Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seat at the Stadium. 16:05 - Aug 19 with 4276 viewsN_T_J

Went to go to my new seat on concorse today to find the club have double sold it.

I have very limited movement so the club have issued me new seats on the concorse, as I genuinly need the seat.

The steward had to put me in the stand, as theres no railings it was a task to climb the steps.

Anyone else have this problem?

For last 10 years I used to be in row V, but I cant get there any more.
Seat at the Stadium. on 18:52 - Aug 19 with 3988 viewsbluenile

A guy turned up late today and tried to say that he had a season ticket card for a seat in front of me in the East stand. The guy in the seat has been there for years and looked stunned. When we all checked the new guy's card it was for the same seat. He went off and then a steward came and checked the card of the current incumbent, and nodded and left him there. The guy then told me he was worried he hadn't renewed, although he says he's pretty sure he did. I told him to check his emails tonight, as he should have a confirmation email at the time he renewed. It didn't help that none of us going through the turnstile today had our cards scanned, merely looked at by the gate operator. It's the first home game of the season.............wtf???

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Seat at the Stadium. on 19:02 - Aug 19 with 3916 viewsJBT95

Bloody daft not scanning the cards, I thought the same about being first game of the season too.

NTJ - hope they get it sorted for you.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 19:03]
Seat at the Stadium. on 19:03 - Aug 19 with 3914 views3swan

Seat at the Stadium. on 18:52 - Aug 19 by bluenile

A guy turned up late today and tried to say that he had a season ticket card for a seat in front of me in the East stand. The guy in the seat has been there for years and looked stunned. When we all checked the new guy's card it was for the same seat. He went off and then a steward came and checked the card of the current incumbent, and nodded and left him there. The guy then told me he was worried he hadn't renewed, although he says he's pretty sure he did. I told him to check his emails tonight, as he should have a confirmation email at the time he renewed. It didn't help that none of us going through the turnstile today had our cards scanned, merely looked at by the gate operator. It's the first home game of the season.............wtf???

It didn't help that none of us going through the turnstile today had our cards scanned, merely looked at by the gate operator. It's the first home game of the season.............wtf???

Yes very strange, did they know there was a problem, or just didn't want one for the first game.

Will it change foe Newcastle?
Seat at the Stadium. on 19:06 - Aug 19 with 3895 viewsOldjack

My card was not scanned today

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Seat at the Stadium. on 19:11 - Aug 19 with 3860 viewsTheFranchise

the scanners are broken
Seat at the Stadium. on 19:13 - Aug 19 with 3841 viewsJBT95

Seat at the Stadium. on 19:11 - Aug 19 by TheFranchise

the scanners are broken

Don't tell me........ they only turned them on this morning after 3 months sat in a draw.
Seat at the Stadium. on 19:56 - Aug 19 with 3694 viewsN_T_J

Seat at the Stadium. on 18:52 - Aug 19 by bluenile

Yea my mrs went down the ticket office and renewed it for me, she went down as I had to produce my PIP letter so I could get a new seat on the concourse.

Sounds like they have done it to a few people.
Seat at the Stadium. on 19:57 - Aug 19 with 3690 viewsN_T_J

Seat at the Stadium. on 19:02 - Aug 19 by JBT95

Bloody daft not scanning the cards, I thought the same about being first game of the season too.

NTJ - hope they get it sorted for you.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 19:03]

Thank you.
Login to get fewer ads

Seat at the Stadium. on 19:59 - Aug 19 with 3675 viewsJackfath

Seat at the Stadium. on 19:13 - Aug 19 by JBT95

Don't tell me........ they only turned them on this morning after 3 months sat in a draw.

Drawer.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Seat at the Stadium. on 21:20 - Aug 19 with 3486 viewsMeraki

Contact the Trust, they'll sort it out for you.
Seat at the Stadium. on 21:39 - Aug 19 with 3429 viewsxmastree

Seat at the Stadium. on 19:03 - Aug 19 by 3swan

It didn't help that none of us going through the turnstile today had our cards scanned, merely looked at by the gate operator. It's the first home game of the season.............wtf???

