Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away End 16:00 - Aug 20 with 3186 viewsAl_Bundy

Nothing worse than seeing the away fans sitting in the prime position behind the goal especially when Man U scored yesterday celebrating with our fans put in the corners... something else club is way behind on other astute clubs hiding the away fans away on the sides or the corners.
Away End on 19:44 - Aug 20 with 312 viewsAl_Bundy

Or maybe a simpler question..

Why are our fans in the corners of our own ground in the North Stand which is the opposite to everybody else's set up ?
Away End on 20:03 - Aug 20 with 291 viewsNeath_Jack

Away End on 19:38 - Aug 20 by Al_Bundy

Okay.. my take rightly or wrongly is having away fans out of sight minimizes the support visually players have. It may not diminish vocal effect . Players appear to be more confident, encouraged when they play towards their own fans and those fans can have an effect on decisions on weaker refs behind the goal. The home team should be putting as many advantage in their favour as possible and I think when away teams coming out at the Liberty looking left and seeing large sections of their own fans directly behind the goal but give them a lift.

Can't be a coincidence most clubs do it yet we give away fans a key section of the ground
especially if they take their full allocation

I'm not against putting our fans behind the goals mind, I just don't buy into it makes any difference to the outcome of games (which is what is important).

We are f*cked for doing it anyway, because of the layout of the ground behind the goals.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024