Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oliver McBurnie to Leeds 13:52 - Aug 20 with 3423 viewstheloneranger

Yorkshire Post running a story that if Chris Wood goes to Burnley, he's having a medical today, then he could be replaced by Oliver McBurnie

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 13:56 - Aug 20 with 3034 viewsGowerjack

Leeds are to good a club for a useless f ucker like McBurnie.

He's a f ucking embarrassment

League two is his level.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 14:15 - Aug 20 with 2984 viewscmajack

They must be running the club much the same as ours sell your best players and bring in young inexperienced players who are ready for the task in hand
Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 14:16 - Aug 20 with 2978 viewscmajack

Sorry should have been not up to the task in hand
Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 14:18 - Aug 20 with 2970 viewsawayjack

Hope it's true as can't stand the through of him on as an impact sub again. Not the lads fault but he's 2 divisions out of his depth. Sad our squad is so poor. Will we bring in any quality to replace gib or prey Llorente doesn't get injured again?
Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 17:35 - Aug 20 with 2775 viewsswanforthemoney

Offer to throw in Routs in a 'BOGOF' deal.

I stand in the North Stand

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 18:33 - Aug 20 with 2696 viewsicecoldjack

McBurnie ? fookin' el Leeds must be desperate, loved how Ollie fooled the Man Utd player by falling over his own feet when on the attack with the ball , some trick that.

In fairness its hard to blame the boy, he s not at that level of football and im not sure he ever will be .
The cynic in me suspects that the likes of Fulton,Grimes,Ollie get games because they are Huw's signings so to speak, justifying the millions spent on non productive young players who will never be good enough.
Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 19:48 - Aug 20 with 2639 viewsjack247

Don't want to have a go at the player here, but I'd rather see him on loan at a lower level initially. Don't think he is going to start for Leeds every week. Hope he proves me wrong.
Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 19:52 - Aug 20 with 2635 viewsKilkennyjack

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 18:33 - Aug 20 by icecoldjack

McBurnie ? fookin' el Leeds must be desperate, loved how Ollie fooled the Man Utd player by falling over his own feet when on the attack with the ball , some trick that.

In fairness its hard to blame the boy, he s not at that level of football and im not sure he ever will be .
The cynic in me suspects that the likes of Fulton,Grimes,Ollie get games because they are Huw's signings so to speak, justifying the millions spent on non productive young players who will never be good enough.

Spot on.

Quicker we get rid of big nose the better.
Embarrassing.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 20:16 - Aug 20 with 2612 viewsSwanjaxs

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 19:48 - Aug 20 by jack247

Don't want to have a go at the player here, but I'd rather see him on loan at a lower level initially. Don't think he is going to start for Leeds every week. Hope he proves me wrong.

He couldn't start for Bristol Rovers 18 months ago ....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 20:21 - Aug 20 with 2603 viewsgetcarter

Good player who will prove a lot of people wrong
Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 20:28 - Aug 20 with 2587 viewsplasjack

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 20:21 - Aug 20 by getcarter

He will get better when we have decent players around him, he was isolated yesterday.
Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 20:30 - Aug 20 with 2579 viewsTrundle10

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 20:28 - Aug 20 by plasjack

He will get better when we have decent players around him, he was isolated yesterday.

Should be nowhere near a premier league club
Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 20:32 - Aug 20 with 2573 viewsplasjack

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 20:30 - Aug 20 by Trundle10

Should be nowhere near a premier league club

Who would you have brought on?.
Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 20:34 - Aug 20 with 2561 viewsicecoldjack

I truly hope so fella.

Fact is he's 22 yrs old and needs to be playing every week at a lower level than championship in order to learn his trade, I hate to question the ability of young players, but football at the top level is a tough business. I don't see Ollie,Fulton,Grimes or Kingsley(maybe) giving us the required pay back but i would really love to be proven wrong .
Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 20:48 - Aug 20 with 2537 viewsKilkennyjack

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 20:34 - Aug 20 by icecoldjack

I truly hope so fella.

Fact is he's 22 yrs old and needs to be playing every week at a lower level than championship in order to learn his trade, I hate to question the ability of young players, but football at the top level is a tough business. I don't see Ollie,Fulton,Grimes or Kingsley(maybe) giving us the required pay back but i would really love to be proven wrong .

