Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kodi Sports mania 15:35 - Aug 20 with 22278 viewsSkewenMitch

Have Kodi and Sports mania been closed down?
Kodi Sports mania on 15:37 - Aug 20 with 22262 viewsElward

Nope. Im still a subscriber to ultimatemania. They have just gone to forums instead of facebook groups
Kodi Sports mania on 15:38 - Aug 20 with 22253 viewsSkewenMitch

Mine no longer works on PC or Kodi or Tablet
Kodi Sports mania on 15:45 - Aug 20 with 22214 viewsjack247

It's probably because you don't have a VPN?
Kodi Sports mania on 15:54 - Aug 20 with 22176 viewsSkewenMitch

how do I get VPN?
Kodi Sports mania on 15:55 - Aug 20 with 22174 viewsLandore_Jack

Anybody having issues with maniahd.rocks? My subscription ended and when I try to renew it states:

"There are no products available for purchase. Please come back later."

#backtojack

Kodi Sports mania on 15:59 - Aug 20 with 22145 viewsNeathJack

Kodi Sports mania on 15:55 - Aug 20 by Landore_Jack

Anybody having issues with maniahd.rocks? My subscription ended and when I try to renew it states:

"There are no products available for purchase. Please come back later."

They have been having problems with the payments system so have been giving out codes so that subs can be extended for free. Have a look on their forum.

Edit: Try using the code "imwaiting" (without the "").
[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 16:01]
Kodi Sports mania on 16:04 - Aug 20 with 22114 viewsLandore_Jack

Kodi Sports mania on 15:59 - Aug 20 by NeathJack

They have been having problems with the payments system so have been giving out codes so that subs can be extended for free. Have a look on their forum.

Edit: Try using the code "imwaiting" (without the "").
[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 16:01]

Excellent that worked. "Free for 14 days".

#backtojack

Kodi Sports mania on 16:05 - Aug 20 with 22110 viewsjojaca

3 games in a row now the games have stopped working after about 2 and half minutes. Fair play to Sky.

Even when you know, you never know?

Login to get fewer ads

Kodi Sports mania on 16:11 - Aug 20 with 22081 viewsjack247

Kodi Sports mania on 15:54 - Aug 20 by SkewenMitch

how do I get VPN?

I googled it. Ended up with ipvanish. Cost £50 for the year. Not ideal and I probably could have found a cheaper one. It was a piece of cake to set up on fire TV though.
Kodi Sports mania on 16:33 - Aug 20 with 22004 viewsjojaca

Kodi Sports mania on 16:11 - Aug 20 by jack247

I googled it. Ended up with ipvanish. Cost £50 for the year. Not ideal and I probably could have found a cheaper one. It was a piece of cake to set up on fire TV though.

It's working again now, just as I ready to beg Murdoch for forgiveness.

Even when you know, you never know?

Kodi Sports mania on 16:39 - Aug 20 with 21984 viewsjack247

Kodi Sports mania on 16:33 - Aug 20 by jojaca

It's working again now, just as I ready to beg Murdoch for forgiveness.

Bollocks! That was a waste of money then
Kodi Sports mania on 16:43 - Aug 20 with 21968 viewsJack123

getting a bit expensive watching this iptv, IMO the provider should be the one circumventing the blocks, not the user! Chuck another 50 or 60 quid on top of what you are paying for the iptv and it's getting a bit salty! Especially after all that, you still hit problems!

I have read last week, that when they block, sky or bt block the source itself? So a vpn would make no difference, read complaints from people using vpns, and also without..

Edit.. Just re-checked and can't find the info about where or how they block, but the iptv I'm with, has said, you won't need a vpn.. Hopefully it will stay that way.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 16:53]

libera nos a malo

Kodi Sports mania on 19:38 - Aug 20 with 21725 viewsjackrabbit

I watched Spurs v Chelsea on Sportsmania perfectly this afternoon having used their 'recommended' streams. Out of curiosity I tried 'Sly Main Event' and all the other Sly options - none of them would give me a stream. I was not using a VPN but I will if I have to - not a free one - they're not reliable. I'm happy to pay a few quid for a reliable VPN - any recommendations fellas?

best regards

Jackrabbit
Kodi Sports mania on 19:54 - Aug 20 with 21682 viewspencoedjack

Kodi Sports mania on 19:38 - Aug 20 by jackrabbit

I watched Spurs v Chelsea on Sportsmania perfectly this afternoon having used their 'recommended' streams. Out of curiosity I tried 'Sly Main Event' and all the other Sly options - none of them would give me a stream. I was not using a VPN but I will if I have to - not a free one - they're not reliable. I'm happy to pay a few quid for a reliable VPN - any recommendations fellas?

best regards

Jackrabbit

1sh half it blocked after 2 mins for me watched the 2nd on non HD ( not the best steam)

Seems all the Sky PL channel is now blocked for all games
Kodi Sports mania on 20:26 - Aug 20 with 21631 viewsJack123

I would not rush into forking out for vpn, merc on twitter says non vpn by September.

libera nos a malo

Kodi Sports mania on 10:36 - Feb 12 with 9907 viewsconradbethel

Kodi Sports mania on 15:54 - Aug 20 by SkewenMitch

how do I get VPN?

I hope you got the way.
Kodi Sports mania on 11:15 - Feb 12 with 9802 viewsPrivate_Partz

Kodi Sports mania on 16:05 - Aug 20 by jojaca

3 games in a row now the games have stopped working after about 2 and half minutes. Fair play to Sky.

A very good website was recommended on here. It costs nowt and you only have one advert to close down and you are in. If the link goes down you just go back arrow to the last screen and reload. Sometimes you can't get English commentary so you have to select others.
My friend uses this site regularly. Not that I would ever do such a thing.
If interested PM me and I will ask him what the site is again. Only established posters will be answered ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Kodi Sports mania on 21:06 - Feb 12 with 9453 viewsoldgrey

Kodi and free acestream links are providing a good streaming experience for me.As you are using peer to peer technology a vpn is highly recommended so your isp doesn't find out what you are doing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024