Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas 17:47 - Aug 19 with 46499 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clucas on 16:07 - Aug 21 with 2624 viewscentrestandswan

Should add plenty of energy to midfield could say we have some Clucasade to help the cause.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 16:21]

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Clucas on 16:11 - Aug 21 with 2575 viewsforkbeard

Clucas on 16:07 - Aug 21 by centrestandswan

Should add plenty of energy to midfield could say we have some Clucasade to help the cause.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 16:21]

You know where the door is..
Clucas on 16:12 - Aug 21 with 2566 viewssomersetsimon

If he started on Saturday, what could the line up look like?
Clucas on 16:18 - Aug 21 with 2496 viewsTheResurrection

Clucas on 14:12 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

Personally i think even in todays market that we have paid 8m too much for him.

Believe we could have got alot better for the money. Stinks of desperation for me.

Maybe you of all people should put your computer down for a minute and actually watch some games.

There were some very notable players that stood out for Hull from January in their near miracle escape from the drop and he was right up there.

Loads of energy and technically spot on. His big problem all his life was he was too lightweight, he's beefed up now and is competitive. I just guess Joey wasn't going to be allowed to leave in this window. Both similar types.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Clucas on 16:22 - Aug 21 with 2447 viewsHeadmaster

Clucas on 15:25 - Aug 21 by Borojack

Spot on it was the same in January with Olsson Carrol and Ayew.
And they all turned out ok.

The problem is not Clucas, the problem is the price tag. He'll be our record signing if reports are true. Surely there's far better quality out there for similar price?
Clucas on 16:33 - Aug 21 with 2345 viewsmagicdaps10

Clucas on 16:18 - Aug 21 by TheResurrection

Maybe you of all people should put your computer down for a minute and actually watch some games.

There were some very notable players that stood out for Hull from January in their near miracle escape from the drop and he was right up there.

Loads of energy and technically spot on. His big problem all his life was he was too lightweight, he's beefed up now and is competitive. I just guess Joey wasn't going to be allowed to leave in this window. Both similar types.

Well i hope you are right for once.

My opinion is that we have paid too much and could have got better at that fee.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Clucas on 16:35 - Aug 21 with 2319 viewsNeath_Jack

Clucas on 16:22 - Aug 21 by Headmaster

The problem is not Clucas, the problem is the price tag. He'll be our record signing if reports are true. Surely there's far better quality out there for similar price?

We all laughed at the amount we were robbing Everton for.

Only an idiot would then think we are not going to get our pants pulled down for whoever we go for.

All the joking super scouts can put up as many obscure names as they want (and pretend they know anything about them), but the fact is, football transfers are not a game played on the computer between fellow football nerds.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clucas on 16:39 - Aug 21 with 2268 viewsDr_Winston

If Clucas comes here and does well enough to earn Hull the full fee he'd only have cost £4m more than we got for Shelvey. In today's market that's probably about as much as we can ask for given the scouting limitations we're working under.

Ideally we'd be snapping up continental bargains for less, but it ain't gonna happen this summer. Clement's probably got a fair bit to do with that too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Clucas on 16:48 - Aug 21 with 2159 viewsJackSkellington

Where are we on the home-grown quota? Signing Clucas obviously helps in that regard because Siggy counted in that quota. All well and good saying we should buy cheaper from abroad, but when our other targets are Chadli, Bony and Arias, we've got to fill the quota from somewhere.
Clucas on 16:48 - Aug 21 with 2159 viewsraynor94

Clucas on 16:35 - Aug 21 by Neath_Jack

We all laughed at the amount we were robbing Everton for.

Only an idiot would then think we are not going to get our pants pulled down for whoever we go for.

All the joking super scouts can put up as many obscure names as they want (and pretend they know anything about them), but the fact is, football transfers are not a game played on the computer between fellow football nerds.

This post is very apt for this board, he hasn't got a fancy foreign name, I wouldn't say I'm ecstatic, but let's at least give the boy a chance

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Clucas on 16:51 - Aug 21 with 2120 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clucas on 16:39 - Aug 21 by Dr_Winston

If Clucas comes here and does well enough to earn Hull the full fee he'd only have cost £4m more than we got for Shelvey. In today's market that's probably about as much as we can ask for given the scouting limitations we're working under.

Ideally we'd be snapping up continental bargains for less, but it ain't gonna happen this summer. Clement's probably got a fair bit to do with that too.

Agee with most of that but I don't get the last sentence Doc. It seems you are saying PC is preventing us signing continental players.
I think PC is in the same boat as Frankie. Told that Jenkins is the maestro and told the square root of eff all until the signings arrive.
I may be wrong but it seems that way and he is mightily peed off with having to field press questions on our activites whilst Jenkins sits in his ivory tower.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Clucas on 16:57 - Aug 21 with 2086 viewsDr_Winston

Clucas on 16:51 - Aug 21 by Private_Partz

Agee with most of that but I don't get the last sentence Doc. It seems you are saying PC is preventing us signing continental players.
I think PC is in the same boat as Frankie. Told that Jenkins is the maestro and told the square root of eff all until the signings arrive.
I may be wrong but it seems that way and he is mightily peed off with having to field press questions on our activites whilst Jenkins sits in his ivory tower.

