Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas 17:47 - Aug 19 with 46095 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clucas on 18:30 - Aug 21 with 3248 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clucas on 16:57 - Aug 21 by Dr_Winston

I'm not saying he's preventing it. He did say something about preferring PL experience though.

I've said already today that I disagree with the belief that Clement is just sitting there meekly accepting the players Jenkins gives him. It's nice to paint Jenkins as wholly to blame/credit for the players we bring in but it's really not that simple IMO.

Fair enough. Not sure about that myself. His title is Coach and would bet he was told as such from the off. I hope he has got input. Jenkins has to be held accountable for the dithering regardless. I must admit to forgetting about the Prem League experience comment. I guess it is a fair statement now as he has to get players up to speed. I doubt he would have held that view at the start of the window with a full pre season ahead of him.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Clucas on 19:07 - Aug 21 with 3096 viewsDr_Winston

Clucas on 18:30 - Aug 21 by Private_Partz

Fair enough. Not sure about that myself. His title is Coach and would bet he was told as such from the off. I hope he has got input. Jenkins has to be held accountable for the dithering regardless. I must admit to forgetting about the Prem League experience comment. I guess it is a fair statement now as he has to get players up to speed. I doubt he would have held that view at the start of the window with a full pre season ahead of him.

Clement would have demanded and got assurances about the amount of input he'd have in selecting the players, although he'd have been realistic enough to know that he's not going to get complete control. Can't think of a manager who would these days. Maybe Wenger at a push.

As someone who was getting loudly disagreed with ten years ago for pointing out that Jenkins should have been at his desk working instead of sitting on a beach during the early weeks of a transfer window I'm definitely not going to disagree that he's the main source of our dithering.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clucas on 19:08 - Aug 21 with 3080 viewsTheResurrection

Clucas on 17:38 - Aug 21 by pencoedjack

Guess you will be tuning in to watch the gifted one make his debut tonight ?

Who's next on the Res's hit list when Fernando goes to Chelsea this month ?

I'm not one to have a list of that nature, generally, although the last few seasons I have it seems.

There's been Monk and latterly Siggy and Llorente. I'm not one for that sort of thing, I normally stick up for our players. But when they are seriously having a detrimental effect on the Club, things have to be said.

This will be a good season, I can see it developing, albeit a bit slower than i'd planned, sorry, anticipated.

Wait till the record signings are in and we bed in. Come mid September we'll be a joy to watch.

Bookmark it.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Clucas on 19:12 - Aug 21 with 3049 viewsItchySphincter

Clucas on 16:48 - Aug 21 by raynor94

This post is very apt for this board, he hasn't got a fancy foreign name, I wouldn't say I'm ecstatic, but let's at least give the boy a chance

Hasn't he?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 19:15]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Clucas on 19:13 - Aug 21 with 3036 viewsTheResurrection

Clucas on 18:13 - Aug 21 by E20Jack

Fans favourite within 6 weeks of this post. Bookmark it.

This is like the third time today now I've posted something only to go back to the last post I posted from only to see you've written exactly the same thing.

Haha great minds "my friend"

Bookmark it

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Clucas on 19:15 - Aug 21 with 3015 viewsOldjack

a little teaser, i like him

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Clucas on 19:23 - Aug 21 with 2960 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clucas on 19:07 - Aug 21 by Dr_Winston

Clement would have demanded and got assurances about the amount of input he'd have in selecting the players, although he'd have been realistic enough to know that he's not going to get complete control. Can't think of a manager who would these days. Maybe Wenger at a push.

As someone who was getting loudly disagreed with ten years ago for pointing out that Jenkins should have been at his desk working instead of sitting on a beach during the early weeks of a transfer window I'm definitely not going to disagree that he's the main source of our dithering.

I hope you are right Doc. I think PC should have full control and be able to use his contacts. I think that every Swansea manager should be a Wenger type with such control. It is the way forward for me. A manager who is a name and therefore the highest paid at the club with contacts all over Europe to bring in young hungry players we can sell on at a profit as the next recruit arrives...

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Clucas on 19:25 - Aug 21 with 2949 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clucas on 19:08 - Aug 21 by TheResurrection

I'm not one to have a list of that nature, generally, although the last few seasons I have it seems.

There's been Monk and latterly Siggy and Llorente. I'm not one for that sort of thing, I normally stick up for our players. But when they are seriously having a detrimental effect on the Club, things have to be said.

This will be a good season, I can see it developing, albeit a bit slower than i'd planned, sorry, anticipated.

Wait till the record signings are in and we bed in. Come mid September we'll be a joy to watch.

Bookmark it.

.....and I really, really hope you are right :-)

Login to get fewer ads

Clucas on 19:28 - Aug 21 with 2910 viewsploppy

With Clucas, Olsson and Carroll we should be OK on the left. And then we won't need the outside of Routledge's right foot.
Clucas on 19:29 - Aug 21 with 2903 viewsTheResurrection

Clucas on 19:25 - Aug 21 by Private_Partz

.....and I really, really hope you are right :-)

Have I ever let anyone down on this Board before?