Yes very strange, did they know there was a problem, or just didn't want one for the first game.

Will it change foe Newcastle?

Blame dineen. Crowd facing led messed up the scanners. Pearlman will sort don't worry.
Seat at the Stadium. on 21:43 - Aug 19 with 3407 viewsswans11

thought was odd they didn't scan today which meant that anyone who has had a season ticket card from last couple of seasons could have been allowed into the ground without actually renewing.
Seat at the Stadium. on 11:27 - Aug 20 with 3189 viewsN_T_J

Had a email off ticket office this morning regarding the double sale of my seat, "we are looking in to it"
Seat at the Stadium. on 11:31 - Aug 20 with 3170 viewsCooperman

I've had double sold tickets before. The first game that I took my lad to back in league one days had someone trying to claim his seat. I think it was Yeovil where we pretty much sold out, he was only three at the time and got quite upset.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Seat at the Stadium. on 11:38 - Aug 20 with 3142 viewsN_T_J

Seat at the Stadium. on 11:31 - Aug 20 by Cooperman

I've had double sold tickets before. The first game that I took my lad to back in league one days had someone trying to claim his seat. I think it was Yeovil where we pretty much sold out, he was only three at the time and got quite upset.

Was it double sold as a season ticket or just a matchday ticket? I know mine has been sold twice as a season ticket.
Seat at the Stadium. on 11:42 - Aug 20 with 3119 viewsCooperman

Seat at the Stadium. on 11:38 - Aug 20 by N_T_J

Was it double sold as a season ticket or just a matchday ticket? I know mine has been sold twice as a season ticket.

My lads ticket was match day but to have it done to a season ticket is even worse.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Seat at the Stadium. on 11:47 - Aug 20 with 3104 viewsN_T_J

Seat at the Stadium. on 11:42 - Aug 20 by Cooperman

My lads ticket was match day but to have it done to a season ticket is even worse.

Yea it wasnt pleasent.
Seat at the Stadium. on 11:48 - Aug 20 with 3096 viewskarnataka

Seat at the Stadium. on 19:59 - Aug 19 by Jackfath

Drawer.

Would have been happy with a drawer yesterday.
Seat at the Stadium. on 17:28 - Aug 20 with 2796 viewsbluenile

Seat at the Stadium. on 19:59 - Aug 19 by Jackfath

Drawer.

The same draw they keep defeat in?................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Seat at the Stadium. on 18:06 - Aug 20 with 2706 views1983

You go down to the club tomorrow tell them you are writting to the English FA and you will send a copy to whom it may concern and you will see a very different attitude

A similar thing happened to a lad in work who supports Spurs and he done as I mentioned above and he was compensated with 2 hospitality tickets if he dropped the complaint

Seat at the Stadium. on 20:05 - Aug 20 with 2566 viewsMeraki

Seat at the Stadium. on 18:06 - Aug 20 by 1983

You go down to the club tomorrow tell them you are writting to the English FA and you will send a copy to whom it may concern and you will see a very different attitude

A similar thing happened to a lad in work who supports Spurs and he done as I mentioned above and he was compensated with 2 hospitality tickets if he dropped the complaint

The club has been robbed from the fans.
Seat at the Stadium. on 11:28 - Aug 21 with 2337 viewsN_T_J

Had responce from the club, saying the seat is mine and my name is on the system, im guessing the steward did not check the season ticks properly, as he told me I have checked their cards and they are correct for those seats.

All I can do is try next home game and see how it goes.
Seat at the Stadium. on 11:38 - Aug 21 with 2293 viewsPegojack

Seat at the Stadium. on 21:43 - Aug 19 by swans11

thought was odd they didn't scan today which meant that anyone who has had a season ticket card from last couple of seasons could have been allowed into the ground without actually renewing.

The only saving grace was that nobody knew about it in advance, so it was unlikely anyone would have been intentionally trying it on.

The next home game will be interesting if the problem hasn't been sorted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024