Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
La liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.....Clement&Makelele 09:55 - Aug 20 with 903 viewsmagicdaps10

Both know the leagues very well, with us being linked with Sam Clucas for 12-15m surely there are players both are aware of, capable and within that price range in the leagues mentioned good enough.

This seems like another Huw pearler, signings like this especially at the amount quoted that are going toget us in shiit. It seems that they want another holding midfielder so here are some from those leagues mentioned.

Marcos Llorente
Dani Garcia
Gonzalo Escalante
Kevin Kampl
Vladamir darida
Johannes Geis
Vincent Koziello
Benjamin Andre

The two of interest are Kampl and Escalante

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

La liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.....Clement&Makelele on 09:57 - Aug 20 with 888 viewsNeath_Jack

When will you, and others, accept that the manager plays a minute part in our recruitment process?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

La liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.....Clement&Makelele on 09:59 - Aug 20 with 878 viewsmagicdaps10

La liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.....Clement&Makelele on 09:57 - Aug 20 by Neath_Jack

When will you, and others, accept that the manager plays a minute part in our recruitment process?

Plainfully obvious to see.

The last manager who had a say, it didnt turn out to bad until the powers started to get involved.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

La liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.....Clement&Makelele on 10:01 - Aug 20 with 861 viewscostalotta

La liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.....Clement&Makelele on 09:57 - Aug 20 by Neath_Jack

Ok, do you think this should change?
La liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.....Clement&Makelele on 10:20 - Aug 20 with 800 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Yank's laptop says no.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

La liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.....Clement&Makelele on 10:24 - Aug 20 with 785 viewsawayjack

My biggest disappointment with PC is he's not used his contacts from Spain and Germany. The people we're linked with has our lazy, blinkered Huw all over it. Sadly I suspect he's still bitter how Laudrup delivered our most successful transfer season, with Huw not involved. His record since has been shocking, wasting tens of millions on bargain basement rubbish, then having to sell our best players to cover his incompetence. Our squad today is evidence. This needs to change, not some bullshit of 'reviews and lessons leaned' that don't happen. It won't change as there's a massive conflict of interest as Chairman and DOF. Would Huw sack himself? Not with his ego.
La liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.....Clement&Makelele on 10:42 - Aug 20 with 736 viewsCooperman

I expected more transfer activity with a PC look and feel about them.
Instead we continually seem to be linked with Hiw type signings.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

La liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.....Clement&Makelele on 10:44 - Aug 20 with 730 viewsBillyChong

Clement might have some gems lined up for all we know. But how can he deliver when Huw and co won't stump up the funds?
La liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.....Clement&Makelele on 10:57 - Aug 20 with 693 viewsPrivate_Partz

La liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.....Clement&Makelele on 10:42 - Aug 20 by Cooperman

I expected more transfer activity with a PC look and feel about them.
Instead we continually seem to be linked with Hiw type signings.

It was one of the reasons I abstained from the Trust vote. After an improved January window I thought we would move forward in this one. I did not want to disrupt the club with legal action whilst recognising it really was an option. If things carry on as they are I will have changed my mind and legal action should be immediate to take those culpable for every penny they have got. I am too late unfortunately. Hindsight eh?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

La liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.....Clement&Makelele on 11:33 - Aug 20 with 635 viewsNeath_Jack

La liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.....Clement&Makelele on 10:01 - Aug 20 by costalotta

Ok, do you think this should change?

Yes, absolutely.

Only a complete bonehead wouldn't.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

La liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.....Clement&Makelele on 11:37 - Aug 20 with 623 viewsCooperman

La liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1.....Clement&Makelele on 11:33 - Aug 20 by Neath_Jack

Yes, absolutely.

Only a complete bonehead wouldn't.

I second that.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024