Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plastics 11:46 - Aug 20 with 2555 viewsgiantstoneater

Surprised that there is no thread on plastics in the wrong areas of the ground any sightings?
Plastics on 11:50 - Aug 20 with 2534 viewsDarran

One got thrown out of the lower west for celebrating a goal.
A stewart told me afterwards that he'd borrowed someone's season ticket for the game and that the owner of the season ticket what be getting a letter telling him not to do it again.
Personally I'd have cancelled the season ticket.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Plastics on 11:51 - Aug 20 with 2529 viewsexiledclaseboy

There was one two seats down from me. I know him in a small way. United nearly scored at one point in the first half and he was almost out of his seat. I reminded him politely that he was in the home end and he may want to be a bit careful. Then he did it again when they scored. Twice. Idiot. He was lucky that no one else seemed to notice.

Poll: Tory leader

Plastics on 11:52 - Aug 20 with 2511 viewsDarran

Plastics on 11:51 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

There was one two seats down from me. I know him in a small way. United nearly scored at one point in the first half and he was almost out of his seat. I reminded him politely that he was in the home end and he may want to be a bit careful. Then he did it again when they scored. Twice. Idiot. He was lucky that no one else seemed to notice.

And you didn't grass him up? Dear me.

Plastics on 11:52 - Aug 20 with 2511 viewsAl_Bundy

Anyone who celebrates a away goal in the home end deserve all they get.
Plastics on 11:53 - Aug 20 with 2498 viewsexiledclaseboy

Plastics on 11:52 - Aug 20 by Darran

And you didn't grass him up? Dear me.

Nope. As I said, I know him and it's not the first time he's been there.

Poll: Tory leader

Plastics on 11:56 - Aug 20 with 2472 viewsDarran

Plastics on 11:53 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

Nope. As I said, I know him and it's not the first time he's been there.

There's always next time.

Plastics on 11:59 - Aug 20 with 2452 viewsSwansea93

At United away last year a 'Swans' fan went up to a Chinese student giving him grief because he had one of them half half scarfs they sell on match day, the Chinese boy from what I could see showed him his Swansea University Card, which is ridiculous, why should someone feel like they have to justify something to someone because he has a scarf with Swansea and Man United on?

Anyway I have seen a few away fans at the big games in the home end and they make it obvious as well shocking it shouldn't happen.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Plastics on 12:00 - Aug 20 with 2451 viewsCooperman

It's a situation that is getting worse season by season IMO.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Plastics on 12:04 - Aug 20 with 2431 viewsDewi1jack

Plastics on 11:50 - Aug 20 by Darran

One got thrown out of the lower west for celebrating a goal.
A stewart told me afterwards that he'd borrowed someone's season ticket for the game and that the owner of the season ticket what be getting a letter telling him not to do it again.
Personally I'd have cancelled the season ticket.

Shall we get the Trust to escalate it a bit?

Personally, I am starting to think that total apathy is setting in from the long time supporters through to our newer ones who have Swansea as their team.
And that could be very dangerous for the club when things go pear shaped.
Which is worrying me somewhat, given the precarious nature of professional football (Hereford, Luton, Portsmouth, Newport, Chester etc etc)

Trouble is, I'm starting to not give a f**k either

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Plastics on 12:07 - Aug 20 with 2393 viewsJackfath

Plastics on 12:04 - Aug 20 by Dewi1jack

Shall we get the Trust to escalate it a bit?

Personally, I am starting to think that total apathy is setting in from the long time supporters through to our newer ones who have Swansea as their team.
And that could be very dangerous for the club when things go pear shaped.
Which is worrying me somewhat, given the precarious nature of professional football (Hereford, Luton, Portsmouth, Newport, Chester etc etc)

Trouble is, I'm starting to not give a f**k either

I didn't give a fkcu when our "fans" were pouring out when we went 2-0 down.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Plastics on 12:27 - Aug 20 with 2324 viewsawayjack

Sadly I know dozens of season-ticket holders who are as passionate about their 2nd team (usually Utd or Liverpool) as Swans. They'l be gone if we get relegated and agree the level of 'plastics' seem to increase every season. Many say they pay their money they do what they like, but for me it spoils atmosphere, stops some proper fans attending, and in games like Utd, more and more in the home ends each season.
Plastics on 12:36 - Aug 20 with 2270 viewsPrivate_Partz

There were thousands of plastics in the North Stand as well. Obnoxious glory hunters.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Plastics on 12:54 - Aug 20 with 2186 viewsmalagajack

Plastics on 11:52 - Aug 20 by Al_Bundy

Anyone who celebrates a away goal in the home end deserve all they get.

I did it 3 times in the mestalla, had broken the ice chatting to those around us beforehand, wasn't a problem friendly folk and unforgettable night
Plastics on 12:58 - Aug 20 with 2169 viewsDewi1jack

Plastics on 12:36 - Aug 20 by Private_Partz

There were thousands of plastics in the North Stand as well. Obnoxious glory hunters.

Imagine how many empty seats there would have been if those weren't taken as well.

I know it's still holibobs season, but there did seem an awful lot of empty seats when I was looking around the ground.
Even more just after the 2nd goal went in, literally thousands on No3.

Maybe people are worried about losing their ST by selling it on.
Any away fan caught in the home end with a ST, then the ST should be cancelled with no refund made.
It can then be resold as a part seasie to someone who wants to be there.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Plastics on 13:03 - Aug 20 with 2138 viewsjack2jack

Plastics on 12:36 - Aug 20 by Private_Partz

Yeah I noticed a Welsh flag in the North away area
Plastics on 13:50 - Aug 20 with 2014 viewscastlejack

Plastics on 12:00 - Aug 20 by Cooperman

It's a situation that is getting worse season by season IMO.

It is getting worse with plastics....
Levien and Kaplan are our latest additions polluting the swansea atmosphere

Poll: Next Swans manager

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024