Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? 17:35 - Aug 20 with 1766 viewsSwansIndependent

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? 20th Aug 2017 17:33
Reports have suggested that Leeds United are to capture the signature of Oliver McBurnie on loan from the Swans as their replacement for Chris Wood who looks set to be joining Burnley at some point this week. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 17:41 - Aug 20 with 1732 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Hmmm, maybe we should have tried to sign Wood with Ollie going the other way?
McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 17:55 - Aug 20 with 1679 viewsPrivate_Partz

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 17:41 - Aug 20 by Swanseaisgreat

Hmmm, maybe we should have tried to sign Wood with Ollie going the other way?

That may be on the cards. Don't know much about Wood. How they can see Ollie as a replacement after his few first team showings for us is beyond me. Tempted to file under bollocks. If there are any legs on this I hope Jenkins is on the case. Assuming Wood is any good of course.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 17:56]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 18:01 - Aug 20 with 1642 viewsTheFranchise

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 17:55 - Aug 20 by Private_Partz

That may be on the cards. Don't know much about Wood. How they can see Ollie as a replacement after his few first team showings for us is beyond me. Tempted to file under bollocks. If there are any legs on this I hope Jenkins is on the case. Assuming Wood is any good of course.

He's gone/going to Burnley
McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 18:24 - Aug 20 with 1531 viewsAl_Bundy

McB is Leeds born so I guess he would be tempted going there.
McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 18:25 - Aug 20 with 1530 viewsDewi1jack

McBurnie is an excellent player Leeds.
be a really good striker for you.

Come and get him.
Please
We can lend you a Dyer and Montero once fit as well- top notch wingers.
In fact fugit, we'll be generous and give you Montero

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 18:56 - Aug 20 with 1424 viewspencoedjack

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 18:25 - Aug 20 by Dewi1jack

McBurnie is an excellent player Leeds.
be a really good striker for you.

Come and get him.
Please
We can lend you a Dyer and Montero once fit as well- top notch wingers.
In fact fugit, we'll be generous and give you Montero

Yep Mcburnie is at the age where he should of made the step up if he's going to make it with us.

I'd be looking to sell if a decent offer came in, unless we are covering the relegation possibility
McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 19:05 - Aug 20 with 1378 viewsGaryjack

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 18:56 - Aug 20 by pencoedjack

Yep Mcburnie is at the age where he should of made the step up if he's going to make it with us.

I'd be looking to sell if a decent offer came in, unless we are covering the relegation possibility

I've yet to see anything in Mcburnie to suggest he can make a career for himself in professional football at anything above Lge2 level at best.
McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 19:06 - Aug 20 with 1374 viewscostalotta

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 18:56 - Aug 20 by pencoedjack

The thing is even with relagation he's not even done anything at championship level. So it would be poor planning if true....oh hang on.
Login to get fewer ads

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 19:11 - Aug 20 with 1341 viewsDr_Winston

There's still a lingering adherence to a bit of Martinez's belief that players are often released too young when it comes to the kiddies. We've got altogether too many here that realistically should be knocking on the door of the first team by now if they were going to make it.

By the time they get to nineteen or twenty they need to be having full seasons out on loan at League One level at least, and it is encouraging that more of them are heading that way rather than into LOW obscurity. If they're not up to that level then however then odds are they're not going to make it.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 19:14 - Aug 20 with 1320 viewspencoedjack

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 19:11 - Aug 20 by Dr_Winston

There's still a lingering adherence to a bit of Martinez's belief that players are often released too young when it comes to the kiddies. We've got altogether too many here that realistically should be knocking on the door of the first team by now if they were going to make it.

By the time they get to nineteen or twenty they need to be having full seasons out on loan at League One level at least, and it is encouraging that more of them are heading that way rather than into LOW obscurity. If they're not up to that level then however then odds are they're not going to make it.

Agree
McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 19:31 - Aug 20 with 1240 viewssomersetsimon

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 17:55 - Aug 20 by Private_Partz

Well, they did take Grimes and I think McBurnie is better than him.
McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 20:23 - Aug 20 with 1046 viewsSgorioFruit

This is what I've been saying for ages.
Get them out there playing, if not for us then go play competitive football elsewhere. This will lead to one of two outcomes.

1. They come back to us more experienced and raring to go.
2. They stay at their loan club eventually making us some dosh.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 20:45 - Aug 20 with 967 viewsFlashberryjack

Or maybe we should be re assessing the ability our scouting team.

I may be a little harsh here, but I wouldn't be confident of buying a packet of crisps on their advise.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 20:46 - Aug 20 with 965 viewsDr_Winston

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 20:45 - Aug 20 by Flashberryjack

Or maybe we should be re assessing the ability our scouting team.

I may be a little harsh here, but I wouldn't be confident of buying a packet of crisps on their advise.

Can do both.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 20:55 - Aug 20 with 925 viewsFlashberryjack

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 20:46 - Aug 20 by Dr_Winston

Can do both.

Go on then.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 21:44 - Aug 20 with 837 viewsJack123

If McBurnie was to go, who would we have as 3rd choice, assuming just Llorente and Tammy are here?

libera nos a malo

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 21:51 - Aug 20 with 808 viewsGaryjack

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 21:44 - Aug 20 by Jack123

If McBurnie was to go, who would we have as 3rd choice, assuming just Llorente and Tammy are here?

Who cares? He's not capable of playing in the Premier league, simple as that.
McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 22:02 - Aug 20 with 768 viewsJack123

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 21:51 - Aug 20 by Garyjack

Who cares? He's not capable of playing in the Premier league, simple as that.

It's not a question of Olis capabilities, I was just wondering who would replace him.

libera nos a malo

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 05:41 - Aug 21 with 607 viewsLeonWasGod

McBurnie To Be Wood Replacement? on 21:44 - Aug 20 by Jack123

Ayew
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024