Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Liberty" Stadium 00:49 - Aug 20 with 1416 viewsNeathJack

After 12 years, do this company still actually pay to sponsor the stadium and if so how much, or is there no longer a deal in place and it's just been left at that name?

I would imagine the Supporters Trust would have this info as they have access to such things so it would be interesting to know the figures.
(No subject) on 00:52 - Aug 20 with 1407 viewsUplandsJack

Now Im not certain but I'm sure I read something somewhere the the naming rights ran out about 18month/2 years ago.
Presumably they've just left it as was until such time as the yanks have bought lease, so they can then pocket the $$$ for any new deal.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 0:53]
(No subject) on 01:08 - Aug 20 with 1372 viewsJackSkellington

(No subject) on 00:52 - Aug 20 by UplandsJack

Now Im not certain but I'm sure I read something somewhere the the naming rights ran out about 18month/2 years ago.
Presumably they've just left it as was until such time as the yanks have bought lease, so they can then pocket the $$$ for any new deal.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 0:53]

Oh great, can't wait until the day when the commentator says something like:

"...and you join us today for Swansea v Chelsea coming to you live from the KFC McBucketHut Stadium..."

But hey, it's money.
(No subject) on 02:38 - Aug 20 with 1327 viewsKinsey

(No subject) on 01:08 - Aug 20 by JackSkellington

"...and you join us today for Swansea v Chelsea coming to you live from the KFC McBucketHut Stadium..."

But hey, it's money.

There's a stadium in Kentucky called "KFC Yum! Stadium"
(No subject) on 10:47 - Aug 20 with 989 viewsclloy2

(No subject) on 02:38 - Aug 20 by Kinsey

There's a stadium in Kentucky called "KFC Yum! Stadium"

I heard they are negotiating with Walt Disney for the naming rights for the stadium. Rumour has it it will be renamed the mickey mouse stadium, kind of in keeping with the way the club is being run at the moment
(No subject) on 10:49 - Aug 20 with 984 viewsLoyal

But hey, it's money.

That wont go to the club.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 10:49]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

(No subject) on 11:12 - Aug 20 with 931 viewsGowerjack

But hey, it's money.

"...and you join us today for Swansea v Cheltenham coming to you live from the KFC McBucketHut Stadium..."

But hey, it's money.

There I've fixed that for you....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

(No subject) on 11:22 - Aug 20 with 911 viewsDewi1jack

(No subject) on 11:12 - Aug 20 by Gowerjack

"...and you join us today for Swansea v Cheltenham coming to you live from the KFC McBucketHut Stadium..."

But hey, it's money.

There I've fixed that for you....

Come on now.
You're just being silly.

Our Colonial cousins wouldn't be so graceless and inelegant to go for any name like that, no matter how much money was waved at them.
There here for the love of football and the history of the club wanting to take the club to the next level of European Cup every season.

Yeah right.
Expect us playing Newport as the Swansea Swans Water Cowboys in the "do you want fries with that" stadium

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024