Deep down you know I'm right.

Clucas on 19:31 - Aug 21 with 2892 viewsDrGonzo

So going by the team against Southampton and United. Who does he replace? Fer in the United game and Routledge vs Saints?
Clucas on 19:36 - Aug 21 with 2848 viewsWingstandwood

Clucas on 19:23 - Aug 21 by Private_Partz

I hope you are right Doc. I think PC should have full control and be able to use his contacts. I think that every Swansea manager should be a Wenger type with such control. It is the way forward for me. A manager who is a name and therefore the highest paid at the club with contacts all over Europe to bring in young hungry players we can sell on at a profit as the next recruit arrives...

Talking sense there, that's what I'd like also. Didn't we have something similar under Laudrup until his transfer and talent spotting regime was replaced by?...... A failed roofing supplies merchant whose scouting/D.O.F forte was finding Marley tiles and UPVC guttering!

Argus!

Clucas on 19:36 - Aug 21 with 2847 viewsDr_Winston

Clucas on 19:23 - Aug 21 by Private_Partz

Nice, but not going to happen. There's not a club anywhere who would entrust a transfer budget potentially worth tens of millions to the whims of someone who could get sacked a couple of months later.

Best we can hope for is that manager and club all pull in the same direction, between them sourcing the best value players who suit our specific style of play. Oddly enough we used to do that until egos got in the way.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clucas on 19:37 - Aug 21 with 2829 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Clucas on 19:31 - Aug 21 by DrGonzo

So going by the team against Southampton and United. Who does he replace? Fer in the United game and Routledge vs Saints?

What position does he play ?

Holding?
Attacking?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Clucas on 19:49 - Aug 21 with 2752 viewsMeraki

Clucas on 19:37 - Aug 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

What position does he play ?

Holding?
Attacking?

Attacking by the looks of that video.
Clucas on 19:55 - Aug 21 with 2717 viewslondonlisa2001

Clucas on 19:08 - Aug 21 by TheResurrection

Bookmark it.

Are you hearing one that is under the radar at the moment and not being picked up by the media?
Clucas on 20:19 - Aug 21 with 2621 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clucas on 19:55 - Aug 21 by londonlisa2001

Are you hearing one that is under the radar at the moment and not being picked up by the media?

Why, are you??

Poll: Tory leader

Clucas on 20:20 - Aug 21 with 2605 viewsNeath_Jack

Clucas on 20:19 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

Why, are you??

And no filibustering please.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clucas on 20:24 - Aug 21 with 2574 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clucas on 20:20 - Aug 21 by Neath_Jack

And no filibustering please.

You are a very naughty boy.

Clucas on 20:27 - Aug 21 with 2533 viewslondonlisa2001

Clucas on 20:19 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

Why, are you??

Yes, but to be honest, I've heard so much utter crap that I dint know what to believe anymore.

I have no details, I just heard that we may be doing something that will happen right at the end of the window if it comes off, and is a bit of a coup. I wondered if T2C had heard similar as he referred to record signings (emphasis on the plural) a couple of times. I wouldn't bet on it to be honest, although the person I heard it from has been right a few times in the past.

This has all the signs though of that window when we signed Bessone back at the last minute.

Clucas on 20:28 - Aug 21 with 2518 viewsTheFranchise

Anyone heard anything about Wilshere on loan?
Clucas on 20:28 - Aug 21 with 2514 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clucas on 20:27 - Aug 21 by londonlisa2001

Yes, but to be honest, I've heard so much utter crap that I dint know what to believe anymore.

I have no details, I just heard that we may be doing something that will happen right at the end of the window if it comes off, and is a bit of a coup. I wondered if T2C had heard similar as he referred to record signings (emphasis on the plural) a couple of times. I wouldn't bet on it to be honest, although the person I heard it from has been right a few times in the past.

This has all the signs though of that window when we signed Bessone back at the last minute.

Warren Feeney. I stayed up till midnight for that announcement.

Clucas on 20:40 - Aug 21 with 2420 viewslondonlisa2001

Clucas on 20:28 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

Warren Feeney. I stayed up till midnight for that announcement.

Lol. That was another cracker.

I always say I'm going to ignore it, and stay up until whenever, just in case we''re one of the ones that have a last minute deal not reported until after the window.

Even stay up when skyamy or whatever her name is, is standing there saying 'everyone has left'.

#obsessed
Clucas on 20:43 - Aug 21 with 2386 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clucas on 20:40 - Aug 21 by londonlisa2001

Lol. That was another cracker.

I always say I'm going to ignore it, and stay up until whenever, just in case we''re one of the ones that have a last minute deal not reported until after the window.

Even stay up when skyamy or whatever her name is, is standing there saying 'everyone has left'.

#obsessed

I can't watch it on SSN. Jim White does my swede in. 5Live is far more civilised.

Clucas on 20:44 - Aug 21 with 2371 viewslondonlisa2001

Clucas on 20:43 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

I can't watch it on SSN. Jim White does my swede in. 5Live is far more civilised.

I'd stick that yellow tie up his backside but I can't resist. It's addictive,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024