Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas 17:47 - Aug 19 with 46724 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clucas on 10:27 - Aug 20 with 3902 viewsawayjack

Clucas on 21:29 - Aug 19 by postman

not so long ago gylfi was out on loan to lower league clubs this player have come up from lower league clubs sign him up asap

But he's 27 next week. Maybe a late developer, but comparison with Siggy on loan as a youth is nonsense.
Clucas on 10:29 - Aug 20 with 3895 viewsawayjack

Clucas on 23:32 - Aug 19 by Swansea93

I thought we had players ready to come in as soon as Sigurdsson was sold according to PC

We know our Board lie but sadly PC seems to have become part of that to 'tow the party line'
Clucas on 10:52 - Aug 20 with 3847 viewsclloy2

Clucas on 10:29 - Aug 20 by awayjack

We know our Board lie but sadly PC seems to have become part of that to 'tow the party line'

I wouldn't agree that PC is towing the party line, he has said on a number of occasions over recent weeks, that the team is not strong enough and needs to be strengthened. Over to you swans owner's
Clucas on 17:09 - Aug 20 with 3711 viewsSmellyplumz

I don't like his name and he looks very underfed so fk no!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Clucas on 17:32 - Aug 20 with 3543 viewsPegojack

Clucas on 17:09 - Aug 20 by Smellyplumz

I don't like his name and he looks very underfed so fk no!

I thought there were three decent players at Hull last season (not including loaners). Maguire was first, gone to Leicester, then Robertson, gone to Liverpool, and finally Clucas. So its a yes from me , as long as no more than £15 mill.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 17:34]
Clucas on 17:57 - Aug 20 with 3429 viewsdizietsma

He doesn't live upstairs from me
No, I've never seen him before
[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 19:50]
Clucas on 18:08 - Aug 20 with 3343 viewsAl_Bundy

Clucas on 17:57 - Aug 20 by dizietsma

He doesn't live upstairs from me
No, I've never seen him before
[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 19:50]

Think that's Luca,, or Lukas :)
Clucas on 18:08 - Aug 20 with 3341 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clucas on 23:32 - Aug 19 by Swansea93

I thought we had players ready to come in as soon as Sigurdsson was sold according to PC

No. Worryingly he said we had targets and the negotiations would begin. Adding some could run to the last day of the window as that is when the best bargains can sometimes be achieved. Sounds like Maverick Jenkins is going to try and justify his wages and save a few bob. I have very little confidence in this and world not be surprised if we have another eff up.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Clucas on 18:16 - Aug 20 with 3273 viewsdobjack2

Clucas on 18:08 - Aug 20 by Private_Partz

No. Worryingly he said we had targets and the negotiations would begin. Adding some could run to the last day of the window as that is when the best bargains can sometimes be achieved. Sounds like Maverick Jenkins is going to try and justify his wages and save a few bob. I have very little confidence in this and world not be surprised if we have another eff up.

Last minute feck ups a speciality meanwhile we risk an under strength team tossing points away.
Clucas on 18:23 - Aug 20 with 3220 viewsVetchfielder

It's his extended family I'm worried about, the Clucas Clan

Yes ok, I'm just getting my coat

Proud to have been one of the 231

Clucas on 19:49 - Aug 20 with 3055 viewsdizietsma

Clucas on 18:23 - Aug 20 by Vetchfielder

Brilliant
Clucas on 19:56 - Aug 20 with 3010 viewsbryncochjack

They'll love our white strip.
Clucas on 20:00 - Aug 20 with 2971 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He's on fire with crosses apparently.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Clucas on 21:11 - Aug 20 with 2781 viewsKilkennyjack

Clucas on 17:32 - Aug 20 by Pegojack

I thought there were three decent players at Hull last season (not including loaners). Maguire was first, gone to Leicester, then Robertson, gone to Liverpool, and finally Clucas. So its a yes from me , as long as no more than £15 mill.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 17:34]

Great post.

I have pretty much hated Hull City since the survival game.
Great to see them lose their good players.

Conceeded 2 last minute goals in last 2 games as well.
Lost both. Funny as feck.

Beware of the Risen People

Clucas on 21:19 - Aug 20 with 2703 viewsNeath_Jack

This or the answer to fbreath post the other night are the funniest things i've read on here this year.

Note: I have the worlds worst short term memory.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clucas on 21:20 - Aug 20 with 2688 viewsDarran

Clucas on 21:19 - Aug 20 by Neath_Jack

This or the answer to fbreath post the other night are the funniest things i've read on here this year.

Note: I have the worlds worst short term memory.

That joke was in Twitter this morning.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clucas on 22:17 - Aug 20 with 2429 viewsSwansea93

12m plus add ons apparently according to the reliable Twitter, medical tomorrow.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Clucas on 07:20 - Aug 21 with 2120 viewsbuilthjack

Clucas on 22:17 - Aug 20 by Swansea93

12m plus add ons apparently according to the reliable Twitter, medical tomorrow.

Imminent apparently

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Clucas on 08:07 - Aug 21 with 2066 viewsDaggyjack

Clucas on 07:20 - Aug 21 by builthjack

Imminent apparently

Would be happy with Clucas, Arias, Chadli and a striker and this is all possible for £50 million so no reason why we can't sign 4 players, cos we really need them.
Clucas on 08:08 - Aug 21 with 2065 views34dfgdf54

Asked some Hull City blogger dude on twitter what he's like.

Apparently a hard worker, bit of pace about him and seems to be improving year on year. Came in as a winger but played central midfield recently.

I have no idea where we are going to be playing him. Normally I'd assume left wing back with the system we played yesterday but I would have assumed we would be looking at right sided players as Ollson has been one of our better performers.
Clucas on 08:34 - Aug 21 with 2016 viewsPegojack

Clucas on 08:08 - Aug 21 by 34dfgdf54

Asked some Hull City blogger dude on twitter what he's like.

Apparently a hard worker, bit of pace about him and seems to be improving year on year. Came in as a winger but played central midfield recently.

I have no idea where we are going to be playing him. Normally I'd assume left wing back with the system we played yesterday but I would have assumed we would be looking at right sided players as Ollson has been one of our better performers.

I think you answered your own question there, Risca, central midfield in a box to box role, with Rocky measles sitting in front of the back four.

After Saturday, I'd pick him over Fer.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 8:35]
Clucas on 08:42 - Aug 21 with 1992 views34dfgdf54

Clucas on 08:34 - Aug 21 by Pegojack

I think you answered your own question there, Risca, central midfield in a box to box role, with Rocky measles sitting in front of the back four.

Yeah looking that way isn't it.

Clement rates Ki highly so you would expect him to play when fit alongside Leon or Mesa, then I suppose he would be coming in to play instead of Fer. Worries me slightly as I still think we are missing any sort of creativity in the middle. According to his stats, which don't always tell the whole story I know, he has had less assists and goals as Routledge last year (I'm sure someone pointed that out earlier in the thread).

Alot will depend on our wing backs in a 3-5-2, Arias would be a big signing after the Clucas deal.
Clucas on 08:44 - Aug 21 with 1980 viewsWarwickHunt

Clucas on 08:34 - Aug 21 by Pegojack

After Saturday, I'd pick you over Fer.
Clucas on 08:45 - Aug 21 with 1976 viewsWarwickHunt

Clucas on 10:29 - Aug 20 by awayjack

*toe the party line*
Clucas on 08:52 - Aug 21 with 1949 viewsPegojack

Clucas on 08:44 - Aug 21 by WarwickHunt

After Saturday, I'd pick you over Fer.

Fair point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024