Nor kenji gorre ....

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 20:54 - Aug 20 with 2517 viewsKilkennyjack

How old do you think he will be then ?
He is 21 now.

Tammy is 19 (?) on wiki.

Oli needs to play every week cos he needs to improve.
That wont happen at the Liberty.

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 20:55 - Aug 20 with 2513 viewsBytholWyn

Typical OTT over-reaction on here. McBurnie needs to go out on loan for sure, but preferably to a Championship side. There's a risk he may not get much game time - but if he's good enough he will. I can see him being a prolific goalscorer - the question is - at what level? Even if he isn't good enough for the Premier League it's way, way too premature to write him off on the basis of a handful of single digit minutes performances.

I sometimes wonder if a fair few posters on PS don't have kids or are unmarried/divorced - given the complete lack of patience and perspective shown on here.
Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 20:56 - Aug 20 with 2505 viewslondonlisa2001

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 20:32 - Aug 20 by plasjack

Who would you have brought on?.

I thought the game was crying out for Lawrence Shankland.
Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 21:06 - Aug 20 with 2485 viewsicecoldjack

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 20:48 - Aug 20 by Kilkennyjack

Nor kenji gorre ....

..Kenji ? forgot all about him!
Rory Donnely was another player who was gonna do great things, i get that most won't make it but considering the money we've paid, a lot of these boys can't even make it in L2 . Donnelly last i heard was without a club, yet he was buying Rolex watches and big Mercs. while at the Swans .

Between Grimes,Kenji,Donnelly,Ollie,Fulton and a few others there is serious amounts of millions gone up in smoke.
Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 21:17 - Aug 20 with 2466 viewsKilkennyjack

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 21:06 - Aug 20 by icecoldjack

..Kenji ? forgot all about him!
Rory Donnely was another player who was gonna do great things, i get that most won't make it but considering the money we've paid, a lot of these boys can't even make it in L2 . Donnelly last i heard was without a club, yet he was buying Rolex watches and big Mercs. while at the Swans .

Between Grimes,Kenji,Donnelly,Ollie,Fulton and a few others there is serious amounts of millions gone up in smoke.

Multi millions mate.

Not one such signing has yet made our first team in any meaningful way.
Lazy 'recriutment' rather than producing our own players.

People don't like it, but its true.

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 23:36 - Aug 20 with 2388 viewsLoyal

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 19:48 - Aug 20 by jack247

Worked for Bartley.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 23:41 - Aug 20 with 2378 viewsSomethingRandom

An embarrassment... Fell over his own feet after a minute on the pitch. Why was he ever signed? Never had any potential. Always fancied giving Kenji a go though

Jog on, Kitty...

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 23:46 - Aug 20 with 2370 viewsTheResurrection

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 20:55 - Aug 20 by BytholWyn

Typical OTT over-reaction on here. McBurnie needs to go out on loan for sure, but preferably to a Championship side. There's a risk he may not get much game time - but if he's good enough he will. I can see him being a prolific goalscorer - the question is - at what level? Even if he isn't good enough for the Premier League it's way, way too premature to write him off on the basis of a handful of single digit minutes performances.

I sometimes wonder if a fair few posters on PS don't have kids or are unmarried/divorced - given the complete lack of patience and perspective shown on here.

They are prime cut examples of uneducated lumps of pork.

As dull as 2 short planks.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 00:03 - Aug 21 with 2336 viewsJack123

I quite like Mcburrnie, and if he goes to leeds, I hope he does really well, I have asked a question on another post, and I'm still wondering about this.. if he goes who replaces him? As a third choice striker? No way are we going to buy somebody, and no one looks good enough in the development /u23s squad.. so who can come in?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 0:03]

libera nos a malo

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 00:11 - Aug 21 with 2323 viewsTheResurrection

Oliver McBurnie to Leeds on 00:03 - Aug 21 by Jack123

I quite like Mcburrnie, and if he goes to leeds, I hope he does really well, I have asked a question on another post, and I'm still wondering about this.. if he goes who replaces him? As a third choice striker? No way are we going to buy somebody, and no one looks good enough in the development /u23s squad.. so who can come in?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 0:03]

Probably means Bony is close to coming in.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024