Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Landon Donovan 22:06 - Aug 19 with 3926 viewsQJumpingJack

The club ambassador spoke well on Sky Sports News this morning before the game.
He claimed that he would not interfere too much as Huw Jenkins had done such a good job guiding us from the bottom tier to the Premier League.
Landon Donovan on 22:08 - Aug 19 with 3635 viewsBanosswan

So basically he's clueless or complicit

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Landon Donovan on 22:08 - Aug 19 with 3627 viewspembsjack

Pre-planned media sound bites, all a bunch of lying bastards cant trust a word they say.
Landon Donovan on 22:09 - Aug 19 with 3612 viewsHighjack

And he's going to do a great job taking us back again.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Landon Donovan on 22:12 - Aug 19 with 3586 viewsLandore_Jack

Donovan as chairman worries me.

#backtojack

Landon Donovan on 22:17 - Aug 19 with 3547 viewsvetchonian

Landon Donovan on 22:12 - Aug 19 by Landore_Jack

Donovan as chairman worries me.

But why he was behind the appointment of a good manager in Bob.....well the Res thought so

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Landon Donovan on 22:23 - Aug 19 with 3502 viewstheloneranger

The worrying thing in that Interview is when he said that Jason Levien and Steve Kaplan asked him a "FEW" years ago if he was interested in their project at Swansea City!!

A FEW years ago, a very strange statement

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Landon Donovan on 22:24 - Aug 19 with 3487 viewsDarran

Serious question. Is this prick on a wage?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Landon Donovan on 22:28 - Aug 19 with 3455 viewsLoyal

Landon Donovan on 22:24 - Aug 19 by Darran

Nobody does anything for nothing.
I've heard his retainer is 125k

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Landon Donovan on 22:31 - Aug 19 with 3431 viewsGaryjack

Landon Donovan on 22:24 - Aug 19 by Darran

No way would he be on the payroll! . It's called a consultancy fee!
Landon Donovan on 22:35 - Aug 19 with 3399 viewsLoyal

Landon Donovan on 22:31 - Aug 19 by Garyjack

Correct this is something from the heart of the club as well
Somebody isn't happy with him.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 22:35]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Landon Donovan on 22:39 - Aug 19 with 3369 viewsDarran

Landon Donovan on 22:31 - Aug 19 by Garyjack

The reason I asked was because I took my grandson down today and we had to take him in the club shop before the game as you do to buy him something and my son said fuçking hell there's a price on some of these things and I replied well they got to bring in £1.25million before they start to cover Jenkins and Pearlman and that's without the other hangers on.

I love football but I hate what it's become.

Landon Donovan on 22:49 - Aug 19 with 3326 viewsspiderboy

Landon Donovan on 22:23 - Aug 19 by theloneranger

The worrying thing in that Interview is when he said that Jason Levien and Steve Kaplan asked him a "FEW" years ago if he was interested in their project at Swansea City!!

A FEW years ago, a very strange statement

'Project'is an even more worrying word!
Landon Donovan on 23:05 - Aug 19 with 3258 viewsheadcleaner

Maybe so.eone from the trust could confirm or deny if he's on the payroll?
Landon Donovan on 23:09 - Aug 19 with 3234 viewsDarran

Landon Donovan on 23:05 - Aug 19 by headcleaner

Maybe so.eone from the trust could confirm or deny if he's on the payroll?

Exactly,where are you Uxbridge?

Landon Donovan on 23:13 - Aug 19 with 3209 viewsGaryjack

Landon Donovan on 22:39 - Aug 19 by Darran

The reason I asked was because I took my grandson down today and we had to take him in the club shop before the game as you do to buy him something and my son said fuçking hell there's a price on some of these things and I replied well they got to bring in £1.25million before they start to cover Jenkins and Pearlman and that's without the other hangers on.

I love football but I hate what it's become.

Strap yourself in for the ride, cos it ain't gonna get any better!
Landon Donovan on 23:26 - Aug 19 with 3159 viewsDarran

Landon Donovan on 23:13 - Aug 19 by Garyjack

Strap yourself in for the ride, cos it ain't gonna get any better!

