Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mods - somebody care to explain why a thread was removed? 19:58 - Aug 20 with 4205 viewsDafyddHuw

Somebody asked why all Swansnews threads were made stickies and I replied that it was bevause PS was under orders to do so.
That was about 10 mins ago and now the thread's vanished!

And that tawt SwansNews' posts are still stickied.
Whatever happened to democracy?

This post has been edited by an administrator
Mods - somebody care to explain why a thread was removed? on 20:01 - Aug 20 with 4191 viewsJackfath

This needs escalating.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mods - somebody care to explain why a thread was removed? on 20:04 - Aug 20 with 4168 viewsNeath_Jack

You mean this one?

Why pin some of these threads by castlejack 20 Aug 2017 19:00
Msg to the administrators.....why are you pinning topics such as who mcburnie is replacing. If fans are interested they will stay near the top, rather than fixing them there??

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mods - somebody care to explain why a thread was removed? on 20:05 - Aug 20 with 4168 viewsDarran

It's the machine.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mods - somebody care to explain why a thread was removed? on 20:05 - Aug 20 with 4166 viewsGaryjack

Been moved to the non football board.
Mods - somebody care to explain why a thread was removed? on 20:05 - Aug 20 with 4160 viewsJackfath

Mods - somebody care to explain why a thread was removed? on 20:05 - Aug 20 by Darran

It's the machine.

Not. The. Machine.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mods - somebody care to explain why a thread was removed? on 20:08 - Aug 20 with 4135 viewsDewi1jack

Mods - somebody care to explain why a thread was removed? on 20:05 - Aug 20 by Jackfath

Not. The. Machine.

Yes.
Now we know why it'll make it easier to escalate this.

Non preferential stickies for all!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Mods - somebody care to explain why a thread was removed? on 20:09 - Aug 20 with 4135 viewsDafyddHuw

Mods - somebody care to explain why a thread was removed? on 20:05 - Aug 20 by Garyjack

Been moved to the non football board.

OK - ta.
Why thoogh? (retorical). The OP was complaining on the football board about SwansNews' scintillating posts always being stickied ON THE FOOTBALL BOARD.

I've already lost faith with the Liberty and everyone who works there and the nonsense that goes on in there.
Now we're getting shafted by our own fans forum as well.
Mods - somebody care to explain why a thread was removed? on 20:15 - Aug 20 with 4092 viewsTheFranchise

Some people are really sensitive.

The site owner/admin posts news items, they used to be on newsnow but I guess it's twitter more these days. These generate traffic to the site. It's always happened, just not on this version of planetswans. The old one had them frequently and I used to write some for Swansonline back in our league one days.

As it says on the posts, ignore the user and all will go away.
Login to get fewer ads

Mods - somebody care to explain why a thread was removed? on 20:27 - Aug 20 with 4057 viewsdickythorpe

Mods - somebody care to explain why a thread was removed? on 20:05 - Aug 20 by Darran

It's the machine.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024