Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? 11:31 - Aug 20 with 5401 viewscastlejack

Just read in the paper the Swans are after Lawrence SHankland, the Aberdeen striker just released

Alarm bells that he has been released, not seen him play, is he any good, and should the club sign him?

Poll: Next Swans manager

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 11:38 - Aug 20 with 3621 viewsCooperman

WTF!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 11:41 - Aug 20 with 3597 viewsdobjack2

All I can see is that he hasn't played for aberdeeen in 2 seasons - been on loan to st mirren and Morton scoring 4 in 33 league games for st mirren/Morton last season. On trial with the development side.
Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 11:42 - Aug 20 with 3588 viewsbuilthjack

In his last 33 games, for St Mirren and Greenock Morton, both on loan, he scored 4 goals. Some striker.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 11:44 - Aug 20 with 3571 viewsbermudajack

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 11:42 - Aug 20 by builthjack

In his last 33 games, for St Mirren and Greenock Morton, both on loan, he scored 4 goals. Some striker.

Another Huw Jenkins special coming up 😳

Stick to roof tiles you plonker 😡😡😡

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 11:46 - Aug 20 with 3539 viewscastlejack

Thanks for the update, sounds like a definite NO.......

But as you say when does this ever stop Huw from swooping from the roof top for a freebie

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 11:58 - Aug 20 with 3481 viewsFlashberryjack

" the Aberdeen striker just released"

Should give a clue as to his ability.....unless of course, our super scouts have seen something in him that Aberdeen and other scouts haven't.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 12:32 - Aug 20 with 3363 viewsawayjack

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 11:42 - Aug 20 by builthjack

Looks like perfect target for Huw. Cheap and can't score goals. Maybe he's 'learned his lesson' from Baston who was expensive and can't score goals. Now that's the next level of being smart in his ego eyes.
Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 12:36 - Aug 20 with 3343 viewsLoyal

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 12:32 - Aug 20 by awayjack

Looks like perfect target for Huw. Cheap and can't score goals. Maybe he's 'learned his lesson' from Baston who was expensive and can't score goals. Now that's the next level of being smart in his ego eyes.

I bet he is better than Schecter 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 12:40 - Aug 20 with 3311 viewsPrivate_Partz

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 11:44 - Aug 20 by bermudajack

Another Huw Jenkins special coming up 😳

Stick to roof tiles you plonker 😡😡😡

If we are anywhere near Aberdeen at this crucial stage of the window then Jenkins needs hanging by his nuts.
I must say however that even I find it hard to believe he is chasing this player.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 12:43 - Aug 20 with 3289 viewsdobjack2

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 12:40 - Aug 20 by Private_Partz

If we are anywhere near Aberdeen at this crucial stage of the window then Jenkins needs hanging by his nuts.
I must say however that even I find it hard to believe he is chasing this player.

On trial with development squad not first team
Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 12:51 - Aug 20 with 3235 viewsWingstandwood

Nothing surprises me anymore regarding the sh't the club will bring into the SCFC fold! TWO WORDS..............Bob Bradely

Argus!

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 12:53 - Aug 20 with 3226 viewscastlejack

Thanks, i think the club are focussing too much effort at this stage in the transfer window on the development squad to the detriment of the first team.

There again, keeps the transfer news flowing we've signed another player for free or next to nothing, rather than getting on with key signings

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 12:54 - Aug 20 with 3210 viewsPrivate_Partz

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 12:43 - Aug 20 by dobjack2

On trial with development squad not first team

He is 25...,,

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 12:57 - Aug 20 with 3197 viewscastlejack

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 12:51 - Aug 20 by Wingstandwood

Nothing surprises me anymore regarding the sh't the club will bring into the SCFC fold! TWO WORDS..............Bob Bradely

At least we don't have any American targets on the radar, or do we?
There's only one thing worse than an American football , I mean soccer manager, and that's an American footballer (Dempsey excluded)
Apologies to the USA on this one, you do have plenty of sports where your world champions (only because no one else plays)

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 13:07 - Aug 20 with 3143 viewsdobjack2

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 12:54 - Aug 20 by Private_Partz

He is 25...,,

No he's 22.

25 was his squad number at st mirren.
Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 13:15 - Aug 20 with 3107 viewsWingstandwood

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 12:57 - Aug 20 by castlejack

At least we don't have any American targets on the radar, or do we?
There's only one thing worse than an American football , I mean soccer manager, and that's an American footballer (Dempsey excluded)
Apologies to the USA on this one, you do have plenty of sports where your world champions (only because no one else plays)

The club has become a bit of a black-comedy, here we are at this vital stage of a season with a weak squad, understrength and lacking quality. Look at SCFC's bench. Heaven help the club if there is an injury crisis, flu outbreak, a few players out of form or it cannot recruit/attract any transfer targets etc.

Talk about the clock ticking away!

Argus!

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 13:49 - Aug 20 with 2982 viewsPrivate_Partz

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 13:07 - Aug 20 by dobjack2

No he's 22.

25 was his squad number at st mirren.

Sorry. He has been loaned out so often I got confused. Hardly a spring chicken for a development team though.

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 14:18 - Aug 20 with 2890 viewscostalotta

This has to be a joke surely? Oh hang on we've just trialed a Kettering reject . Premier league ... ok
Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 15:00 - Aug 20 with 2784 viewsdobjack2

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 13:49 - Aug 20 by Private_Partz

Sorry. He has been loaned out so often I got confused. Hardly a spring chicken for a development team though.

I know, a strange one given his age and scoring record
Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 15:38 - Aug 20 with 2646 viewsGroo

I hear its being held up as Huw is trying to force Aberdeen to take 5 million

Groo does what Groo does best

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 16:32 - Aug 20 with 2520 viewsEasternJack

Why are we wasting club admin time on this sort of nonsense right now?

Seriously, HJ and CO should be pulling all nighters to find first team signings. Anything that distracts from that is bordering on negligent.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 17:13 - Aug 20 with 2427 viewsGaryjack

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 16:32 - Aug 20 by EasternJack

Why are we wasting club admin time on this sort of nonsense right now?

Seriously, HJ and CO should be pulling all nighters to find first team signings. Anything that distracts from that is bordering on negligent.

HJ and co don't do the admin

Oh, and it's "Anything that detracts from that is bordering on negligence."

See, i do read and take in what's being said!
Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 17:15 - Aug 20 with 2418 viewsSmellyplumz

Sounds like a bit of a pony to me.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 17:18 - Aug 20 with 2400 viewsHighjack

sounds like a character from a Barbara Cartland novel.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 17:30 - Aug 20 with 2355 viewsbluenile

Lawrence Shankland target , Any good? on 12:36 - Aug 20 by Loyal

I bet he is better than Schecter 😂

But not as good as Tommy Mutton.........................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024