Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can somone please tell me... 19:09 - Aug 19 with 6250 viewsbigbony

What narsingh offers to the club?

Every game I have seen him play he's been poor. He's the only winging I have ever seen, that his first thought is to go backwards or sideways... he don't offer anything! Another poor signing if you ask me!
Can somone please tell me... on 19:11 - Aug 19 with 6233 viewsTheFranchise

Tom Butler
Can somone please tell me... on 19:14 - Aug 19 with 6213 views34dfgdf54

Pencoed made a few posts regarding his Dutch mate saying how poor he was.

He doesn't look wrong. Fast over distance but no skill to beat a man and no quality with his crossing.

I'll be slated but I'm still convinced Montero is our best winger. Just can't stay fit and hasn't got the mentality to have a run of games in the premier league.
Can somone please tell me... on 19:16 - Aug 19 with 6198 viewsdobjack2

Can somone please tell me... on 19:14 - Aug 19 by 34dfgdf54

He doesn't look wrong. Fast over distance but no skill to beat a man and no quality with his crossing.

I'll be slated but I'm still convinced Montero is our best winger. Just can't stay fit and hasn't got the mentality to have a run of games in the premier league.

Olsson is our best winger.
Can somone please tell me... on 19:18 - Aug 19 with 6182 viewsMrSwerve

Can somone please tell me... on 19:16 - Aug 19 by dobjack2

Olsson is our best winger.

Yeah and look how many people lambasted huw over that transfer. Not that I'm sticking up for him over the club sale.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Can somone please tell me... on 19:45 - Aug 19 with 6082 viewsSwanjaxs

File under
N'gog
Eder
Baston... ect

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Can somone please tell me... on 21:55 - Aug 19 with 5886 viewsLiam

Bargain basement crap. Too expensive for a speculative punt. We do far too many of these shitty signings. If you are going to do this sort of thing do it with a player that had quality to start like Stoke have done with Jesse.
Can somone please tell me... on 11:27 - Aug 20 with 5647 viewsKilkennyjack

Thought the same.
Offered nothing yesterday - but at least he had his socks pulled up.

Beware of the Risen People

Can somone please tell me... on 13:10 - Aug 20 with 5581 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If a club is happy to sell you a 26 year old winger for £4m then that usually suggests they are not up to much.

Just like Ajax didn't seem to mind letting Van der Horn move, there are countless other examples in our squad too. If their old club didn't seem to want them in a inferior league, why do we possibly think they'll do a good enough job here?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Can somone please tell me... on 13:21 - Aug 20 with 5545 viewsSwanjaxs

Can somone please tell me... on 13:10 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If a club is happy to sell you a 26 year old winger for £4m then that usually suggests they are not up to much.

Just like Ajax didn't seem to mind letting Van der Horn move, there are countless other examples in our squad too. If their old club didn't seem to want them in a inferior league, why do we possibly think they'll do a good enough job here?

A very good point 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Can somone please tell me... on 18:19 - Aug 20 with 5392 viewsawayjack

Answers for our many naive fans:

- Our DOF can spot hidden potential and we track targets for years before signing so know them better than their own club. It's the managers fault he can't get bet out of them. Or ..

- Our DOF is clueless and drowned multiple times as he's so out of his depth. But he's an OBE so too arrogant to admit it. Let's keep signing the likes of Ngog, Baston and long list of shit forwards and wingers. And whilst we're at it, let's get rid of spine of the quality team that the pesky Laudrup built, and why not give all our old players who've lost their football legs long-term contacts to ramp our costs, so we can't afford decent new players.
Can somone please tell me... on 18:22 - Aug 20 with 5379 viewsicecoldjack

Can somone please tell me... on 18:19 - Aug 20 by awayjack

- Our DOF can spot hidden potential and we track targets for years before signing so know them better than their own club. It's the managers fault he can't get bet out of them. Or ..

- Our DOF is clueless and drowned multiple times as he's so out of his depth. But he's an OBE so too arrogant to admit it. Let's keep signing the likes of Ngog, Baston and long list of shit forwards and wingers. And whilst we're at it, let's get rid of spine of the quality team that the pesky Laudrup built, and why not give all our old players who've lost their football legs long-term contacts to ramp our costs, so we can't afford decent new players.

Wonderfully put.
Can somone please tell me... on 18:27 - Aug 20 with 5356 viewsWingstandwood

Can somone please tell me... on 18:19 - Aug 20 by awayjack

Like mentioned before brilliant critique by yourself! F#ck this club seems to be getting like that Mel Brooks classic The Producers where there seems to be every intent to engineer SCFC to fail. F#cking farce!

Argus!

Can somone please tell me... on 18:31 - Aug 20 with 5344 viewsmagicdaps10

To be fair, has he had a run of games to show us what he can do!?

Give him a chance first lads.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Can somone please tell me... on 18:34 - Aug 20 with 5333 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Can somone please tell me... on 18:31 - Aug 20 by magicdaps10

To be fair, has he had a run of games to show us what he can do!?

Give him a chance first lads.

More than Routledge.
Can somone please tell me... on 18:44 - Aug 20 with 5308 viewspencoedjack

Can somone please tell me... on 19:14 - Aug 19 by 34dfgdf54

He said he was inconsistent & injury prone mate

Seems to be spot on although we haven't seen enough of him to judge his inconsistency guess PC has.

I'm beginning to think Chadli is a must ( although I'm not totally convinced by him )
Can somone please tell me... on 19:52 - Aug 20 with 5207 viewsoldcob

Can somone please tell me... on 18:44 - Aug 20 by pencoedjack

He said he was inconsistent & injury prone mate

Seems to be spot on although we haven't seen enough of him to judge his inconsistency guess PC has.

I'm beginning to think Chadli is a must ( although I'm not totally convinced by him )

I was the one who said to give him a chance before judging, but from what we've seen of him, it appears your mate was right.
Can somone please tell me... on 21:09 - Aug 20 with 5142 viewsJackFish

His "performance" at Watford last season was utterly pathetic. One of the worst since we've been in the Prem. I think he's even worse than Routs at the moment, and that's saying something.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 21:10]
Can somone please tell me... on 07:59 - Aug 21 with 5012 viewsYossarian

Take note Jenkins ffs!
The idea of endlessly repeating the same thing and hoping for a different result is a definition of insanity. That is exactly what the transfer policy has been- INSANE.
I'll add another adjective to that- UNSUSTAINABLE.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024