Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The non scanning of season tickets today 23:57 - Aug 19 with 4745 viewsNeathJack

What was that all about then?

Is this part of taking us to the next level?
The non scanning of season tickets today on 00:12 - Aug 20 with 4714 viewsN_T_J

I think one guy said he got turned away with two of his kids so maybe some were being scanned?
The non scanning of season tickets today on 00:15 - Aug 20 with 4705 viewsexiledclaseboy

They were scanned but with whizzy new scanners.

Poll: Tory leader

The non scanning of season tickets today on 00:23 - Aug 20 with 4685 viewsNeathJack

The non scanning of season tickets today on 00:15 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

Mine wasn't, it was just a clicker counting the number of people going through. Unless I'm very much mistaken, which does happen!
The non scanning of season tickets today on 00:24 - Aug 20 with 4683 viewsDarran

Ours in the West were scanned with one of theses. FACT

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The non scanning of season tickets today on 00:24 - Aug 20 with 4680 viewsDarran

The non scanning of season tickets today on 00:23 - Aug 20 by NeathJack

Mine wasn't, it was just a clicker counting the number of people going through. Unless I'm very much mistaken, which does happen!

Indeed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The non scanning of season tickets today on 00:43 - Aug 20 with 4640 viewsN_T_J

The non scanning of season tickets today on 00:15 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

Mine was not scanned.
The non scanning of season tickets today on 00:53 - Aug 20 with 4616 viewsjack2jack

Ours weren't scanned either,and the cheeky bugger ripped the end off.
The non scanning of season tickets today on 00:57 - Aug 20 with 4611 viewsUplandsJack

The non scanning of season tickets today on 00:24 - Aug 20 by Darran

I can confirm that in the East stand the same advanced technology was used...
Login to get fewer ads

The non scanning of season tickets today on 07:30 - Aug 20 with 4466 viewsPacemaker

The non scanning of season tickets today on 00:57 - Aug 20 by UplandsJack

I can confirm that in the East stand the same advanced technology was used...

And oddly enough there were no queues either.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The non scanning of season tickets today on 08:07 - Aug 20 with 4364 viewsJackfath

The non scanning of season tickets today on 07:30 - Aug 20 by Pacemaker

And oddly enough there were no queues either.

Every cloud......

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The non scanning of season tickets today on 08:14 - Aug 20 with 4328 viewsswans11

no there was no queues but the scanners were brought in to stop more than one person getting in on a season ticket this could easily have happened yesterday especially as they don't send cards out every year a 2 or 3 year old card that hadn't been renewed could have gained access to stadium
The non scanning of season tickets today on 08:22 - Aug 20 with 4292 viewsWhiterockin

The non scanning of season tickets today on 00:24 - Aug 20 by Darran

We had modern technology in the East, face recognition.

If they like the look of you, you were in, otherwise you were out.
The non scanning of season tickets today on 09:08 - Aug 20 with 4159 viewsnantywatcher

It was the same first game last season, I know it's a crazy idea but why not check out the equipment before the season starts?
The non scanning of season tickets today on 11:15 - Aug 20 with 3999 viewsDewi1jack

Lad on the disabled entrance in the East hadn't even been issued with a manual counter.
Must have felt left out poor git!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The non scanning of season tickets today on 11:21 - Aug 20 with 3973 viewsTheFranchise

I am reliably informed that the scanners keep breaking down
The non scanning of season tickets today on 11:28 - Aug 20 with 3950 viewsNeath_Jack

The non scanning of season tickets today on 11:21 - Aug 20 by TheFranchise

I am reliably informed that the scanners keep breaking down

Aye, the chap that let me in yesterday said pretty much the same.

They've only had the whole of the close season to get them sorted. Saying that, how long as the PA problem been there, oh yeah, since day one.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The non scanning of season tickets today on 14:21 - Aug 20 with 3803 viewssherpajacob

Ours weren't scanned in the south.

I thought it was because we were running late because of the traffic.

Well done the thick tw@t of a policeman sat in his car on the hard shoulder at Baglan with the lights flashing.

Successfully caused a traffic jam all the way back to Margam.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The non scanning of season tickets today on 16:08 - Aug 20 with 3660 viewsItchySphincter

My old man said his wasn't scanned and that seats by him had been sold twice over. Bit of a kerfuffle he said.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The non scanning of season tickets today on 18:22 - Aug 20 with 3493 viewsswanseajack4eva

Ours on the East were not scanned ... just waved in without even looking at the card.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024