Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who should we sign with the Gylfi money? (There's enough there to sign Mahrez) 08:11 - Aug 20 with 1176 viewscastlejack

Who should we sign with the Gylfi money? (There's enough there to sign Mahrez)

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Next Swans manager

Who should we sign with the Gylfi money? (There's enough there to sign Mahrez) on 08:24 - Aug 20 with 1138 viewsJackfath

Are we allowed to only sign one?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who should we sign with the Gylfi money? (There's enough there to sign Mahrez) on 08:32 - Aug 20 with 1128 viewscastlejack

With our plastic directors I suspect they will only allow Clement to spend half the money.

I do wonder though why there seems to be no demand to spend some of the new sky money on top of the siggy funds?

We have a fantastic manager in Paul Clement, and given the right funds we should be all enjoying watching a top 10 team and maybe even compete for another cup win.

Who should we sign with the Gylfi money? (There's enough there to sign Mahrez) on 08:40 - Aug 20 with 1117 viewsPrivate_Partz

Who should we sign with the Gylfi money? (There's enough there to sign Mahrez) on 08:32 - Aug 20 by castlejack

With our plastic directors I suspect they will only allow Clement to spend half the money.

I do wonder though why there seems to be no demand to spend some of the new sky money on top of the siggy funds?

We have a fantastic manager in Paul Clement, and given the right funds we should be all enjoying watching a top 10 team and maybe even compete for another cup win.

I agree with this. With all due respect it is pointless fretting over what players we will sign.
The clock is ticking and there is still no sign. Also there is every indication that jenkins and Co have no idea what they are doing. The former is still trying to prove his midas touch to justify his salery.
IF we sign anyone it is likely they will not be suitable.
Until this clown is shown the door and we have a proper recruiting team we are royally effed and a long hard season awaits

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Who should we sign with the Gylfi money? (There's enough there to sign Mahrez) on 08:44 - Aug 20 with 1109 viewsBorojack

Who should we sign with the Gylfi money? (There's enough there to sign Mahrez) on 08:40 - Aug 20 by Private_Partz

I agree with this. With all due respect it is pointless fretting over what players we will sign.
The clock is ticking and there is still no sign. Also there is every indication that jenkins and Co have no idea what they are doing. The former is still trying to prove his midas touch to justify his salery.
IF we sign anyone it is likely they will not be suitable.
Until this clown is shown the door and we have a proper recruiting team we are royally effed and a long hard season awaits

Bloody he'll that was a depressing read still 2 weeks to go let's wait and see eh

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Who should we sign with the Gylfi money? (There's enough there to sign Mahrez) on 08:51 - Aug 20 with 1076 viewscastlejack

It is crazy that we don't just trust in our manager to make the right choices.

He performed the miracle of keeping us up last year and deserves to be trusted with a budget of circa £60 million (siggy money & some of the sky money..... without having to refer to Sir Huw.

Th club seem to be focussing too much attention on signing players for our under 21,23 teams which is great for the future, but the immediate threat is to the first teams Premier league status.

Who should we sign with the Gylfi money? (There's enough there to sign Mahrez) on 09:01 - Aug 20 with 1054 viewsPrivate_Partz

Who should we sign with the Gylfi money? (There's enough there to sign Mahrez) on 08:44 - Aug 20 by Borojack

Bloody he'll that was a depressing read still 2 weeks to go let's wait and see eh

Apologies but it is the way I feel. Isn't it 11 days until the window shuts?
Our dithering and incompetent DOF has put us in this position. He has made any signings that much more difficult by his indecisiveness.
He has to go.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Who should we sign with the Gylfi money? (There's enough there to sign Mahrez) on 09:12 - Aug 20 with 1039 viewscastlejack

I guess your referring to Huw as the DOF.... in most clubs the grand title of Director of Football to justify ridiculous salaries of over £500k pa in this case...

In our case we have a DOF (Dozey Old Fcukr) in charge of transfers who has to go Kaplin hand for a permission to spend those dollars $$$$$$$$$

Who should we sign with the Gylfi money? (There's enough there to sign Mahrez) on 09:13 - Aug 20 with 1032 viewsBrother_Ben

I thought the TV money just covered the wages?
Login to get fewer ads

Who should we sign with the Gylfi money? (There's enough there to sign Mahrez) on 09:22 - Aug 20 with 1024 viewscastlejack

Looking at the swans finances under the old tv rights we had income of £102 million with £80 million spent on wages, and roughly break even

So yes, You are correct looking at past seasons. But for this season there will be a minimum £40 million additional tv money for all premier league clubs.

based on the fact we have off loaded some very big earners (gomis and siggy) if we are not going to invest it in signing players, the club should make circa £40 million profit in the 2017-18 season which I suspect will be converted straight into dollars$$$$ and used to buy yachts and real estate in America for Kaplan&Co .

Who should we sign with the Gylfi money? (There's enough there to sign Mahrez) on 10:35 - Aug 20 with 954 viewsattila_the_hun

Scott Sinclair

"I'm Free"

Who should we sign with the Gylfi money? (There's enough there to sign Mahrez) on 10:53 - Aug 20 with 930 viewscastlejack

Could have signed Scott Sinclair for £3m before he went to Celtic, very annoying, I don't believe BR would sell him, but if available think he could be the signing of the season.....

Not sure SS would leave Celtic as he's guaranteed another title, but if u don't ask you don't get

Come on Swans make an approach

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024