renew. I had the embarrassment of getting turned away at turnstiles thinking that I had renewed. All I can remember is struggling to link all season tickets together to pay(I used finance) I have let down my two kids and my wife is bouncing with me.

Even when you know, you never know?

Season ticket renewel on 15:10 - Aug 19 with 6133 viewsJackflack

It could have been worse, you might have got in to see the 4-0 defeat.

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Season ticket renewel on 15:12 - Aug 19 with 6116 viewsjojaca

Season ticket renewel on 15:10 - Aug 19 by Jackflack

It could have been worse, you might have got in to see the 4-0 defeat.

That was slight consolation and saving about £60 a month.

Season ticket renewel on 21:35 - Aug 19 with 5873 viewsDJack

You poor b4stard, I feel for you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Season ticket renewel on 21:39 - Aug 19 with 5852 viewsNeath_Jack

I'd imagine you'll still be able to get tickets for all the games butty.

You haven't let them down have you, not really, we all make mistakes mun (even me sometimes).

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Season ticket renewel on 21:45 - Aug 19 with 5832 viewsswans11

might sound daft but how did they know you hadn't renewed as today in east all we did was just show cards none was scanned
Season ticket renewel on 16:51 - Aug 20 with 5682 viewsdickythorpe

Has money gone out of your bank account and into the yank pockets? Check your bank statements regularly
Season ticket renewel on 17:22 - Aug 20 with 5571 viewsJohnw102

Season ticket renewel on 21:45 - Aug 19 by swans11

might sound daft but how did they know you hadn't renewed as today in east all we did was just show cards none was scanned

Turnstile 27 mine was.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Season ticket renewel on 18:34 - Aug 20 with 5442 viewsjojaca

Season ticket renewel on 21:45 - Aug 19 by swans11

I said turnstiles to keep story short. I managed to get in because they did not scan season tickets and I went to approach my seats there were taken by someone else. One of the stewards passed my season tickets on to someone to check the system and that's when I realized i had not renewed.

All I remember back in December is having difficulties linking all the season tickets together to pay as one and because I have been paying season tickets with finance, there was already regular monthly payments coming out of bank and thought they would just continue. If I bought the season tickets in one lump sum, I would have paid more attention to bank account. I did not have any e-mail reminders that I still hadn't renewed.

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket renewel on 18:38 - Aug 20 with 5425 viewsJoe_bradshaw

What a bummer.

Do we get emails confirming renewal though? I can't remember.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Season ticket renewel on 18:47 - Aug 20 with 5401 viewsjojaca

Season ticket renewel on 18:38 - Aug 20 by Joe_bradshaw

What a bummer.

It does not help renewing in December is 8 months ago. So my memory is not the best. I was postive that I renewed.

Back to the waiting list it is and learn from mistakes. I would make sure to use ticket office in future and not attempt it myself online.

Season ticket renewel on 18:50 - Aug 20 with 5390 viewsJBT95

Season ticket renewel on 18:38 - Aug 20 by Joe_bradshaw

What a bummer.

I pay up front and get one.
Season ticket renewel on 18:53 - Aug 20 with 5378 viewsJackfath

Season ticket renewel on 18:50 - Aug 20 by JBT95

I pay up front and get one.

Some people aren't in a position to do so.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Season ticket renewel on 18:54 - Aug 20 with 5374 viewsN_T_J

Season ticket renewel on 18:34 - Aug 20 by jojaca

I said turnstiles to keep story short. I managed to get in because they did not scan season tickets and I went to approach my seats there were taken by someone else. One of the stewards passed my season tickets on to someone to check the system and that's when I realized i had not renewed.

All I remember back in December is having difficulties linking all the season tickets together to pay as one and because I have been paying season tickets with finance, there was already regular monthly payments coming out of bank and thought they would just continue. If I bought the season tickets in one lump sum, I would have paid more attention to bank account. I did not have any e-mail reminders that I still hadn't renewed.

Stewards just offered me another seat without checking mine. He told me unless I went to the ticket office there was no way of finding out.

Shambles
Season ticket renewel on 19:46 - Aug 20 with 5273 viewsbuilthjack

I would go to the ticket office, see the Scottish lady, and tell her of your mistake. Take Id with you.
You never know, you might just get new ones.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season ticket renewel on 20:03 - Aug 20 with 5245 viewsDafyddHuw

You could always ask John the Clog
Season ticket renewel on 20:06 - Aug 20 with 5242 viewsMeraki

Season ticket renewel on 18:53 - Aug 20 by Jackfath

Some people aren't in a position to do so.

Init, fvcking smarmy cvnt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024