I'm not saying he's preventing it. He did say something about preferring PL experience though.

I've said already today that I disagree with the belief that Clement is just sitting there meekly accepting the players Jenkins gives him. It's nice to paint Jenkins as wholly to blame/credit for the players we bring in but it's really not that simple IMO.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clucas on 17:08 - Aug 21 with 2003 viewsunion_jack

Clucas on 16:57 - Aug 21 by Dr_Winston

I'm not saying he's preventing it. He did say something about preferring PL experience though.

I've said already today that I disagree with the belief that Clement is just sitting there meekly accepting the players Jenkins gives him. It's nice to paint Jenkins as wholly to blame/credit for the players we bring in but it's really not that simple IMO.

You're spoiling too many peoples' fun with that post. Do think before you type!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Clucas on 17:13 - Aug 21 with 1979 viewspencoedjack

Clucas on 16:48 - Aug 21 by raynor94

This post is very apt for this board, he hasn't got a fancy foreign name, I wouldn't say I'm ecstatic, but let's at least give the boy a chance

Exactly I can't imagine to many posters have watched much of Hull city ( odd glimpse on MOTD)

They wouldn't be 1st choir on a Kodi box

Give the bloke a chance
Clucas on 17:16 - Aug 21 with 1940 viewsTheResurrection

Clucas on 16:22 - Aug 21 by Headmaster

Not for long though...

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Clucas on 17:19 - Aug 21 with 1921 viewsTheResurrection

Clucas on 17:13 - Aug 21 by pencoedjack

Exactly I can't imagine to many posters have watched much of Hull city ( odd glimpse on MOTD)

They wouldn't be 1st choir on a Kodi box

Give the bloke a chance

In fairness a few probably did watch Hull quite a bit. I did anyway. There was a lot riding on them after all.

Clucas on 17:23 - Aug 21 with 1888 viewspencoedjack

Clucas on 17:19 - Aug 21 by TheResurrection

In fairness a few probably did watch Hull quite a bit. I did anyway. There was a lot riding on them after all.

Live games Chris or just the highlights on Sky ?

The lad seems to be getting more stick before he's kicked a ball than you've given Gylfi in the last 9 months
Clucas on 17:33 - Aug 21 with 1837 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Clucas on 17:23 - Aug 21 by pencoedjack

The lad seems to be getting more stick before he's kicked a ball than you've given Gylfi in the last 9 months

More than Gylfi ,Now that's impossible mun .

I've never heared of him and he certainly didn't raise his head above the rest when we played them 3 times last season or when I watched them get smashed by palace or again when I watched them fall apart against Sunderland.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Clucas on 17:34 - Aug 21 with 1821 viewsTheResurrection

Clucas on 17:23 - Aug 21 by pencoedjack

No live. They were on a few times when we weren't. West Ham and Southampton I remember.

Oh, and Palace last game of course.

He's ten times the player boring balls will ever be

Clucas on 17:38 - Aug 21 with 1781 viewspencoedjack

Clucas on 17:34 - Aug 21 by TheResurrection

No live. They were on a few times when we weren't. West Ham and Southampton I remember.

Oh, and Palace last game of course.

He's ten times the player boring balls will ever be

Guess you will be tuning in to watch the gifted one make his debut tonight ?

Who's next on the Res's hit list when Fernando goes to Chelsea this month ?
Clucas on 17:54 - Aug 21 with 1718 viewsDrGonzo

Clucas on 17:38 - Aug 21 by pencoedjack

Guess you will be tuning in to watch the gifted one make his debut tonight ?

Who's next on the Res's hit list when Fernando goes to Chelsea this month ?

Scored away to city last season did he not? Terrible player.
Clucas on 18:02 - Aug 21 with 1669 viewsicecoldjack

Clucas on 17:33 - Aug 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

More than Gylfi ,Now that's impossible mun .

I've never heared of him and he certainly didn't raise his head above the rest when we played them 3 times last season or when I watched them get smashed by palace or again when I watched them fall apart against Sunderland.

And if he did raise his head above the rest in any of those games then plenty of other clubs would be in for him.

Having said that i wish the guy luck and hope clement has got exactly what he wanted, Huw likes 2 things in a player, either they have dred locks or they are ginger, so it's a little bit of a worry as to who really wanted him .
Clucas on 18:04 - Aug 21 with 1648 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Clucas on 18:02 - Aug 21 by icecoldjack

And if he did raise his head above the rest in any of those games then plenty of other clubs would be in for him.

Having said that i wish the guy luck and hope clement has got exactly what he wanted, Huw likes 2 things in a player, either they have dred locks or they are ginger, so it's a little bit of a worry as to who really wanted him .

Of course we all wish him the best .

What position does he play ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Clucas on 18:13 - Aug 21 with 1587 viewsE20Jack

Fans favourite within 6 weeks of this post. Bookmark it.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Clucas on 18:19 - Aug 21 with 1528 viewsThornburyswan

So if I'm reading the various media outlets correctly (plus all the ITKs on here of course) it appears to be £15M + further potential of £1.5M in future add ons & we are paying circa £11M + Kingsley.

If that's vaguely right I'm ok with that - still leaves around £30M in the pot & small uplift in wages.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024