Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VPN 14:02 - Aug 20 with 6018 viewsjack247

Seeing as Sportsmania was down until the football finished yesterday, is down again now and Jedi explained it should be ok with a VPN, can anyone recommend one? Thanks in advance

Edit - ideally one that comes with a walk through for installing on kodi!
[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 14:07]
VPN on 14:08 - Aug 20 with 6003 viewsDJack

Google best vpn and read all the articles. You will notice around 4 or 5 constantly mentioned and in those lies your answer dependant on your needs. Personally I'm thinking about getting a vpn and Nord is my current preference if/when I make the move.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

VPN on 14:12 - Aug 20 with 5990 viewsJackfath

Apparently flawless doesn't need a vpn.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

VPN on 14:13 - Aug 20 with 5984 viewsjack247

VPN on 14:12 - Aug 20 by Jackfath

I've subscribed to sportsmania. Probably should have gone for Flawless to be fair
VPN on 14:19 - Aug 20 with 5966 viewsexiledclaseboy

VPN on 14:12 - Aug 20 by Jackfath

Streamcenter is working fine without a vpn too.

Poll: Tory leader

VPN on 14:23 - Aug 20 with 5949 viewsJackfath

VPN on 14:19 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

Streamcenter is working fine without a vpn too.

We'll share a cell when we get busted.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

VPN on 14:26 - Aug 20 with 5941 viewsexiledclaseboy

VPN on 14:23 - Aug 20 by Jackfath

We'll share a cell when we get busted.

That would be super as long as you don't try to bum me.

Poll: Tory leader

VPN on 14:35 - Aug 20 with 5909 viewsJackfath

VPN on 14:26 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

I'm happy to be Mummy.

VPN on 14:58 - Aug 20 with 5870 viewsjack247

In case anyone finds themselves in a similar pickle, I went for IPvanish. Took minutes to set up and works fine.

Would have been better if I'd just gone with flawless in the first place, but there you go.
Login to get fewer ads

VPN on 15:27 - Aug 20 with 5819 viewsDr_Winston

I've used privateinternetaccess for a number of years and found it decent enough. Doesn't have to be specifically installed into Kodi either.

Also comes in handy as you can select where in the world it logs you on, so georestricted content is almost never an issue.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

VPN on 15:31 - Aug 20 with 5810 viewsjojaca

VPN on 15:27 - Aug 20 by Dr_Winston

I've used privateinternetaccess for a number of years and found it decent enough. Doesn't have to be specifically installed into Kodi either.

Also comes in handy as you can select where in the world it logs you on, so georestricted content is almost never an issue.

Sportsmania does not even work with VPN for me.

Even when you know, you never know?

VPN on 15:41 - Aug 20 with 5791 viewsElward

With VPN's there are pro's and cons for each one. In terms of privacy, PIA and IPvanish are in the amber for privacy logs and have spoke to a number of people who have ssid they have witnessed IP and DNS leaks with both services. Nordvpn is all in the green in terms of privacy and jurisdiction however speeds are quite low.
VPN on 15:42 - Aug 20 with 5785 viewsElward

https://thatoneprivacysite.net/
VPN on 15:44 - Aug 20 with 5781 viewsjack247

VPN on 15:31 - Aug 20 by jojaca

Sportsmania does not even work with VPN for me.

It's fine for me now. My issue was definitely the VPN
VPN on 17:01 - Aug 20 with 5691 viewsTheApothecary

I set up wiredvpn yesterday on kodi 17.3. Took minutes to do, great support and covers up to 10 devices. Both streamcenter and iptv running perfectly. $25 for 3 months but will take out for a year when that runs out
VPN on 18:06 - Aug 20 with 5621 viewsjedijack

VPN on 17:01 - Aug 20 by TheApothecary

I set up wiredvpn yesterday on kodi 17.3. Took minutes to do, great support and covers up to 10 devices. Both streamcenter and iptv running perfectly. $25 for 3 months but will take out for a year when that runs out

I'd cancel your cards if I were you
VPN on 20:15 - Aug 20 with 5549 viewsJack123

If i remember correct from Streambox days, merc went to sportsmania.. anyway just looked at his twitter, and i think he's saying here, for everyone on sportsmania, you will not need a vpn from September.

[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 20:20]

libera nos a malo

VPN on 21:01 - Aug 20 with 5515 viewsphact0rri

VPN on 15:41 - Aug 20 by Elward

With VPN's there are pro's and cons for each one. In terms of privacy, PIA and IPvanish are in the amber for privacy logs and have spoke to a number of people who have ssid they have witnessed IP and DNS leaks with both services. Nordvpn is all in the green in terms of privacy and jurisdiction however speeds are quite low.

PIA is about as closed a shop as you are going to find. they actively shut down any leak I've found on my system...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

VPN on 08:35 - Aug 21 with 5395 viewsAnotherJohn

I had poor results with Sportsmania and the HMA VPN in the UK at the end of last season. I'm in Asia at the moment and haven't been getting very good results here either, this time without the VPN switched on. On Saturday I was able to watch the first half with just one minor lag via Sportsmania's BEIN Sports 11 feed, but in the second half this pretty much ground to a halt with constant lags. i was getting about 20mbs internet via 4G as well so was hoping for better.
VPN on 12:22 - Aug 21 with 5329 viewsJimmyGilligan

I use IVPN, why anyone would even consider using these things without a VPN even if the guy running it says you dont need one, is crazy.

Don't get me started on paying subscriptions for these illegal sites... You may as well record yourself watching a game, take it to the police station and show the video to the desk sergeant.
VPN on 17:11 - Aug 21 with 5231 viewsLoyal

VPN on 14:26 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

If anyone is doing any bumming it will be me.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024