It is Gar. I was talking to someone earlier and I said I can't wait untill something happens to a big club hopefully something similar that happened to Rangers in Scotland.
Something has to change it can't go on like this.
Jermaine Jenas was on Talksport yesterday (I didn't listen to the show I detest the channel I saw it on twitter) talking about Coutinho wanting to go to Barcelona.

Now take into consideration that Coutinho is playing for a big club in Liverpool and probably earning around £150k a week.

Jeans on the subject of Liverpool not accepting a bid from Barca said it must be a nightmare for him.

A fuçking nightmare mind. Most of the people I associate with would take one of his weeks wages over three years and be over the cùntshovelling moon.

A nightmare,a fuçking nightmare.

Landon Donovan on 23:29 - Aug 19 with 3141 viewsGaryjack

Landon Donovan on 23:09 - Aug 19 by Darran

Exactly,where are you Uxbridge?

He'll totally dodge the question and come out with random shit like he did last night.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 23:32]
Landon Donovan on 23:33 - Aug 19 with 3113 viewsYossarian

Landon Donovan- a total fecking nonentity. Who could ever take this guy seriously-apart from a couple of clueless Yanks with pockets that aren't as deep as they made out.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Landon Donovan on 23:36 - Aug 19 with 3095 viewsDarran

Landon Donovan on 23:29 - Aug 19 by Garyjack

He'll totally dodge the question and come out with random shit like he did last night.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 23:32]

To be honest I'm a firm believer in if you haven't got anything helpful to say say fuçk all.

Landon Donovan on 23:50 - Aug 19 with 3045 viewsGaryjack

Landon Donovan on 23:26 - Aug 19 by Darran

It is Gar. I was talking to someone earlier and I said I can't wait untill something happens to a big club hopefully something similar that happened to Rangers in Scotland.
Something has to change it can't go on like this.
Jermaine Jenas was on Talksport yesterday (I didn't listen to the show I detest the channel I saw it on twitter) talking about Coutinho wanting to go to Barcelona.

Now take into consideration that Coutinho is playing for a big club in Liverpool and probably earning around £150k a week.

Jeans on the subject of Liverpool not accepting a bid from Barca said it must be a nightmare for him.

A fuçking nightmare mind. Most of the people I associate with would take one of his weeks wages over three years and be over the cùntshovelling moon.

A nightmare,a fuçking nightmare.

It's the big clubs who have to make the stance of enough is enough. If they did it would funnel down. On another note, it was on Sky this week about shortening the transfer window and they interviewed some botex faced agent who complained it would give him less time to work and do deals! What's it all about like?
Landon Donovan on 00:13 - Aug 20 with 2987 viewsDarran

Landon Donovan on 23:50 - Aug 19 by Garyjack

It's the big clubs who have to make the stance of enough is enough. If they did it would funnel down. On another note, it was on Sky this week about shortening the transfer window and they interviewed some botex faced agent who complained it would give him less time to work and do deals! What's it all about like?

I completely agree I've said on here many times I don't understand how the big clubs,basically England and Spain mainly haven't got together and challenged the Bosman Ruling.

There was a post on Instagram last week that someone emailed me where a local car place was posting how Kenji Gorre had been in and hired one of their top cars. They'd used him on their Instagram page with a photo of Kenji Gorre leaning up against his new car with the comment "pleasure to have another Swans official player in today great guy good luck for the season and enjoy your car"

What? What? Explain this shit to me please

Landon Donovan on 21:55 - Aug 20 with 2659 viewsQJumpingJack

If Donovan is on the payroll, can he play vs MK Dons?
Landon Donovan on 22:07 - Aug 20 with 2575 viewsairedale

Is Landon Donovan a senior Club Ambassador like Lee Trundle? If he is, then why doesn't he show people to their seats like Lee does?
Landon Donovan on 22:09 - Aug 20 with 2561 viewsSwanzay

Landon Donovan on 22:35 - Aug 19 by Loyal

Correct this is something from the heart of the club as well
Somebody isn't happy with him.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 22:35]

Any link?
Landon Donovan on 04:32 - Aug 21 with 2315 viewsxmastree

Landon Donovan on 22:07 - Aug 20 by airedale

Is Landon Donovan a senior Club Ambassador like Lee Trundle? If he is, then why doesn't he show people to their seats like Lee does?

And can he come visit my local school as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024